Items you'd like to see sold in shops.

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Marthammor
Staff Member - Areas
Location: On a Rocky Tor Overlooking a Storm-Ridden Landscape

Items you'd like to see sold in shops.

Postby Marthammor » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:36 pm

Looking for items you guys would like to see sold in shops.
The items can be for RP purposes, or actually be useful items.

The deal is this: I have eight merchants in a town that I am currently working on. I really have no plans for them at the moment so figured I'd see if you guys would like to see some special items before I come up with something. These merchants can sell anything from any part of the realms, although I'd prefer to have them sell items from the northern parts of the realms.

There are some restrictions to this. I won't make items with a char's name in it, however if you have an idea for an item that you want to match your chars ansi scheme or religion, or whatever, I'll try to work with that.
Any ideas I don't use will likely be passed onto the RP-Quest sphere for possible implementation elsewhere. No promises on that however.
I also won't make mid/high end zone type eq available in a shop.
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:48 pm

Tia eq.
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:50 pm

Restring Tokens
Eilistraee
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Eilistraee » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:12 pm

And people wonder why we don't ask for more feedback
Eilistraee
Verarb
Sojourner

Postby Verarb » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:37 pm

You guys should pop random !rent gear. Like balor sword or something, wouldnt that be fun?.
And update the petshops! the beagles are cute and all but worthless. Offer midlevel mobs for a hefty price.
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:24 pm

8)

Gear that can only be worn by pets with good stats.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:38 pm

conjure elemental potions.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:11 pm

Dispel invis scrolls/wands.
Glamor corpse staves.
More pres staves.
Prot_*** scrolls. (Especially elemental/undead)
Support Your Addiction! Vote for TorilMUD Today!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=shev

Why Nerox is jealous of me:

Nerox tells you 'man this thing is kicking my ass and i have blisters!'
Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'
Lahgen
Sojourner

Postby Lahgen » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:35 pm

Holy Symbols of the religion of your choice, wearable by any character.

Alyo's was a good start, but being able to buy any color at will would be a great improvement.

If you think that restrings are too uber to be placed easily into player hands, then perhaps just a way to allow players to change the ansi on their items without changing the names.
Last edited by Lahgen on Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kesena OOC: 'i wish my daddy bought me power tools'
Dorgh group-says 'damn, even with Cofen helping Mori, they STILL can't kill someone
Hekanut says 'I know level doesn't matter much, but most won't take seriously if a level 2 claims to be the best thing before, during, and after sliced bread.'

Rather than seeing "subpar race/class," see "challenge."
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:47 pm

Find familiars! -lvl make them 33% caster's level
Nahals reckless dweomer (use that scroll then next spell cast can gain wild magic surge)
vampiric touch
minor sequencer-only works for one boot.
Beacon! - perm self-only relo/well, similar to tele via plants but global
Last edited by Thilindel on Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:51 pm

A blood soaked bandage of uncured animal hide.

Wearable on face/arms/head etc. Maybe even give it some stats so I could wear it for more than just RP.

Maybe some sort of badge or badge quest for the Northern tundra types.

<worn as a badge> A jagged rhemoraz scale inset with a fang.
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:01 pm

Oh, I forgot to add that we absolutely need to have something made from a wolverine.

<worn on neck> A wolverine fang dangling from thick leather cord.

It could do something cool but not be overpowering. Like infra or something. Or even better, called proc 1x per day of berserk...okay that one probably won't happen, but it would still be cool *nod me*
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Minofagal
Sojourner

Postby Minofagal » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:18 pm

wolfsbane potion
Kaisi tells you 'get smirn, he's better than me'
--HELP! My legs aren't long enough!--
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner

Items

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:50 pm

Just a few ideas out of the blue:

Infravision scroll?
2x vigorize crit potion?
2/2 enchant weapon scroll?
curseitem scroll?

a silver, runed wardstone pin (badge)

some sheath with nice ansi (sword container?)
eq with both darkgrey & darkgreen in name

a beautifully engraved tabacc pipe
Lahgen
Sojourner

Postby Lahgen » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:10 pm

Edited my initial reply, seems I didn't read the initial post closely enough.

So I have a question...

