Balance!

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Corth
Sojourner

Balance!

Postby Corth » Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:27 am

The primary reason why classes are unbalanced is that casters do far too much damage relative to hitters. Quit making the mobs harder and downgrading eq as a whole. Instead, make the mobs easier, and take away 50% of spell damage (not effects). Melee classes will find a lot more groups.

That is all. :)

Corth
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Sat Nov 08, 2003 11:15 pm

Goodbye invoker class
Stamm
Sojourner

Postby Stamm » Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:06 am

Hmm. The current issues that people have problems with... the difficult thing is that you can't just fix one aspect. You have to 'fix' it all at once, otherwise things get too easy (which would be a bad thing really) or a whole subset of people get nerfed.
omrec
Sojourner

Postby omrec » Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:48 am

I agree with Corth. Drop caster damage in half across the board. Would make melee more useful, and zones more difficult (although longer...which isn't that great a result, unfortunately).

Or if thats too much, maybe cut it by 1/3.

This wouldn't be "goodbye invoker class", it would just mean you would actually think twice between taking a ranger and taking a voker. As is, if I have to choose, every time I take a voker. The way it _should_ be is that if you are fighting something that has MR, you take a rogue or ranger, if you're fighting lots of mobs at once, you take a voker. There should be a balance, while right now there is none.

-Om
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:26 am

Stamm wrote:Hmm. The current issues that people have problems with... the difficult thing is that you can't just fix one aspect. You have to 'fix' it all at once, otherwise things get too easy (which would be a bad thing really) or a whole subset of people get nerfed.

Like the eq changes?!
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:42 am

Stamm wrote:Hmm. The current issues that people have problems with... the difficult thing is that you can't just fix one aspect. You have to 'fix' it all at once, otherwise things get too easy (which would be a bad thing really) or a whole subset of people get nerfed.

Like the eq changes?!
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Sun Nov 09, 2003 5:26 pm

dont touch caster damage, or only cut in half the l33t players that keep asking for it.

some of us play the game differently than you. dont punish us because you want it changed.

up melee damage slightly, or tune that KNOB (remember they have knobs) so they do more damage than they do now.
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Sun Nov 09, 2003 5:29 pm

8)

Who could forget the KNOBS. I'm reminded on a daily basis that there are KNOBS on Torilmud.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:39 pm

Teyaha wrote:dont touch caster damage, or only cut in half the l33t players that keep asking for it.

some of us play the game differently than you. dont punish us because you want it changed.

up melee damage slightly, or tune that KNOB (remember they have knobs) so they do more damage than they do now.

that has to be the most selfish reasoning i've ever heard
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:57 am

ponder. How about thinking about this.

Why does every caster class have 2 or 3 areas?

Maybe area damage should be restricted to invokers.

Isn't this the "damage" that fugs the balance up? I mean maybe some of the mage classes can keep up with rogue or ranger/dire damage for 20 rounds, but they do run out of useable single target spells pretty quick.

Isn't magic about short bursts of damage followed by long time recovering?

Also the other thing that fugs up melee is the prolific use of mage mobs (shields + stone).

Also, there aren't that many melee friendly zones. I firmly believe half the reason no one wants to go to avernus is that all the casters get their ass shrugged off. Avernus is ideal for a melee heavy group, cept its well in avernus.
and tonights winner in the Toril EQ lottery is demi belt and skull earring!
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:55 am

Dalar wrote:
Teyaha wrote:dont touch caster damage, or only cut in half the l33t players that keep asking for it.

Whats selfish about not wanting the mud balanced at the expense of one's area spells? I dont get it.. :)

Corth
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
omrec
Sojourner

Postby omrec » Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:04 am

Ok, so instead of halving area damage, how bout we double melee damage, and then double mob hps? You wouldn't be doing any less damage teyaha!

If you aren't smart enough to figure out that its the same thing, you don't belong in this discussion.

If you're still confused: Reducing mage damage = increasing melee damage. Reducing mage damage has the side effect of making the game harder, increasing melee damage makes the game easier.

