Evil vs. Goodie Zone Tactics.

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Cordan
Sojourner

Evil vs. Goodie Zone Tactics.

Postby Cordan » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:51 pm

Someone explain this to me.

IMHO, twinkish playing involves abusing bugs to accomplish things. Things that involve exploiting bad code that needs to be fixed, and knowing that you're doing it.

Here's an example of what I see in my head when I see the posts about this, and I try to imagine what it is you guys are really thinking.

Group of giants hanging out at the base of a small cliff around a fire, eating some.... stuff.

Evils - "We're tough, we don't use cheesy methods to kill, we walk right in and do it like it's supposed to be done" They charge right through and kill.

Goodies - "Well, if we drop those boulders over there, that would take out two or three of them, then we can run past them to get where we're going with minimal losses." Quick, easy, painless.

Is the goodie way twinking or using strategy? If you prefer the straight ahead fight, go right ahead, that's your perogative.

But there is no wrong way, or right way (unless it is a KNOWN bug). It's all how you want to do it.

No matter how you design things, someone will figure out one of two things:
-an easy to handle it
-an easy way around it

And who here determines what is a "bug" and what is not? The admins. Not the players. On top of that, how do you find a bug? By exploiting it initially unaware.

FYI, these are rhetorical questions in a sense.

So, imho, there are no real grounds in a gaming world to say someone is being "twinkish" when they find easier ways of doing things unless they are abusing a known bug. Even if the zone maker didn't intend for some things to happen, it's still not twinkish, just creative.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:14 pm

If you're the one doing it, its creative.

If someone else figured it out before you did, its twinkish.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
belleshel
Sojourner

Postby belleshel » Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:21 pm

If its on Thanuk's head it's a mullet. If it's on your head its hair.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:29 pm

belleshel wrote:If its on Thanuk's head it's a mullet. If it's on your head its hair.

Speaking of mullets, hows your...oh nevermind, it would just get deleted anyway.

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:44 pm

If the zone was designed with the intention of allowing it that way, it's strategy. If the zone was designed without thinking of that option as a possibility, then it's twinkish.

Example: Crypts. Zone was designed to get to last fight, then kill him, then go north when done. Zone was not designed to search out exit and flee then have the wraiths not come to the fight. That's twinkish. They tried to fix it by putting in blocking code, but that made CRs too hard, so they took it out. In my opinion, it's still something they should "fix".

In the end, it's all about the area maker's intent, which is not something that's easily determined.
-Todrael Azz'miala, Ravager
Get Toril Guides and Maps at Todrael's Lair
Get Item Stats at TorilEQ
Cordan
Sojourner

Postby Cordan » Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:03 pm

Todrael wrote:In the end, it's all about the area maker's intent, which is not something that's easily determined.

I agree and disagree at the same time. There's no way to justify whether or not a method to complete a zone was "intended" or not, unless the area maker publishes a set of instructions "This is how to do my zone!". I've admin'd and written areas for other muds in the past, and I'm a firm believer that if something isn't right, it shouldn't be in the mud. I believe this because the mud is the "world" that the players "live" in. If the area builders don't want their small portion of the world to be a certain way, then it should taken out till it's fixed. You don't have to take out the whole zone to be sure, but take out the parts that aren't as they are intended to be and fix them.

Can't do that with Crypts considering the type of zone it is, true. But if the areas maker knows his/her intentions for the zone are being circumvented, and no one fixes it, nor is it taken out, then players have every right to take advantage of it.

Not all players, even leaders, know all the intentions/desires of the admins.
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:30 pm

yes and neither can creators plan for the ever changing world.

You think Jot invasion was designed with scales, blur, displace and invokers in mind?

I don't really care how you fight that, it takes a substantial group either way.

Twink to me is when you use zone borders, lack of track flag, and other odditi8es to slay mobs that you wouldn't dare fight straight up because you know you would get owned.

Crypts I can chalk up to tactics. Roaring jarls out of loki or sending elementals and shades in to flee out stabbers, and doing chlora 2 man on a zone border is not tactics its twink.

