Top 5 Code Requests

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Eilistraee
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Eilistraee » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:20 pm

The branches proc is you tripping on the roots and falling over.

In other news, just a note to let you guys know coders are looking at this thread and not just ignoring the suggestions.

Carry on.
Eilistraee
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:26 pm

Would be nice to 'Practice all' rather than manually typing all spellcast x, etc per lvl :)
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:44 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of skill for warriors when they get to that point just before death.

Ideas:

Final Strike: A warrior in the low blinkies gets to use the skill for a chance at a vital strike.

Stubborn: Incapacitated warrior has a chance to roll for an instant 20 hp regen if successful so they can stand up and maybe even flee.

Battlerage: A chance to reduce damage slightly. It could work kind of like phantom heal in that after a certain period of time the warrior can't ignore their pain anymore and they lose all the hitpoints they would have lost if not in Battlerage.

Just a few off the wall ideas since nobody gives the warriors any lovin' *insert favorite Agor and Rer comment here* :p
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:09 am

Ooh, and consider opening halfelves to other classes: shaman, warrior, rogue, mercenary, etc :P
Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:43 pm

Thilindel wrote:Ooh, and consider opening halfelves to other classes: shaman, warrior, rogue, mercenary, etc :P

Shaman makes no sense. Others would be good,
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:02 pm

top 5 in no specific order.

1. multiple consents, a trusted list (people who always have consent), a guild trust toggle, a group trust toggle, a mass revoke and a mass grant. Multiple consent levels including consent until I log off (not die, log off), permanent, for corpse drag, for looting, for summon, for ress.

2. when you die, you go to a no exit room where a limited set of commands are available like consent/group people and you can enter sojourn to go to your normal respawn point. glist is not fuxord, you don't have to figure out who holds group after every spank, ect...

3. implement aliases server side (to reduce reliance on zmud and make the game more attractive for newbies)

4 increase in pfile size limits a lot. Alternatively, change how spellbooks, notes, blessed/darked/cursed items, active spells/effects take up a lot of room in your pfile.

5 a find command that works at least on your inventory that would find an object and display the location

FIND LONGSWORD (or ca 'locate object' player keyword 1 keyword 2 keyword 3 with consent)
Found a dark steel longsword in a bag of engulfing doors
Found a longsword in pocket of ether and smoke in a demonskin pack in a bag of wondorous elven magic in a portable hole.
Found a silverish longsword in a bag in a bag in a box in a portable hole

OTHER CODE REQUESTS: (in no specific order)

6. implement toggles / triggers so that you dont NEED zmud to play the game.
a. Coin looting
b. standing after completed memming, standing after being bashed/stunned/knocked down/engaged
c. auto assisting group members
d. auto rescue (lame lame lame
e. mob condition caller
f. auto pickup weapon after fumble
g. auto collect of arrows after combat, and if you remove the lag whenever you walk into a room that has an arrow that belongs to you.
h. if you implement directed flee, implement a toggle direction to use as a default on a wimpy triggered flee.
i. disengage if hitting fire shield
j. removal of uncursed (fumbleable) weapons when on water (or when "engaged")
h. toggle to IGNORE containers on the ground when using get/put or an alternate get/put command that ignores objects on the gruond.
i. tell/chat/lfg/ooc/petition/say/shout/project history.
j. a tog to prevent ress/revive if you have items.

7. no arrow loss at crash

8. no fumbled weapon loss at crash

9. no quest items loss at crash

10. increase the existing group exp bonus to a level where it is a real world bonus.

11. the text output parser sometimes doesn't send a CR/LF when it needs to and text that should be on its own line ends up on the same line. Makes anchoring tirggers very hard to do.

12. make it possible to "close" your storage cache. What i mean is that items in your cache won't show up on locate object and you can open up storage caches for your alts. (currently even though it says you opened up your alts cache, your still accessing your cache unless you haven't accessed your personal cache in a while).

13. an in game mapping feature.

14. tradeskills

15. eliminate transient flag. send up a warning when you try to drop something over water

16. further eliminate corpse rot. elminate theft of items by accidental dropping (or got ressed on accident).

17. move all.potion bag 2.bag

18. ability to remount in combat

19. ranger cure blind so they can continue to be low spell intensity group members (cant archer while blind).