<Sarcasm>
Unless you need the mud to be easier for you, because it is too hard?..:P
</Sarcasm>

-Om

P.S. I think the gods _should_ double melee damage, and then double mob hps. Because then people don't feel like they got nerfed, and wouldn't whine as much. Its a PR stunt, you make melee more effective at the same time as you make the game harder. But halving mage damage would do the same thing, quicker and easier, but with more whining from the clueless.
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:25 am

i dont have areas.

my chanter never keeps an offensive spell memmed when zoning, and necros usually dont have much to do when i'm in the group. i choose to take care of all the utility myself. only offense i have memmed is constrict.

my necro only has two areas (i think, i could be wrong only level 37 atm) rain of blood and ice storm. have no immediate plans to go lich for rot as i hold out hope for itchy to make necros viable without the need to remort.

so i dont care about area damage really, i care about spell damage period. do you not remember when spell damage meaned two things - jack and shit?

there is an in-between. find it.
Elseenas
Sojourner

Postby Elseenas » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:24 am

Thilindel wrote:Goodbye invoker class

Hardly.

A hitter can only hit one target at a time, area damage still would make a 'voker very valuable, as well as utility spells.

At least in comparison to, say, a ranger.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:01 pm

Yayaril wrote:8)

Who could forget the KNOBS. I'm reminded on a daily basis that there are KNOBS on Torilmud.

If you'd stop reminding us that you're here, we'd stop reminding you that we know you're here.
belleshel
Sojourner

Postby belleshel » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:01 pm

"Teyaha"

Blindfolded? I guess if the rest of us did that we could ignore all the problems too..
old depok
Sojourner

Postby old depok » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:03 pm

omrec wrote:Ok, so instead of halving area damage, how bout we double melee damage, and then double mob hps? You wouldn't be doing any less damage teyaha!

If you aren't smart enough to figure out that its the same thing, you don't belong in this discussion.

If you're still confused: Reducing mage damage = increasing melee damage. Reducing mage damage has the side effect of making the game harder, increasing melee damage makes the game easier.

<Sarcasm>
Unless you need the mud to be easier for you, because it is too hard?..:P
</Sarcasm>

-Om

P.S. I think the gods _should_ double melee damage, and then double mob hps. Because then people don't feel like they got nerfed, and wouldn't whine as much. Its a PR stunt, you make melee more effective at the same time as you make the game harder. But halving mage damage would do the same thing, quicker and easier, but with more whining from the clueless.

Problem is that you would have to double the tank hps as well. This is the circular issue with just upping melee damage. If you increase melee damage and hit you then make the tanks get owned by melee mobs. Keep in mind that most casting mobs are also warrior classed.

That is why it is easier just to reduce the damage area effect spells give.

Or to increase the tank skills and then make the melee classes special damage effects (archery, circle, et al) effected less or immune to those skills.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:50 pm

Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Whats selfish about not wanting the mud balanced at the expense of one's area spells? I dont get it.. :)

Corth

there is no blind gene? :P
i thought he was saying he doesn't want any caster damage touched because that's the only way he knows how to play or something.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:28 pm

Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

i thought he was saying he doesn't want any caster damage touched because that's the only way he knows how to play or something.

I'm just quoting you now for shits and giggles.

Goddamned slippery mage.
Dlur
Sojourner

Postby Dlur » Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:19 pm

Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.
Ghimok|Dlur|Emeslan|Ili|Zinse|Teniv
*~~~~~~~~~~*
"Censorship is telling a man he can't eat a steak just because a baby can't chew it." - Mark Twain
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:28 pm

Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:45 am

thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

This is just like my assoc behavior. biters

Dlur
Sojourner

Postby Dlur » Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:29 am

Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

I don't really think it has anything to do with the assoc, it's just that we're all assholes mostly.

*~~~~~~~~~~*

"Censorship is telling a man he can't eat a steak just because a baby can't chew it." - Mark Twain
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:57 am

Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

I don't really think it has anything to do with the assoc, it's just that we're all assholes mostly.

And assholes mostly come out at night. Mostly.

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:28 am

Yayaril wrote:8)

So true :p
BEER
omrec
Sojourner

Postby omrec » Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:23 am

old depok wrote:Problem is that you would have to double the tank hps as well. This is the circular issue with just upping melee damage. If you increase melee damage and hit you then make the tanks get owned by melee mobs. Keep in mind that most casting mobs are also warrior classed.

That is why it is easier just to reduce the damage area effect spells give.

Or to increase the tank skills and then make the melee classes special damage effects (archery, circle, et al) effected less or immune to those skills.