The way to fix crypts fight to be handled straight up is to put a key on man and lock the secret. I don't think its been "fixed" because it isn't horrifically twinky.
and tonights winner in the Toril EQ lottery is demi belt and skull earring!
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:40 am

Cordan, you're listening to Tod and his "mightier than thou" speech. I've used "smart" tactics to get the job done. Cyric or Kia always made sure if things were way wrong then they'd fix it on me. Beholders not being able to open doors? Fixed after Corth and I did magnicifent. Zog being able to see in the dark? Zog's followers only assisters and not recognizers?
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:14 pm

thanuk wrote:
belleshel wrote:If its on Thanuk's head it's a mullet. If it's on your head its hair.

Speaking of mullets, hows your...oh nevermind, it would just get deleted anyway.

It's called a "merkin" Thanuk.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:21 pm

Twinking: that which we don't approve of

admit it we say "they" twinked this or that when we couldnt do it ourselves ...

supposedly lili has *twinked* a lot of stuff but imho it took great skill, and LOTS of patience

Same with many other players
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:16 am

8)

Good thing it took them so long to make Beholders open doors and block, because Dornax and I must have 'twinked' over a dozen of those headbands..
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:45 am

Yayaril wrote:8)

Good thing it took them so long to make Beholders open doors and block, because Dornax and I must have 'twinked' over a dozen of those headbands..

that's b/c you guys aren't cool enough to be 24/7 snooped by Kia :(

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
old depok
Sojourner

Postby old depok » Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:07 pm

I love when we use strategy to do things. It's way more fun to be on the edge of your seat because you are not sure what is going to happen then to sit there and spell up and charge mobs.

It is also a great test for the people in the group. You have to know your class and what your role is and know that the other people in the group know there's.

Of course if you want a true test of your skills zone with MORI!

I would like to see more zones where use of skills/strategy is actually encouraged. maybe different rewards for the two strategies.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:07 pm

Put more quests in the zones which require the heads of all the mobs in the zone to be turned in for the loot, that would fix that problem.
Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:30 pm

There's a level 10 zone that already does that.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:49 pm

I know that, goofy, that's why I used the words "MORE quests."

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:38 pm

personally most of the high end tactics i hear about are quite kewl and inspirational, and they make sense in the fights too. Fights could be harder and less 'tacticable' if mobs had more AI, but thats a lot of coding.
Twinking imho is when its totally illogical or just stupid, such as mobs being to stupid to pass a pet (or player) standing in a oneway. That should definitely be fixed. Kinda hard to figure out a solution for zoneborders, but a smart area maker can dice his/her zone into many smaller zonelets and fill the grids with surprises to make it less tempting to stand at the edge. The worst twink of all, and something no builder forsaw, is the illusionist class. That you can waltz into zones in disguise, or send in a sneaky rogue is one thing, but then having the ability to fold the whole smite-squad in after them a room from the fight is totally CHEAP. Flags for area builders should be far more detailed, diverse, and better explained. As the docs read now, the only fix is to just make yur zone !tele. Which sucks if you want people to be able to leave when they are tired. Having !tele split into !gate, !recal, !fold, etc flags (word already seperate luckily, but then, its an old spell) would help immensily. Having different types of flags to govern trackers would also be great. On mobs and rooms. Like track, but only so far, player sets #of rooms. Or !mob rooms that are also !track (which you can then stuff full of nasty sentinals to avoid the other kind of twink). Maybe this stuff already exists, but the docs are hopelessly outdated/incorrect/incomplete. But then, thats a whole nother thread.
But my end point is, a good zone will have many ways of doing it, and twinking will probably show its head at some point. Any zone that is nailed down so firmly that it cant be 'twinked' has probably only one solution, and is thus boring and stale after you've done it twice.
Give area makers more knobs!

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:42 pm

Oh laugh. Fish mobs will track out of the water and die. (so ive been told by dug) I had to make all the underwater rooms in my zone into seperate zones so that schools of piranha and other horrors dont come flopping out onto the land after you. silly.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:43 pm

damn gro .... paragraphs :P i use no punctuation but i use a paragraph type style :P

we always had the fold in type tactic ... the goodies have moonwell ... they can well in a group once the rogue sneaks past ... evils now have wormhole ..same same imho ...

once again it's only twinky if YOUR side didnt think of it first ....

back a few years ago twinks were what we now call wankers :)

-Italian Proverb
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:48 pm

Ambar wrote:... the goodies have moonwell ...

