Nerox's Tiamat Bidding System! *Revision 1*

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:21 pm

i dont have a goodie. and i dont think i have it in me to level a new character here from scratch with the lack of grouping overall
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:32 pm

I can't remember why I don't like you but if it was for a reason that doesn't really apply anymore I can always help. If you're willing to come on tia runs and zone a couple of times a week I'll be happy to help.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:16 pm

I guess I could get my shaman to 50 finally or bring the rogue if you guys want to get a group going. I have a crap ton of studying to do for an exam on friday, but after that I'm pretty much free.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:39 am

Dalar wrote:I can't remember why I don't like you but if it was for a reason that doesn't really apply anymore I can always help. If you're willing to come on tia runs and zone a couple of times a week I'll be happy to help.

eh, the things that used to piss me off about the game and it's community matter little now. getting too old to let games irritate me, even a game that has been a part of my life over a decade

i will prob make and move me crap to a human necro tonight. for the life of me i cant remember where to xp on goodies. dk has really spoiled me heh
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:25 am

Teyaha wrote:
Dalar wrote:I can't remember why I don't like you but if it was for a reason that doesn't really apply anymore I can always help. If you're willing to come on tia runs and zone a couple of times a week I'll be happy to help.

eh, the things that used to piss me off about the game and it's community matter little now. getting too old to let games irritate me, even a game that has been a part of my life over a decade

i will prob make and move me crap to a human necro tonight. for the life of me i cant remember where to xp on goodies. dk has really spoiled me heh

Lol, I can't remember the names, but I know the general directions and levels to kill them :) Only thing I can remember is shady mercs :)
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:07 am

made the necro. name is dixa

have some hitter gear i dont use. it's not very good - lapis lazuli, grey-greens, 2x gcds. wouldlike to trade for some hit/dam gear that is mageable to make the low levels less annoying until the pets start being decent

look me up in game if you gots something and such

Return to “General Discussion Archive”