Evil Zone : CC Crash

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Tasop/Glandriel
Sojourner

Evil Zone : CC Crash

Postby Tasop/Glandriel » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:39 pm

Heya's all

Sat was dissapointing due to the mud crash that finished out run at CC, kinda annoying really due to all that work for nothing... Least those not really wanting to fight Q got outa that one.
The crash dissapointed many specially due to the 'pollicy' on random mud crashes, meaning, if it happens, get over it. Gods wont do nothing. So really, who we to argue...

Anyhow, i will lead anothe zone, or perhaps cc again tomorrow (Sunday 12th at 12pm est, normal time for those that cant zone mid week)

Thanks to those that did come and sorry it kinda eventuated to fuck all.

The evil turn around has been amazing btw, Its great to see so many evils on, and thanks to you that are playin evil, returned to evil, or have been evil all along (which is most us that mud really)

Seeya's all soon

Tssassop
Yeh, i think i havea corpse there too....
Anab
Sojourner

Postby Anab » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:51 pm

HMM yeah that was a yummy run.
Last edited by Anab on Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zizziz tells you 'ok stop spamming me with your corpses.'
Sselrahk tells you 'Still, every poke with a poking stick is a poke with a poking stick.'
Bibad lvl 50 Orc Bchanter
Aggaz lvl 50 Troll Warrior
Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:56 pm

I probably won't be able to make it tommorrow but I will try.

I'm sorry some of those who came were upset over what happened. It sucks when the mud crashs, especially right at a major fight. Hopefully this won't cause some of you to lose interest in the evil pbase again, although some of you did express how lame it is when the one day a week we zone it crashs.

Lets keep the ball rolling though, its great to see so many people logging and joining in the fray again.
Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'
// Post Count +1
Imis9
Sojourner

Postby Imis9 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:00 pm

Maybe I'm old or something, but we used to love it when we would do part of CC and it would crash. Just meant we'd have more gear to split because we'd go back and do it again.

Imis
Tasop/Glandriel
Sojourner

Postby Tasop/Glandriel » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:30 pm

Yeh, its more the time zones us evils play in atm

12pm est in my zone is 5pm, some its 12 midnite and some even earlier, it was a time i picked so 'most' evils could come, anyhow
there is always tomorrow as i mentioned in orig post, and every sat untill only god knows when

Hopefully see most u sunday
Yeh, i think i havea corpse there too....
Anab
Sojourner

Postby Anab » Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:20 pm

im on central time and waking up at 8 to get amped for a zone is not my idea of a good weekend :) im a sleeper on the weekend wake up about 3 pm

see what i can do about that tho wont i
Zizziz tells you 'ok stop spamming me with your corpses.'

Sselrahk tells you 'Still, every poke with a poking stick is a poke with a poking stick.'

Bibad lvl 50 Orc Bchanter

Aggaz lvl 50 Troll Warrior
daggaz
Sojourner

Postby daggaz » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:51 pm

Switch from caffein to amphetamines, it worked wonders for me. If you aren't too friendly with your local dealer, just get your kid diagnosed with adhd (have him play his fav. gaming system for three days straight on a pure sugar diet before the doctors exam) and get him a prescription for Ritalin, then take the Ritalin yourself. Its basically the same drug, except for a few minor changes on the side chains. Also, switch to the same all sugar diet.

Just a few friendly pointers from your local european timezone hardcore mudder.

*twitch. twitch twitch*
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:41 am

daggaz wrote:Switch from caffein to amphetamines, it worked wonders for me. If you aren't too friendly with your local dealer, just get your kid diagnosed with adhd (have him play his fav. gaming system for three days straight on a pure sugar diet before the doctors exam) and get him a prescription for Ritalin, then take the Ritalin yourself. Its basically the same drug, except for a few minor changes on the side chains. Also, switch to the same all sugar diet.

*twitch. twitch twitch*

LOL
Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:47 am

daggaz wrote:Switch from caffein to amphetamines, it worked wonders for me. If you aren't too friendly with your local dealer, just get your kid diagnosed with adhd (have him play his fav. gaming system for three days straight on a pure sugar diet before the doctors exam) and get him a prescription for Ritalin, then take the Ritalin yourself. Its basically the same drug, except for a few minor changes on the side chains. Also, switch to the same all sugar diet.

*twitch. twitch twitch*

I think we should go to Lalalapalalala- anyway just to see Phil Collins.
Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'

// Post Count +1

Return to “General Discussion Archive”