Ozzfest 2007 - FREE!

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Botef
Sojourner

Ozzfest 2007 - FREE!

Postby Botef » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:56 pm

http://www.ozzfest.com/news_2007.html

That's right, OZZY and SHARON OSBOURNE and tour producer LIVE NATION broke the news today at the Concert Industry Consortium in Los Angeles that their 12th annual hard rock spectacular--a 25-date extravaganza launching July 7 in Los Angeles--is pulling the plug on ticket prices and giving the power back to the fans calling this summer.s OZZFEST "FreeFest." The other OZZFEST cities as of now are San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Albuquerque, Phoenix, Dallas, San Antonio, Kansas City, St Louis, Chicago, Indianapolis, Columbus, Pittsburgh, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Hartford, Charlotte, Atlanta, West Palm Beach, Nashville. Note: a final confirmed list of cities and dates is forthcoming.

:P :P :P I'll be at the July 14th show at the Gorge in Washington State! Can't pass up a free show!
Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'
// Post Count +1
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:14 pm

I went to Ozzfest one year in Somerset, WI. It was unreal.
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'

Return to “General Discussion Archive”