By mid high level zoning gear, do you mean stuff with prots/procs/etc, or does that mean any gear that might mitigate the need for new players to be dependent on charity from high level players or buying from other players?

Dorgh group-says 'damn, even with Cofen helping Mori, they STILL can't kill someone

Hekanut says 'I know level doesn't matter much, but most won't take seriously if a level 2 claims to be the best thing before, during, and after sliced bread.'

Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:15 pm

a restring changing scroll. to update your restrung item to a different one.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Disoputlip
Sojourner

Postby Disoputlip » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:47 pm

fruitcake

dunce cap
Botef
Sojourner

Re: Items

Postby Botef » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:19 pm

Adriorn Darkcloak wrote:Just a few ideas out of the blue:

Infravision scroll?
2x vigorize crit potion?
2/2 enchant weapon scroll?
curseitem scroll?

a silver, runed wardstone pin (badge)

some sheath with nice ansi (sword container?)
eq with both darkgrey & darkgreen in name

a beautifully engraved tabacc pipe

A sheath that could store a cursed weapon would actully be a pretty cool item, but probably not something for a store, although sheaths in general would be very cool for melee that don't use archery and have no need for a quiver.
Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'
// Post Count +1
hagah
Sojourner

Postby hagah » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:25 pm

add some herbs and differnt ansi pipes..

upgrade smoke cmd to work on herbs if you got pipe like potions..

i would much rather smoke my potions :)

ty
Hagah
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:55 pm

Summon scroll would be VERY nice to have :/ Double the lag!
Marthammor
Staff Member - Areas

Postby Marthammor » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:06 pm

Verarb wrote:You guys should pop random !rent gear. Like balor sword or something, wouldnt that be fun?.
And update the petshops! the beagles are cute and all but worthless. Offer midlevel mobs for a hefty price.

Maybe on the !rent gear. If the item were pretty powerful, it'd have a hefty price, even if it were !rent. Not sure someone would wanna spend the cash for something they could loose so quickly to a crash or something.

With the merge of Homeland, pet selling shops have the option of working a bit differently, so we could defiantly do some mid level mobs for reasonable prices.

Yayaril wrote:Gear that can only be worn by pets with good stats.

You mean for just horses, or all pet types? (undead, shaman spirits, elementals, ect)

Dalar wrote:conjure elemental potions.

Would have to be a normal pet summon item, which is doable, but wouldn't be cheap nor have infinite charges.

Yasden wrote:Dispel invis scrolls/wands.
Glamor corpse staves.
More pres staves.
Prot_*** scrolls. (Especially elemental/undead)

The first three will see about. The last one, I'm not aware of a general elemental protection spell, just the normal elements. Not sure if prot undead is allowed on a scroll, will have to check into that one.

Lahgen wrote:Holy Symbols of the religion of your choice, wearable by any character.

Alyo's was a good start, but being able to buy any color at will would be a great improvement.

If you think that restrings are too uber to be placed easily into player hands, then perhaps just a way to allow players to change the ansi on their items without changing the names.

Not sure if these merchants would lend themselves to selling holy symbols, but will try to work something out. I dunno as they would be useable by every race/align, but if they were put in, I'm sure you could work with RP-Quest to have the restriction(s) removed if you rp your char as worshiping that particular god.

Different colors of the same item each takes a separate object number.. eats up a lot of numbers really quickly, so I don't know if that would be a possibility.

Restrings and the like I can't do anything with. Again, you'd have to talk to the RP-Quest staff to work something out there.

Thilindel wrote:Find familiars! -lvl make them 33% caster's level
Nahals reckless dweomer (use that scroll then next spell cast can gain wild magic surge)
vampiric touch

Decent ideas, unfortunately most all of it would take code to do and I'd really rather not have to have special code just for some shop items.

Okay, getting lazy so gonna reply to the last few posts without quoting :P

Vigis, nice ideas. Can defiantly work something out. Not entirely sure about the badge tho.

Adriorn: Your badge idea looks more like it should be your guild badge. Kinda hesitant on doing anything that close to a personal item
However for your other ideas, I'll try to come up with something.

Mino: Wolfsbane potions are already sold in a shop, although one more place wouldn't hurt I suppose.