Actually, mob damage and player damage really aren't all that related. If you doulbled played +damage, and doubled weapon dice, that doesn't effect mobs at all. But yes, if you tweaked with how much damage all melee attacks did, yes, it would hurt tanks pretty fast..:) Yet another reason to just downgrade spell damage.

As for teyaha not memming any offense...as a chanter...Damn, what can I say? Not to be mean..but...prism is one of the best area blinding spells, and can para mobs, blacklight slows mobs and makes your tanks last longer...what the hell are you doing not memming any offense? At least you mem constricts, hopefully to help stop stunnable casters. And yes, I do usually keep 5 people scaled/blurred/globed/hasted AND still get offense in, but thats probably just cause I'm a badass. Sometimes, if I'm feeling particularily un-lazy, I'll rolling scale the whole group too. But thats harder with this damn human int.

As for the 'I don't have areas', both blacklight and prism are area. But blacklight doesn't do much damage anyway, so I guess that doesn't count.
old depok
Sojourner

Postby old depok » Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:24 pm

One trip to Seelie will convince you of how bad ass prism is. Shiver.
Iyachtu
Staff Member - Coder

Postby Iyachtu » Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:34 pm

Actually, mob damage and player damage really aren't all that related. If you doulbled played +damage, and doubled weapon dice, that doesn't effect mobs at all.

For those occasions where a mob is actually wielding the weapon, raising the dice would indeed cause a sizable increase in damage.
omrec
Sojourner

Postby omrec » Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:14 am

Iyachtu wrote:For those occasions where a mob is actually wielding the weapon, raising the dice would indeed cause a sizable increase in damage.

Right.

But if I remember from my area-creation messing-around days, mobs just get a ton of bonus damage that is just plain specified in the .mob file, and isn't based on eq. Again, not sure how it is implemented in the code (as in, multiplies weapon damage vs. just adds to it). But regardless, it _could_ be coded/worked so that an increase in PC melee damage doesn't translate directly to an similar increase in mob damage.

Hell, a mob with a weapon _should_ be more of a threat than a mob without one. As is, there isn't a whole lot of difference there, in terms of damage (procs/defense being a different story).
Glorishan
Sojourner

Postby Glorishan » Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:55 pm

thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Nobody has done this in a little while.

Glorishan
Touk says 'ac > glorishan > mr > touk > hps'
Siamorphe OOC: 'If AFKing is the devil, then Corth is the Antichrist and Glorishan is the False Prophet who supports him.'
Referring to the guild on 8/28/06: Oghma responds to your petition with 'your leadership team averages 280 days MIA :('
Dlur
Sojourner

Postby Dlur » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:07 pm

Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

No, but we should do it more often I think.

*~~~~~~~~~~*

thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:18 pm

Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

How many more do you think we can do before it just crashes the bbs?

Stamm
Sojourner

Postby Stamm » Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:28 pm

thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.
Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:47 pm

Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

Maybe this thread should be renamed to "The Most Requoted Responses"
Asup group-says 'who needs sex ed when you got sesexe.'
Targsk group-says 'sexedse'
mount dragon
You climb on and ride Tocx'enth'orix, the elder black dragon.
You have learned something new about mount!
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:49 pm

Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Abbayarra
Sojourner

balance and why I started fireshield/coldshield

Postby Abbayarra » Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:07 pm

I've played an illusionist and a ranger.
At first the ranger was more fun because of his ability to do many things.
But at higher levels it became obvious that his inability to do anything really well has really hurt him.
I also have played an illusionist. At lower levels he was much weaker than the ranger. Now I've got him up some levels he is much stronger.
Why is the illusionist so much stronger than the ranger?
belleshel
Sojourner

Re: balance and why I started fireshield/coldshield

Postby belleshel » Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:43 pm

Abbayarra wrote:Why is the illusionist so much stronger than the ranger?

All casters are much stronger than warriors. My druid was more powerful at level 36 then my ranger at 50. That's the way it is.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:31 pm

thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Not to jump on the bandwagon or anything, but I just want to see teyaha's post disappear in the middle of the quote.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:41 pm

Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Not to jump on the bandwagon or anything, but I just want to see teyaha's post disappear in the middle of the quote.

So you're saying your off the wagon again?

Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:29 pm

thanuk wrote:
Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Hi.
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Salen
Sojourner

Postby Salen » Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:40 pm

Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Hi.