20. a "logoff time" toggle so that players can see how much time you have left before you "logoff"

21. a way to figure out which corpse is too heavy to drag. Instead of its too heavy you give up and having no idea which corpse was heavy, "playerXYZ is a FAT F**K you give up".

22. a "moving" order which is a player toggle and a group leader command. group leader issuing the moving command would cause all players with this toggle active to stand. Possibly implement a "follow target" command also that would cause all people to follow target.

23. a "bidding" system that works off glist to record bids by each group member and has an option to automatically dice items out as well as support rounds. bids could be made public or private by group leader option. Group leader should be able to log off or idle and come back without having to hand things out and any "unbid" eq in inventory.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:24 pm

Delmair Aamoren wrote:
Thilindel wrote:Ooh, and consider opening halfelves to other classes: shaman, warrior, rogue, mercenary, etc :P

Shaman makes no sense. Others would be good,

Halfelves are outcasts..who knows what they practice :P Gain limited sneak and infra, but lose strength, hps, and bodyslam. Good to have option for goodie shammy
Cap'n Lythix
Sojourner

Postby Cap'n Lythix » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:24 am

Hrm, how bout quit having 10th circle spells fail ? High lvl mobs never fail. I don't see how it's 'balance' since it's purely luck.
vallis
Sojourner

Postby vallis » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:21 am

1) A true group exp bonus so we _want_ to help out the true noobies who try out our game that we voted diligently for so it would get to the top of the mud site listings and we get back a more-than-respectable pbase that everyone keeps wishing for.

Oh wait.. did someone say that already? :P
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:43 am

Group XP bonus isn't a good thing.
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:24 pm

Group XP penalty is a bad thing.
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:34 pm

Cap'n Lythix wrote:Hrm, how bout quit having 10th circle spells fail ? High lvl mobs never fail. I don't see how it's 'balance' since it's purely luck.

They still fail as long as they're still of a level to fail. Mobs over the level for what would be the next circle of spells don't fail.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:22 pm

Cap'n Lythix wrote:Hrm, how bout quit having 10th circle spells fail ? High lvl mobs never fail. I don't see how it's 'balance' since it's purely luck.

Make bard/battlechanter 10th circle spells !fail since we get 2 every 18 minutes and once they're done, they're done. Conversely, just let bards/battlechanters mem/pray, most if not all of us would prefer to do that than "regen" our spells.
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:23 pm

Cap'n Lythix wrote:Hrm, how bout quit having 10th :? circle spells fail ? High lvl mobs never fail. I don't see how it's 'balance' since it's purely luck.

Just be glad lvl 55+ mobs don't have 11th circle.
Silverast Rubicyn
Sojourner

Postby Silverast Rubicyn » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:44 pm

Birile wrote:

Make bard/battlechanter 10th circle spells !fail since we get 2 every 18 minutes and once they're done, they're done. Conversely, just let bards/battlechanters mem/pray, most if not all of us would prefer to do that than "regen" our spells.

agree
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:47 pm

change the way that low level casters level. Give defensive casters defensive spells , give healing classes something that heals more than a good berry or holy water. Improve the damage of hybrid casters (shaman, ele, ill, necro, druid) maintain invokers significant edge in damage.
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:56 am

Kiryan's thing about consent's / grouping / glist rocks. Would be great if you just appeared back at your guild except dead and still in your group even. Reforming the group is such a boring waste of time. Specially if you are leading as a rogue and need to stay hidden to hold zone / if you are invis / etc.
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream
Bilraex
Sojourner

Postby Bilraex » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:37 pm

1. Some kind of toggle to keep pets from assisting automatically

2. A spell to summon your spirit back to you in a zone when they get left behind from lag

3. Increase # of summon totem attempts, 3 a mud week was based on spirits having uber hp, they are no where near that anymore. Bump that number up and make the wait time decrease based on lvl or skill.

