Lag

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Kegor
Sojourner

Lag

Postby Kegor » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:46 am

Just wondering if there is any news on whats going on about fixing the lag. It is a very serious problem that makes people not want to play. I would suggest making this problem the number one prioreity fix if it is not already.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:19 am

Heh... I always thought the mud was lagged after Sojourn3 went away. I'm fighting it from both ends right now though, tracerts from my isp suck. First hop and every hop after the third always time out... no matter what I try to reach.

But yeah, lag needs fixing.

As do all the website links. All the mud listing sites still link to the old web page url, and even the main page links to the forum at the wrong address!
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:15 am

It is the number one priority, and we're working on it. More news when theres news to tell, until then I can only ask you to be patient.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Stamm
Sojourner

Postby Stamm » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:43 am

If I'm patient, does that make you doctor? And did you wash your hands?
Alomlim
Sojourner

Postby Alomlim » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:23 pm

Just want to mention again the FREE, LONG-TERM HIGH-BANDWIDTH hosting solution I'm prepared to offer at the graduate school ( cse.ogi.edu ) I'm studying at. I'm in the Systems/Networking group, studying on-line games, I have a killer excuse to host.

-Alomlim / Soroth / Vhagar
Alomlim
Sojourner

Postby Alomlim » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:23 pm

Just want to mention again the FREE, LONG-TERM HIGH-BANDWIDTH hosting solution I'm prepared to offer at the graduate school ( cse.ogi.edu ) I'm studying at. I'm in the Systems/Networking group, studying on-line games, I have a killer excuse to host.

-Alomlim / Soroth / Vhagar
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:24 am

Thanks for the acknowledgement Shevvy, good to know the Forgers/Admin know the extent of this problem and are trying to rectify it when able.

Yeah, it seems to be significantly laggy for most folks across the board these days.
BEER

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”