CC

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Sarell
Sojourner

CC

Postby Sarell » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:19 pm

I think diamondine needs a boost. Perhaps make it !tele area to compensate. It is really hard now with dragon code. No one does it. It pales in comparison to much easier earrings. 7 hitpoints? put it back to 15perhaps, 12 at least! And people might think of going up there. Even better, wind the clock back a few years to EQ changes and take up the suggestion to put a 10% load glittering diamondine earring in there, 20hp 2dam. CC was such a classic zone, shame it doesnt get done now.
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:29 pm

Also the upper level of CC has been !tele for some time too, the sttas on diamondine weren't adjusted to suit the harder to get to it thing though.

Pril
Siw
Sojourner

Postby Siw » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:35 pm

Totally agree, upgrade diamondine, which has stats worse than even obsidian earring. It could also be 3 dam. The other problem is that there is no earring on par with congealed blood (except otherplanar ore for warrior types). This doesn't make much since since TTF is so easy and done every boot, and congealed is twinkable as well. Even scorpion earring isn't desirable compared to it.
Mitharx
Sojourner

Postby Mitharx » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:13 pm

I also it should proc group hug once per day.
Botef
Sojourner

Re: CC

Postby Botef » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:24 pm

Sarell wrote:I think diamondine needs a boost. Perhaps make it !tele area to compensate. It is really hard now with dragon code. No one does it. It pales in comparison to much easier earrings. 7 hitpoints? put it back to 15perhaps, 12 at least! And people might think of going up there. Even better, wind the clock back a few years to EQ changes and take up the suggestion to put a 10% load glittering diamondine earring in there, 20hp 2dam. CC was such a classic zone, shame it doesnt get done now.

Those seem like awfully big increases...Opal Earring is what, 15 HPs? Cave City isn't that bad after dragon changes, the last evil trip barely had any difficulty and ripped the shit outta Qurturac ,and people still do it for Siphon/Scales quests anyway. I could see maybe boosting things a little to make it more in tune with other earrings, but those increases seem just a tad excessive to me...
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:54 pm

1/2, PFE

If it really warrants an upgrade, that is.
Support Your Addiction! Vote for TorilMUD Today!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=shev

Why Nerox is jealous of me:

Nerox tells you 'man this thing is kicking my ass and i have blisters!'
Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:08 am

The huge attraction opal earring has botef is that it gets AC. The most serious warrior would wear an opal earring over a super boost to diamondine in my opinion. Damage means nothing to warriors that go for top tanking ability. A diamondine that has more hitpoints or more damage may provide something for the paladin or ranger classes. The blood earring, and it other 2 cpartners in crime are hilarious, but I think there are enough threads on that.
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”