4. Ancestral shield needs to last a bit longer and protect against more, it is a 10th circle spell and the quest is much harder now, spell should reflect its difficulty

5. Spiritwalk needs to work in more places, it shouldnt be governed by the !relo flag

6. Dont give anykind of cure blind chance to song of healing, group cure blind after a prism is the one important thing that only a shaman can do
Raspor
Sojourner

Postby Raspor » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:04 pm

1. zones that autoreset after X hours of uptime
2. nameable bags
3. Tiamat
4. OLC
5. pwipe
6. hire more coders, cool ones like that Azuth guy :lol:
Lenefir
Sojourner

Postby Lenefir » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:41 pm

Like Disoputlip said... Some of the ideas here are really a political debate, and have been more or less argued back and forth in various threads... Most noteably things I don't agree with are the trophy ideas and pwipe :P
Also, being allowed to have permaconsent to (several) people even when logged out could probably cause some issues... Like if your cleric on exploration dies in a nasty spot you could just consent your rogue, log off, log in rogue, drag corpse to safety, consent your druid/mage, log off, log in mage/druid, well/gwell to wd/dk, drag corpse. In short, I personally don't like that idea either :P

---

Anyway, my addition to things I wish (and probably more wishes that could be argued if are a good or a bad thing to have):

1) Show the most basic things of !id items, like keywords, item type, equip location, and weight. I understand that some !id things are !id for a purpose, but I can't see any obvious backside of being allowed to see those mentioned things...

2) Be able to see if a corpse is a failed resurrect or not. I understand people like to make waypoints and stuff, but when unressable corpses are left in common places like the morgue, cleric path, inn, fountain, and so on... they often get permapressed by passing and/or bored people not wanting the corpse and potential exp lost, and thus makes for more room spam than necessary, especially when said persons say it's a failed resurrect but too lazy to move it. (Oh, and I do love the ability we have already to see an approximate time until the corpse rot! =)

3) When following a sneaking char (most notably elves in the outdoors) moves it would be nice to see which direction you follow, instead of just saying you follow "insert-char-name"

4) When examining a drink container and it is full it would be nice if it said it is full instead of saying it is more than half full. Technically correct, but could be made more correct if it did say if it was full or not =)

5) Make coldshield and fireshield like in D&D version 3.5: Damage it returns to the attacker scales with the (spellcast) level of the caster. That way a rogue isn't guaranteed a death upon attacking even a small, wimpy, shielded mob.

6) A detect undead (note: not sense undead) spell for some classes, notably those that have spells that only work on undead mobs. Have it work in a corresponding way like detect good and detect evil.

7) Make the auction house where the auctioneer stands !magic or silent or something... I personally find it annoying when I try too look at the auction list and one or more of the following happens: bards spam songs, people do spellups, people do all kind of room-echo-keep-link-alive-triggers, and so on... (Ok, maybe it's just me that finds it annoying.) I don't mind people welling, relocating to me or other people standing there though.

8) Auctionhouse in Leuthilspar or close to it (or in all hometowns for all I care), and an arena portal on Evermeet not tucked away far, far, far into the woods.

9) When you get better at a skill it could say something like "You just got better at dodge (24 of 25)" or something like that.
"Being God isn't easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you; and if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch [...]. When you do things right, people won't be sure you have done anything at all"
--Futurama
Nekelet
Sojourner

Postby Nekelet » Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:46 pm

Lenefir wrote:Also, being allowed to have permaconsent to (several) people even when logged out could probably cause some issues... Like if your cleric on exploration dies in a nasty spot you could just consent your rogue, log off, log in rogue, drag corpse to safety, consent your druid/mage, log off, log in mage/druid, well/gwell to wd/dk, drag corpse. In short, I personally don't like that idea either :P

I truly don't think that would be an issue, except for the most blatant of "cheaters." (pick a term)
It breaks both the letter and the spirit of the rules - you'd have to have stainless steel cajones AND rocks for brains to pull that stunt.
--Hey, Look, I just regenerated a finger. Guess which one.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantIT ... ipt?SK=191
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:01 am

I think it more appropriate to ask for !fail 10th circle when one achieves 50.100+% I mean really. . what's the point of having a 50th lvl char's spells fail? Mobs that are lvl 51+ get em. We play long enough to be well beyond L51. *shrug*
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:27 pm

Nekelet wrote:
Lenefir wrote:Also, being allowed to have permaconsent to (several) people even when logged out could probably cause some issues... Like if your cleric on exploration dies in a nasty spot you could just consent your rogue, log off, log in rogue, drag corpse to safety, consent your druid/mage, log off, log in mage/druid, well/gwell to wd/dk, drag corpse. In short, I personally don't like that idea either :P

I truly don't think that would be an issue, except for the most blatant of "cheaters." (pick a term)
It breaks both the letter and the spirit of the rules - you'd have to have stainless steel cajones AND rocks for brains to pull that stunt.

and ... um .. help multi ??

just like you cant log a bigger or different char on to smite the baddie that kicked your little char's ass cause it's MULTI :)

Can't use any of YOUR chars to help another of YOURS .. can't switch chars in a zone after zone start cause its MULTI :)
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:08 pm

- Most of Bilraex's shaman-related ideas - strongly agree!