While I remember this being used I don't ever remember it being as heavily used as fold. Then again most of my Sojourn/Toril life was spent outcast with very little contact to druids. I do remember the well/gate trick used quite a bit back in the day.
Lilithelle stops using a softly throbbing piece of flesh.
Gura group-says 'ill go solo the biznatch, just don't tell Stamm'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
Gurns
Sojourner

Postby Gurns » Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:21 pm

Actually, with the current basis for equip stats, there could be an “official” definition of twinking: Getting X points worth of equip (based on difficulty of zone, fights, etc.) for << X difficulty actually experienced. So waltzing past some difficulties is strategy, waltzing past most/all difficulties to snag a great piece of equip is twinking.

My personal definition would include modifiers for time/effort, and for repetition. If I can solo SC, but it takes 20 hours, that’s not twinking. If I can do it in 5 minutes, but I do it once to show I can and once or twice more to prove it wasn’t a fluke and then I mostly stop doing it, that’s not twinking.

Thinking about moonwell usage in the past: I don’t recall it being used much, either. But, was that because sneak/hide was worse? That is, moonwell woulda worked, it was just a lot harder to get someone into the middle of a zone, to be a target.

If so, then if the gods are worried about the use of fold, gate, well, etc. to skip hard parts of the zone, one way to “fix” that would be to cap the skills of sneak/hide, disguise, change self, etc. at 90 or whatever. Make it risky to send someone ahead.

Yes, I realize this would make CRs more difficult. I don’t think that’s a bad thing. These days, it’s “Darn, a group spank, oh well, there goes half an hour.” Nobody worries about having to die half a dozen times to retrieve corpses. Nobody worries about losing equipment because they just can’t get to it. Yes, I did find all that extremely frustrating/annoying. But I think something’s missing from the mud when such a thing can’t/doesn’t ever happen.

It would also make rogue lure more difficult. Again, not necessarily a bad thing. Maybe we couldn’t sit just inside or outside zone, and lure mobs one at a time. Or maybe we’d have to bring a ranger along, to lure more safely from a distance.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:24 pm

rofl

Remember when there was actually a chance that if you died, you really might not get your corpse back? Those days are long gone, my friend...

Cordan
Sojourner

Postby Cordan » Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:12 pm

Is that !retrieve death trap still in hyssk on west side of temple?
old depok
Sojourner

Postby old depok » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:14 pm

My personal definition would include modifiers for time/effort, and for repetition. If I can solo SC, but it takes 20 hours, that’s not twinking. If I can do it in 5 minutes, but I do it once to show I can and once or twice more to prove it wasn’t a fluke and then I mostly stop doing it, that’s not twinking

Wow Gurns can solo SC in 5 minutes?!

Downgrade bards!
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:42 pm

thanuk wrote:rofl

Remember when there was actually a chance that if you died, you really might not get your corpse back? Those days are long gone, my friend...

Who says the good ol' days were all that good anyhow?
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:20 pm

Yayaril wrote:

Did you learn stick ball as a form of education?

Gurns
Sojourner

Postby Gurns » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:27 pm

old depok wrote:
Gurns wrote:My personal definition would include modifiers for time/effort, and for repetition. If I can solo SC, but it takes 20 hours, that’s not twinking. If I can do it in 5 minutes, but I do it once to show I can and once or twice more to prove it wasn’t a fluke and then I mostly stop doing it, that’s not twinking

Wow Gurns can solo SC in 5 minutes?!

Downgrade bards!

I think the first time was luck, so I'm gonna have to try it again.
Gurns
Sojourner

Postby Gurns » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:50 pm

Yayaril wrote:

Actually, I hated losing a corpse and all the equip. It happened a few times, and at least one of those times, I almost quit, just because I foresaw a long slog of time and effort to get all the gear back. I didn't quit, because shortly after, there was a pwipe, so I had just, um, anticipated it, that's it.

But without that chance, that challenge, the game is missing something.

The trick is to do it right. I like making the mud a little more newbie friendly -- it's harder than some muds, and it's huge which also makes it harder, so helping folks get into it is necessary.

