Interesting scientology piece done by the BBC

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Interesting scientology piece done by the BBC

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Wed May 16, 2007 4:11 pm

It's about 30 minutes long, it's the entire episode but it's really good. Should check it out here.
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Wed May 16, 2007 8:57 pm

Is that the same one where the reporter guy got a little crazy from the strain of what the Scientologists were saying to him?

And did you see that Matt Lauer interview with Tom Cruise where Tom claims to understand the history of psychology and tells Matt he (Matt) doesn't?

Great stuff.
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Wed May 16, 2007 11:54 pm

Birile wrote:Is that the same one where the reporter guy got a little crazy from the strain of what the Scientologists were saying to him?

And did you see that Matt Lauer interview with Tom Cruise where Tom claims to understand the history of psychology and tells Matt he (Matt) doesn't?

Great stuff.

yes on both counts.
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Wed May 16, 2007 11:58 pm

I'm pretty skeptical of anything the BBC puts out. But then again, scientology is a cult. Maybe they deserve each other.
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.

Return to “General Discussion Archive”