- Remove !id from most items that are !id - this is really annoying!

- Reduce the rate of failure of casting 10th circ spells, perhaps have it relative to how much exp you have beyond lvl 50.0.

- Reduce pchar aging whilst rented/not online.

- Examine max_stat stats and change some to be actually useful. e.g. maxcon on priest (any caster?) items seems to be useless as they cannot seem to reach any maxcon notch, or give some races reachable maxcon notches, or make some items higher maxcon stats so that its easier to reach the notch etc.

- For mobs that swallow you, reduce the chances of them swallowing pchars and retain fair chance of swallowing pets/mentals/mounts perhaps.

- Reduce the chances of dragons executing multiple procs/attacks/combos in very short periods of time, but still make it happen every now and then for the very high lvl ones.

Lots of other really cool ideas in this thread!
BEER
Naled
Sojourner

Postby Naled » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:20 pm

My 5 picks, all have been mentioned before:

1) Agree with removing useless spell_cast skills. I want to be able to max all my skills.
2) A way to label bag, and add the label to the keywords and description:

You are carrying:
a tattered sack <airship_items>
a tattered sack <quest_items>
a tattared sack <spare eq>

hold spare: you hold a tattered sack.

3) consent when offline/guild consent, see Kiryan's post for details.
4) Make zones and rareloads be able to (re)pop during boots to make long boots more fun.
5) fix shadow, can't seem to notch it.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:08 am

and please PLEASE *beg grovel* give necromancer/lich clairvoyance and locate object. Actually, they seem like good bard/bchanter spells too. They're so basic and all.
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:23 am

Shev, you, should raise specialize and med skills and stuff to caps of 99, then add a -9 into the equation that checks it, in order to cut down on the size of the BBS databse :) *skip* Simple fixes are often the best!
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:25 pm

Sarell wrote:Shev, you, should raise specialize and med skills and stuff to caps of 99, then add a -9 into the equation that checks it, in order to cut down on the size of the BBS databse :) *skip* Simple fixes are often the best!

LoL Pat. All i have to say to that is BRILLIANT!

Pril
vallis
Sojourner

Postby vallis » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:59 pm

So will we be getting a summary of what code you are looking into, after this thread has run a bit?
Eilistraee
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Eilistraee » Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:28 pm

Expected SCT's pending final approval:

Undead points visible through attributes.
Move w/o dragging PC followers
Put all.coin into containers
Possibly limited location ability on a single character for items
Eilistraee
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:38 pm

Eilistraee wrote:Expected SCT's pending final approval:

Undead points visible through attributes.
Move w/o dragging PC followers
Put all.coin into containers
Possibly limited location ability on a single character for items

Cool, thanks for the update!
Pisalos
Sojourner

Postby Pisalos » Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:13 am

OK. The few things I don't understand is why you can't hop back on your horsxe when u fall off when fighting.

Anothrer thing i would see fun happening is a spell that someone else had an idea for. Making a mage somewhat into a warrior with tensir's transfmrlation. it looks like a lot of fun.
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:07 am

Lenefir wrote:
2) Be able to see if a corpse is a failed resurrect or not. I understand people like to make waypoints and stuff, but when unressable corpses are left in common places like the morgue, cleric path, inn, fountain, and so on... they often get permapressed by passing and/or bored people not wanting the corpse and potential exp lost, and thus makes for more room spam than necessary, especially when said persons say it's a failed resurrect but too lazy to move it. (Oh, and I do love the ability we have already to see an approximate time until the corpse rot! =)

4) When examining a drink container and it is full it would be nice if it said it is full instead of saying it is more than half full. Technically correct, but could be made more correct if it did say if it was full or not =)

Yes.
Add something diff when you exam pcorpse that has failed res.
Change the drink containers back to how they used to be when they are full.