My impression of the mid-ranges these days is that it's too easy to level. In the last few weeks, I've seen a couple of lvl 40-ish true newbies. The abundance of exp zones, which didn't seem to teach them much about zoning, the abundance of decent equip (my gear, which was "good" though not "great" six months ago, was recently characterized as "mid-level").

And at the high level, geez, even invasions aren't a challenge. Oh, look, Muspel invasion...well, sure, might as well do it, zip, zap, OK now what?

Heck, it wasn't invasion and it wasn't Muspel, but I recently saw a cleric AFK through half a zone. Without causing any problems for the group. This is a good thing?
Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:07 pm

Ashiwi wrote:I know that, goofy, that's why I used the words "MORE quests."

Hey 'Goofy' is my word! No Stealing ya goofyass Rogue! =^)
Asup group-says 'who needs sex ed when you got sesexe.'
Targsk group-says 'sexedse'
mount dragon
You climb on and ride Tocx'enth'orix, the elder black dragon.
You have learned something new about mount!
Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:21 pm

I thought this thread was about the different zoning habbits of goodies vs evils or something!

Goodies in Zones:
Send one person to sneak to all major fights and fold in and wack, zone finished in record time with minimal deaths. Split comes everyone gets equal chance by dicing method. Any complainers are normally avoided in future zones.

Evils in Zones:
Everyone participates in every headfirst-battleroyal-rush-fight thru every inch of the zone, making 3 hour zones take 5 hours increasing # of AFK players in group and spank protential. Split comes only a select few are considered via handout. Any complainers are rewarded with a harsh verbal beating and/or possible blacklisting and given comments such as "I'll remember that."

Yaaa a beating! Num! =^)
Sesexe wiggles her bottom.

mount dragon

Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:31 pm

hmm i thought generally evils were a little faster in zones?? hmmm guess i was wrong

not all goodie leaders split some use handouts ... not all evil leaders use handouts some use dice ...

all group leaders will avoid whiners ..

-Italian Proverb
Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:38 pm

Evils kill faster and die faster, brutally mowing through the opposition and leaving fallen comrades on smoke to recover. Evils tend not to 'avoid' the whiners so much as 'verbally abuse them until they don't come with us, but still ask them to play when they're on because they're a needed class' (every class is a needed class on the evil side).

Goodies tend to mem out and last much longer even after key group members die, waiting until all mobs are out of the room so they can safely fold in and continue moving.
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:53 pm

Tod, your generalizations of goodie vs evil zoning methods are starting to grate on my nerves. Quit referring to it as such. There are several leaders on the goodie side who like mindlessly throwing themselves at things, they just get seen less often because most people are so worried about level 50 or something that they can't afford to die.

I've seen evils pull some twinky BS too, so don't play the "we're innocent" card.

Gurns wrote: Heck, it wasn't invasion and it wasn't Muspel, but I recently saw a cleric AFK through half a zone. Without causing any problems for the group. This is a good thing?

You've never grouped with Glorishan before have you? Whoever the person was in your group obviously was a twink as Glorishan not only invented that, but he also trademarked it I believe :p

T
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:07 am

Tasan wrote:Tod, your generalizations of goodie vs evil zoning methods are starting to grate on my nerves. Quit referring to it as such. There are several leaders on the goodie side who like mindlessly throwing themselves at things, they just get seen less often because most people are so worried about level 50 or something that they can't afford to die.

I've seen evils pull some twinky BS too, so don't play the "we're innocent" card.

Gurns wrote: Heck, it wasn't invasion and it wasn't Muspel, but I recently saw a cleric AFK through half a zone. Without causing any problems for the group. This is a good thing?

You've never grouped with Glorishan before have you? Whoever the person was in your group obviously was a twink as Glorishan not only invented that, but he also trademarked it I believe :p

T

Tasan, we were joking around. And if you READ what it says, Todreal was actually praising goodies and harping on evils ya dink.

mount dragon

Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:24 am

thanuk wrote:Did you learn stick ball as a form of education?

I thought I was the Duke of Earl,
When I made it with a red-head girl,
in my Chevrolet! Hey,hey hey-
Keeping the Faith!
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:23 pm

Here's the basic differences between good and evil zoning...