Lahgen: I may do a single prot item that has no other stats or something. I'll do stuff with some ac, maybe a hitroll here, or a damroll there. Perhaps some stuff with low stat increases (2-3), but no max_stat stuff.
Maybe some procs if they are purely fun (no damage, no affects, ect)

Adriorn/Botef: There are a few scabbards in the game that will hold weapons already, of course they suffer from the cursed weapon thing. Not a lot I can do about that at the moment.

Hagah: Cool idea. Maybe not herbs with potion effects.. cause I could be evil and use desease code and give you cancer or something. *whistle*
Might be fun to have a pipe that puffs out smoke or something while you're using it tho.

Thil: Need a target in the room to use the scroll on, so afraid that isn't gonna work. :(
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:18 pm

Marthammor:

If you want to go with some pretty, but useless items, here's a few.

Hairbrushes/combs (If making these in a northern clime, perhaps made from scrimshaw with different carvings on them. Maybe even with a fragrance attached to it.)

small trinket boxes, again carved with scrimshaw, perhaps they can contain 1lb or something.

As for holy symbols and stuff.. why not make a quest that would allow you to personalize them? Go kill something to get the raw materials, turn in with platinum and say the god you want the symbol made for or some such. Then it becomes a custom order and not something the merchant would normally stock.

Some fine fur clothing items. Supple caribou leggings, boots, etc.
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:31 pm

8)

I mean gear to equip your pets, whether it be horses, undead, elementals or spirits. This gear wouldn't be wearable by players, have good stats, and be relatively inexpensive. You could probably toss in a few expensive items as well, with procs or powers on them. (Like haste or fly).
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:46 pm

Some pet only eq with prots, particularly for horses.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:43 pm

Wow, modest rylan! Talking about his horse, to impress the ladies. Yet, thoughtful enough to consider its protection! :P
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:10 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!
Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:08 pm

Blank books that have multiple pages to write in like a piece of paper.

i.e. write page <n> or l page <n>

Assorted paper types, minor created paper is so boring.

Code in the ability to 'sign' a piece of paper, preferebly in some kind of color.

i.e. sign <paper obj> would add " - Character Name" in colored ansi to the bottom of the paper object.
Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'

// Post Count +1
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:09 pm

I was referring to prot fire/cold/acid/gas/lightning when I said that.

Don't need to make combination ones, just single spell works fine, level 40-50.

Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'
Lahgen
Sojourner

Postby Lahgen » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:38 pm

Marthammor wrote:
Lahgen: I may do a single prot item that has no other stats or something. I'll do stuff with some ac, maybe a hitroll here, or a damroll there. Perhaps some stuff with low stat increases (2-3), but no max_stat stuff.
Maybe some procs if they are purely fun (no damage, no affects, ect)

Thanks, then I'll restate the original request that I deleted:

Being able to buy a suit of gear that would give some basic stats, such as perhaps -70 ac and some hps for a tank, which would somewhat mitigate the need for a newer player to either depend on charity or trading from higher level types.

Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:46 pm

-Gender & Race specific equipment (I will come up with a more complete specific list later) -so that you goto Faang to buy Ogre sized equipment, and DK for Drow sized, etc. So if you buy a club in Faang, it says like "a small gnarled tree trunk". And gender specific. So men aren't wearing skirts and veils :P

-Race Specific Pets & Mounts! (DK does not have a pet store, but has a stable. I've asked for this before from Shevy, since he wrote the zone, but's never happened. Could this please be considered?) - It would be nice if drow had their riding lizards, giant spiders, rothes, etc. Like how the minor creation of food now is racial specific. Be nice if the pet stores were too!
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:30 pm

Marthammor wrote:
Thilindel wrote:Find familiars! -lvl make them 33% caster's level
vampiric touch

Decent ideas, unfortunately most all of it would take code to do and I'd really rather not have to have special code just for some shop items.

How bout selling the find familiar, etc. as an item held..like a totem or somethin? Would be a lot easier, I'm assuming. There are some things off the top I can think of - hrm, like a figurine. hold/use figurine. poof! a familiar here to serve! 33% of lvl would be pretty awesome, and not overpowered. Could go so far as to make you take 20% damage the familiar receives, since you have a bond with it.