Oh, and give twilight infra back.

And improve Ogres somehow.

Implement some combo spell effects.
BEER
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:39 pm

then one step fuirther and make fails !pres/embalm? Or do you guys like landmarks?
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:04 pm

Oh yeah, something I've requested before... some kind of room echo that alerts the group to the massive bleeding caused by the bleeder proc. Not an echo for every time every bleed goes off, maybe one echo each round the PC is still bleeding.

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:13 pm

I think it is in Ashiwi. In swamps the other night I saw Maxler continue to bleed.
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Eilistraee
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Eilistraee » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:16 pm

Yes, that little bit should have gone in awhile back. Somebody please go get impaled and let me know perhaps. :)
Eilistraee
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:23 pm

Last night in Avernus people were getting multiple bleed messages.

Pril
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:13 pm

Ah, beautimous, thanks!

Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:17 am

Allow undead pets to be pressed after being raised. They're still dead!

And PLEASE get rid of !ID. It truly is one of the dumbest and most annoying things out there. Especially !ID weapons where the dice are unknown.

Hmm, and maybe add a color or (odd glow) look to cursed stuff that buttholes drop for others to pick up :P
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:20 pm

Hard line breaks after each status prompt.
Jhorr
Sojourner

Postby Jhorr » Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:11 pm

Finditem rules! Thanks.
selerial
Sojourner

Postby selerial » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:07 pm

Oh yeah, I just logged in and was reminded of another thing..

If you ever have any new messages, ALL your messages will have an "N" in front of them. I assume it's only supposed to be the ones that are.. y'know.. new.

New Messages: 1
Message Headers:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
N 1 [ ]:
N 2 [ ]:
N 3 [ ]:
N 4 [ ]:
N 5 [ ]:
N 59 [ ]:
N 60 [ ]: this is the only message I haven't read
N 61 [ ]:
N 62 [ ]:
Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:13 am

The ability to order types of pets by type, as a group.

i.e. order shadows c 'spell', order spectres rescue, etc.

I like to use a wraith and two shadows but don't like having the
shadows try casting spells like beltyns because they fail and / or
run out quickly. I instead have to order each caster to do their spells.
Would be nice to order pets by type.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:18 am

I like that pet idea! So annoying to stack spells so wraiths don't cast what shadows or ghosts do if you have different. Also, I'd like to add a thought to having a toggle for a pet, maybe ASSIGN. Assign 1.shadow coldshield. That would be the only spell the shadow could cast w/o your ordering. Or Assign wraith vampiric touch, coldshield..*shrug* That way they'd perm keep them up. It's very annoying pets waste spells like minor globe. that spell should be yanked from the game anyway :P when's the last time a minor globe saved anybody?? =D
ssikatur
Sojourner

necro pet

Postby ssikatur » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:45 pm

I really like the last 2 ideas for necros..

1. ability to order pets by pet type
2. ability to ASSIGN spells to pet types
Ssikatur (Yuan-Ti)
Pisalos
Sojourner

Postby Pisalos » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:47 am

Can you make it on when you type 'practice' that you see what skill number is relative to the maximum it can be at that level? It says like 1h bludgeon 12, but what's the maximum it can be? i would like to see 12 of 20 or whatever the max is thanks
Nekelet
Sojourner

Postby Nekelet » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:45 am

finditem even checks cache if yer in room? SWEET!
You rock, yet again!
Recepient [eilistraee] mailbox is full!
<edit> I'd mmail u the kudos, but I can't :P
--Hey, Look, I just regenerated a finger. Guess which one.

http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantIT ... ipt?SK=191
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:31 pm

Pisalos wrote:Can you make it on when you type 'practice' that you see what skill number is relative to the maximum it can be at that level? It says like 1h bludgeon 12, but what's the maximum it can be? i would like to see 12 of 20 or whatever the max is thanks

Good idea.
Vandic
Sojourner

Postby Vandic » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:42 pm

Okay, probably already on here somewhere, but could we trim down the mem times a little faster? Like, say that when you hit circle X, circle X-2 is down to the minimum or close to it?

Caster exp is so exciting when you attack, cast cast cast, kill, mem 5 minutes, repeat.
Vandic wields a massive mithril axe of gazebo chopping.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”