Goodie says "Hey, this is cool, look what we did!"
Evil says "Dumbass, what took you so long, we did it first and we did it better."
Neutral Party says "That's the most twinkish thing I've ever seen."
Goodie says "Your mom's a twinkie, and I heard she was good fried."
Evil says "We evils would never stoop so low."
Goodie says ::bird::
Evil says ::double bird::
Goodie says ::two birds and a pike bird in double z formation::
Evil says "Don't mess with me man, I'm evil!"
Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:19 pm

(still joking around)

Here's the basic differences between Ebil and Goodie zoning...

A Goodie says "Hey, this zone is kinda fun"
Ebil1 says "Hey hurry up and finish this zone, goodies are going to get the next one. We MUST HAVE DO THEM ALL first!"
Ebil2 says "dam goodies!"
Ebil3 says "Rar, dahm goodies!"
Neutral Party says "Reboot in 5 minutes"
A Goodie says "About time. Mud was soooooooo boring"
Ebil2 says "Dammit, the gods always gotta reboot when we're mid zone!"
Ebil1 says "ralley at fountain after boot, we'll check jot!"
A Goodie says ::hums::
Ebil3 says ::really masculine dominating I'm so hardcore hums::
Ebil1 says ::I rock cuz I have such sweet regen hums::
Ebil2 says ::Underdarkies rule rar rar rar hums::
A Goodie says "Looks like boot taking longer then they said, hey let's go over and do this in the mean time.."
Ebil1 says "dam gods! ::grumble:: everyone is always against me!"
Ebil2 says in a Nancy Kerrigan voice "WHY ME???"
Ebil3 says "if they don't hurry up with reboot goodies are going to get jot invasion!"
A Goodie says "Hey you guys wanna check jot after reboot for invasion?"
Another Goodie says "Not really."
Yet Another Goodie says "Maybe. I guess. I dunno. Let's goto Musp instead."
Neutral Party says "Reboot in 1 minutes"
Ebil2 says "Dammit goodies always get jot invasion before us. Be ready!"
Ebil says "Don't mess with us goodies, invasion is ours!"
Ebil3 says "Yeah! Rar!"
A Goodie says "Ho hum. What to do what to do. Hey did you guys hear about Gormal and this goa..."
Another Goodie says "Weren't they going to reboot. Oh wait a joke! Hey tell me! I have to have something to do other then count my extra weapons for the 193470232094390th time"
Yet Another Goodie says "I did your mom 193470232094390th times"
Goodies all laugh at a 5th grade joke that never seems to get old to them.
Neutral Party says "Incoming new code! Rebooting!"
Neutral Party says "Be right back!" (Famous last words)
Ebil1 cannot connect.
Ebil2 cannot connect.
Ebil3 cannot connect.
A Goodie cannot connect.
Another goodie cannot connect.
-Time goes by-
Noone can connect.
A Goodie starts surfing the web.
Ebil2 starts surfing pRon.
Ebil1 desperately trys to reconnect, grumbling the whole time.
Ebil3 cannot connect and says "It's all the goodies fault! Rar!"
Another Goodie ::hums::
Ebil2 connects, but doesn't notice as he's.. um.. busy with.. um.. something.
Ebil3 connects and logs in. Rar!
A Goodie connects and waltzs his way to the fountain casually.
Ebil1 connects in and races to the DK fountain.
A Goodie starts reforming same group as people slowly log back in.
Ebil3 consents Ebil1 and says "Let's go go go go!"
Ebil1 says "Where is everyone?"
Ebil3 says "Goodies musta got em! Dam goodies! Rar!"
Another Goodie consents his previous group leader, the group slowly gets bigger.
Ebil2 finally finishes up and connects.
Ebil1 says "Dammit Ebil2 where the hell were you?? You gotta log immediately! We gotta check jot before goodies! Duh! You're so dumb! This game is 10x's more important then anything you've gotta do in real life! Why do I even invite you into groups anyways?"
Ebil3 says "He's probably a goodie! Let's kill him!"
Ebil1 says "Yeah. I'll remember that Ebil2! No more groups for you. NEXT!"
Ebil2 rolls his eyes and says "STFU, my link sucks. I'm using AOL dammit! Let's go already!"
Ebil1 says "Oh, I understand then. AOL SUCKS!"
Ebil3 says "AOL sucks almost most as much as goodies rar!"
A Seksi Ebil says "Fuck you I use AOL, and why are you still in '40+ Gay Love Chat' when I do a lcoate on you?"
Ebil1 says "I'm not taking you Ebil2, you trying to bring me down like the gods and this reboot, you gay goodie scum! I see thru your lies!!"
Ebil3 says "Deceiver! Deceiver! He's a cock sucking retriever!"
Ebil2 gives up as another Pop-up over takes his zmud with interesting advertisements and says "Um gotta go my mom needs me."
Ebil3 says "You don't live with your mom!"
Ebil2 says "Bye! Gotta go!"
Ebil1 says "I'll remember that guy. ::grumble::
A Goodie leader says "::yawns:: jeez, gotta lead yet another group all day long again. ::sigh:: Ok let's go"
Another Goodie says "Wonder what evils are doing?"
A Goodie says "Who fucking cares. Hey look, they still in DK. Wonder why, lotta ebils on?"
-Next Day-
Ebil1 tells Ebil2 "Consent for group"
Ebil2 consents Ebil1.
Ebil1 says "Have you seen Ebil3? Dam I wish some clerics would log on."
Ebil2 says "Haven't seen em. But said something about getting a new provider."
Ebil3 slowly slides an AOL install disc into his CD tray...
Ebil1 says "Grrrrrr I wanna zone for gear I already have!"
Ebil2 says "Wonder what Ebil3 is up to?"
Ebil2 recieves an instant message from a name he's never heard before "Heeeeeeyyyyyy sweet buns, wanna chat? I'm new to AOL, maybe you could show me around your room? ::wink::"