OMG I quoted Arilin quoting thanuk quoting Kifle quoting thanuk quoting Sesexe quoting Stamm quoting thanuk quoting Dlur quoting Glorishan quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (again) quoting Dalar quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (yet again) quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Teyaha.
Salen
Sojourner

Postby Salen » Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:42 pm

Salen wrote:
Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Hi.

OMG I quoted Arilin quoting thanuk quoting Kifle quoting thanuk quoting Sesexe quoting Stamm quoting thanuk quoting Dlur quoting Glorishan quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (again) quoting Dalar quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (yet again) quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Teyaha.

And then, I quoted myself quoting Arilin quoting thanuk quoting Kifle quoting thanuk quoting Sesexe quoting Stamm quoting thanuk quoting Dlur quoting Glorishan quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (again) quoting Dalar quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (yet again) quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Teyaha.

I am teh pwn.
Kossuth
Staff Member - Admin

Postby Kossuth » Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:46 pm

Salen wrote:
Salen wrote:
Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Hi.

And then, I quoted myself quoting Arilin quoting thanuk quoting Kifle quoting thanuk quoting Sesexe quoting Stamm quoting thanuk quoting Dlur quoting Glorishan quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (again) quoting Dalar quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (yet again) quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Teyaha.

I am teh pwn.

You were only the pwn til I quoted you quoting Arilin quoting thanuk quoting Kifle quoting thanuk quoting Sesexe quoting Stamm quoting thanuk quoting Dlur quoting Glorishan quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (again) quoting Dalar quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (yet again) quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Teyaha.

This is way more interesting than the most responses thread ever was, btw.
Kossuth -- TorilMUD Administrator

Astine OOC: 'ask not what I do to your mom, ask what my mom will do to you'
othelil
Sojourner

Postby othelil » Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:54 pm

Kossuth wrote:
Salen wrote:
Salen wrote:
Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Hi.

I am teh pwn.

You were only the pwn til I quoted you quoting Arilin quoting thanuk quoting Kifle quoting thanuk quoting Sesexe quoting Stamm quoting thanuk quoting Dlur quoting Glorishan quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (again) quoting Dalar quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (yet again) quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Teyaha.

I heartily agree. Much more interesting.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular.
Orku
Sojourner

Postby Orku » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:11 pm

othelil wrote:
Kossuth wrote:
Salen wrote:
Salen wrote:
Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Hi.

I am teh pwn.

I join the club?
Zissa OOC: 'orku i will go to class for you if you go to work for me'
You OOC: 'if you don't mind me going naked'
Zissa OOC: 'sure its a bunch of sailors'
You OOC: 'got screwed on that one'

Senosa gets a bright green pillow.
Senosa says 'Pillow fight.....'
Gyrx
Sojourner

Postby Gyrx » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:25 pm

Orku wrote:
othelil wrote:
Kossuth wrote:
Salen wrote:
Salen wrote:
Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Hi.

I am teh pwn.

I join the club?

Everybody's doin it...
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:27 pm

Orku wrote:
othelil wrote:
Kossuth wrote:
Salen wrote:
Salen wrote:
Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Hi.

I am teh pwn.

I join the club?

No. We don't like you.
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:28 pm

Orku wrote:
othelil wrote:
Kossuth wrote:
Salen wrote:
Salen wrote:
Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

You are all truly dorky especially Arilin ... and i know we arent supposed to talk about illegals .. but .. ermm scroll down the thread REALLY damn fast and imagine trippin and watching it??? mmmm pictures :)

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Hi.

I am teh pwn.

I join the club?
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb
Iyachtu
Staff Member - Coder

Postby Iyachtu » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:34 pm

I'm just glad I don't have epilepsy.
Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:39 pm

Ambar wrote:
Orku wrote:
othelil wrote:
Kossuth wrote:
Salen wrote:
Salen wrote:
Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

You are all truly dorky especially Arilin ... and i know we arent supposed to talk about illegals .. but .. ermm scroll down the thread REALLY damn fast and imagine trippin and watching it??? mmmm pictures :)

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Hi.

I am teh pwn.

I join the club?

Someone wake up Corth at 3w just long enough to tell em to rename the thread!
Asup group-says 'who needs sex ed when you got sesexe.'

Targsk group-says 'sexedse'

mount dragon

You climb on and ride Tocx'enth'orix, the elder black dragon.

You have learned something new about mount!

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”