stupid divorce paperwork

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Hsoj
Sojourner
Location: Not close enough to stalk... Latitude 45°30'30" Longitude -121°50'30"

stupid divorce paperwork

Postby Hsoj » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:29 pm

Stupid divorce... stupid paperwork, stupid me who has to do it all cause the wife did/does nothing... she didnt' even scheduele her mandatory parenting class (i forgot to also) and now we're going to be held in contempt of court of have the motion for dissolution denied... arg...

You dont need to take a class to have a kid but if ya get married and have a kid and get divorced, then they make you take a parenting class.

just divorce us already damnit, been split up for a freakin' year almost now.

anyone else got some groovy divorce stories?
-==~ Tafah Auvry'ar'lyl | Fatah Fire Bath ~==-
Verarb
Sojourner

Postby Verarb » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:38 pm

is she hot?
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:39 pm

my ex moved across the street and down three houses .. talk about weird! He wouldnt even leave the house, slept on an air mattress in the livingroom, til the day before Arilin made his first VA trip.

still not divorced, in Va you have to be separated for 1 year before you can file (with no children it is 6 months).. that year is up on the 30th. then the paperwork sits in the court for 45 days before a judge looks over it and proclaims you divorced

He has doe NOTHING. I got the quit claim deed and got the house refinanced in my name solo, he MADE me split the equity with him, even AFTER the quit claim deed was finalized. Hell I even split MY savings account with him .. he used that to buy a new heater for his shitty new house .. does that mean i technically bought it for him since i wasnt obligated for shit??

I had to get a personal loan of 10k so his ass could get into his stupid house, he STILL has not refinanced his truck to get that off MY credit. Basically I have (been?) bent over for im so it could be painless. There have been no fights, all our stuff is separae all finances separate and everything that was done, I did it. Hell he didnt even look for a house til AFER this one was refinanced by ME .. technically he rented from me for three months before he moved out.

so .. yeah :P
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb
Hsoj
Sojourner

Postby Hsoj » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:44 pm

Verab, actually since we seperated she lost 40 lbs and doesn't look half bad. But she's a total ego-centric see you next tuesday who spends money w/o regard for the future. Everything has to be done for her. She still hasn't canceled the land line in the house that she said she wanted up, i'd be suprised if the bill is current, really something i should check because it's probably still in my name.

ambar, wtf is wrong w/ these people?!
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:22 pm

I JUST FIGURED OUT HSOJ IS JOSH BACKWARDS.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Hsoj
Sojourner

Postby Hsoj » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:25 pm

*pet dalar*

OMG dalar is ralad backwards... wait... that doesn't mean anything does it?

Return to “General Discussion Archive”