mount dragon

Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:30 pm

Sesexe wrote:A Seksi Ebil says "Fuck you I use AOL, and why are you still in '40+ Gay Love Chat' when I do a lcoate on you?"

OMG, I laughed until I cried when I hit this part. Must be those evil hardcore hums!
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:42 pm

Sesexe wrote:Yet Another Goodie says "I did your mom 193470232094390th times"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now who could that be?

Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:13 pm

Just to instigate, evils did hulburg completely first and every quest. Cherzra then let out the files and goodies start magically appearing.

Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:43 pm

Dalar wrote:Just to instigate, evils did hulburg completely first and every quest. Cherzra then let out the files and goodies start magically appearing.

OMG!! Dalar = Caedym??

mount dragon

thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:51 pm

Dalar wrote:Just to instigate, evils did hulburg completely first and every quest. Cherzra then let out the files and goodies start magically appearing.

Hey wasn't Cherzra in the groups that did hulburg first? cough.

Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:30 pm

I have complete logs of the first three trips through Hulburg. If you would like to challenge us with abuse of the zone, I would like some form of evidence that could match mine.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:45 pm

Well, was he in the groups or not?

mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:00 pm

thanuk wrote:Well, was he in the groups or not?

He was too busy making your mom squeal like a pig.
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:01 pm

mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:

Have you seen his picture? Maybe you meant my dad.

mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:06 pm

thanuk wrote:
mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:

Have you seen his picture? Maybe you meant my dad.

Nope, never met the waste of space so I'd have no reason to look for a pic. But if he swings that way then I stand corrected, but it could just be that your mom looks so much like your dad he couldn't tell the difference. They both have mullets and their boobs are about the same size, who can really tell?

Maybe all this time it was really nuk's dad that had one tooth that everyone was getting gummers from.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:13 pm

Cherzra had big dreams, though. Have you SEEN some of the gear he put in his zones??? I feel like I'm walking through a perverted fantasy when I go there, and lookng through my Hulberg bag is like looking through Cherzra's toybox.

You get the One-Eyed bludgeon of crushing from a bag of holding.

Unh hunh... do I hold that, or does it strap on?
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:17 pm

mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:
Nope, never met the waste of space so I'd have no reason to look for a pic. But if he swings that way then I stand corrected, but it could just be that your mom looks so much like your dad he couldn't tell the difference. They both have mullets and their boobs are about the same size, who can really tell?

Maybe all this time it was really nuk's dad that had one tooth that everyone was getting gummers from.

Damn dude, thats just cold:)

Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:48 pm

No.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”