Balance Melee?

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:12 pm

bring back the days of old where pets were tanks and warriors did a considerable amount of damage to bring 4 or 5 of them to a zone.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:21 pm

Just something to think about as you go about fixing melee.

As far as melee goes, rogues have the market cornered. They have all the useful skills, they have the group niche (scout, CR, pop holder, quest monkey) and they also do the most damage of any melee class. I think that since the rogues have all the utility, they shouldn't really be the end-all be all melee damage class as well. Maybe tone them down a bit and give rangers the job of doing insane melee damage. What if you made archery a usable skill instead of an alternative to sword damage, where you would attack the mob with your swords, then every 3 rounds or something you can use your archery skill to fire a round of arrows into the mob as well for big damage.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:52 pm

Last edited by Sesexe on Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:01 am

actually it just requires that people target properly. dunno who remembers how to do that one though.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.

Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'

Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”