Drowbies: No we are NOT 'cheating'

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
daggaz
Sojourner

Drowbies: No we are NOT 'cheating'

Postby daggaz » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:05 pm

Normally I wouldn't post something like this but its gotten gross in the last few days.

Whoever is going around, saying that Ineca and I are plevelling with eq or spell help or whatever...

Whoever is going around accusing me of serious multiplaying by 'logging daggaz to clear aggros'...

Whoever is going around saying they have seen pretty much all of us using wormholes to get around, especially for surface CR's....

Would you please STFU and either allow us to play the game and play along with us, or take it elsewhere!!!

Ineca is one of the top rogues in the game... its not surprising he is 31st, and he does it without cheating, especially with rogue xp being what it is. Im good at my class, i have 6days ptime with idling and deaths and im 28th. When I was levelling daggaz up, i was soloing ship mobs at 36th with half the eq he has now. If i wore his eq today, I would be 40 by now.

I do NOT, nor have I ever, Multiplayed. I follow the rules as strictly as I can, I love this mud, and I love my characters.

I do not get help with wormhole, or taxis, or any other spells. We dont receive any assistance whatsover in our many surface CR's.

Serious, I have a 50th level scaler, with eq, i dont need to cheat. I am doing this cuz I like to help folks play evil, and cuz its FUN. You are'nt making this any fun. In fact, I havent been this pissed playing this game, ever. Ive never in my long time playing evil have had anybody running around so busy spreading such worthless, pointless lies, ever. You really suck.

Get a life.
daggaz
Sojourner

Postby daggaz » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:18 pm

Heh why do i always post here instead of gameplay.. oh well.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:48 pm

How many friggin rogues does that make now? :P

After 2 or 3 lvl 50 rogues at max skills, I'm sure he knows the class pretty well.

Don't worry bout the haters, who cares what they think as long as you know what the deal is.

-Ambar has spoken!
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:51 pm

Ambar wrote:How many friggin rogues does that make now? :P

After 2 or 3 lvl 50 rogues at max skills, I'm sure he knows the class pretty well.

Don't worry bout the haters, who cares what they think as long as you know what the deal is.

-Ambar has spoken!

Jen ya lost count, I'm pretty sure ross is up to 5 including his drow.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:54 pm

Thats why I asked :P I thought it was 3 50's :(
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb
Latreg
Sojourner

Postby Latreg » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:27 pm

You can say all the negative things you want about Dagz lord knows I do ;) but he does know a thing or three about playing, I have never seen him wear anything but the gear he has gotten. With all the extra gear he has etc he'd be much higher level if he geared up to do exp.
Talona responds to your petition with 'Sweet, I fixed something!'
Talona LFG: [55 Evil Human Nec] 'Don't make me mud castrate you all.'
Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but you still cant help smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Teklar
Sojourner

Postby Teklar » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:58 pm

Cheating is too harsh a word if someone did decide to wear uber gear, then so be it.. they just fall into the norm of new character creation, but with a silver spoon...

I honestly wouldn't know how to define it if those wishing to follow the pwipe rules were to twink up but simply.. their choice, if they so wished then the rest of the pwipe group that wishes to follow their *looks at post* jumbled confusion of rules then so be it.

If it was to be defined as cheating, then uber gear would have level restrictions and low levels couldn't use it anyhow.. but that's just not the case it is allowable by overall game rule, so that's why it couldn't be cheating.

hmm.. then how to classify? .. Anyone got the proper word?

What i've found is this is a game and yet Politics still are seeping into it.. this is human nature I suppose.. but seriously.. if we want Politics wouldn't we just choose one of those point and click free Political webbased games instead? .. Sighs.. How would Politics be handled in Forgotten Realms style element? .. I know.. Hired Murder .. that's the ticket.. or depending on the character they just do it themselves ..

Look at a drow funny, off with your head.
Popowidle (Gnome, Invoker), Edek (HalfElf Ranger), Calarum (Grey-elf, Druid)

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”