A forest giant smashes a familiar very hard.
OUCH! You feel a sense of pain as a forest giant harmed your familiar.
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:52 pm

Llaaldara wrote:-Race Specific Pets & Mounts! (DK does not have a pet store, but has a stable. I've asked for this before from Shevy, since he wrote the zone, but's never happened. Could this please be considered?) - It would be nice if drow had their riding lizards, giant spiders, rothes, etc. Like how the minor creation of food now is racial specific. Be nice if the pet stores were too!

Well Llaaldara.. that's perfect since Menzo has mounts but no stable...
Glorishan
Sojourner

Postby Glorishan » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:03 pm

There's already an item sold for corpse glamor.
Touk says 'ac > glorishan > mr > touk > hps'
Siamorphe OOC: 'If AFKing is the devil, then Corth is the Antichrist and Glorishan is the False Prophet who supports him.'
Referring to the guild on 8/28/06: Oghma responds to your petition with 'your leadership team averages 280 days MIA :('
malakwee
Sojourner

Postby malakwee » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:09 am

Is it possible to have an item slot that covers up most of your items from view, so that the only item others could see would be the !stat overall?

And let the player restring the overall as they wish (with approval from the admin of course) to fit in whatever roleplaying they intend to achieve.

It would be more fun tho less informative that way.
Marthammor
Staff Member - Areas

Postby Marthammor » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:54 pm

Okay.
So far I've come up with about twenty things I think I can make work.
I still need some more if you guys have any other suggestions.

Malakwee: There currently isn't a way to do what you're asking. Has to do with only being able to wear one item per slot, and I doubt that will change unless we get a new flag for equipment. Going to have to stick with removing your normal gear and wear RP gear for RP sessions if you're into doing that.
Dorlack
Sojourner

Shop Keepers

Postby Dorlack » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:15 pm

It would be nice if simple items like food, drink containers could target races and classes. While it doesn't add any additional benefits in fighting its nice to be drinking from a drink container that makes your feel more like the character your playing. There are some to work with but most of them are non-beneficial, don't fill you up, not large enough to be useful, way too heavy or costs too much to use all the time.

Barbarian warrior eating roasted turkey legs.
Ogre warrior eating gnome biscuits.

Gnome sorcerer drinking from a chemical stained mug.

You get the idea

Dorlack
amolol
Sojourner

Postby amolol » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:35 am

if possibly i would like to see stored wit a little more every day items in it. i would like to see a clothing store (ac and stats are totaly optional)

or like a cook ware/appliance store. maybe a toy store or something just little novelties like that that you would find more commonplace rather than a +100 sword of purple ant queen smiting or something to that affect. maybe an actual deck of cards and poker chips sothat i would have something to do in the inn :P
i dont know what your problem is, but i bet its hard to pronounce

myspace.com/tgchef
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:03 pm

A deck of cards that would allow all who are grouped with the dealer (group leader) to bet on their hands!

Or a set of farkle dice... mmmmmmmm.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:13 pm

How about reimping the original "toy store" that was once in Bloodstone many years ago, before it was yanked by Mystra? Doesn't have to be grotesque, but could include stuff like lingerie, etc. I'm sure Ashiwi could give you a whole plethora of suggestions for that. :P

Eshacin
Sojourner

Postby Eshacin » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:26 pm

More differentiated bags, to help me organise my junk in my main bag.

I don't mean super no-weight bags, just a green bag, a blue bag, a red bag (be more imaginative if you like) so I can store all items of one type (potions, scrolls) in a unique bag.

Even cooler would be bags/containers named as "potion pouch", "scroll sack", "money bag" etc, with appropriate keywords
daggaz
Sojourner

Postby daggaz » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:57 am

Im all with Yasden, bring back Leather Penis Sheaths..

Are you an adventurer with greater endowments? Do the bards sing tales of your glory? Do you have an enormous wang?

Well if you are, have we got the thing for you! No more irritating chafing from long walks in uncomfortable iron leggings. No more conspicuous bruising from hours on horse back. No more hideous, life altering mutilations incurred through combat because You came unprepared!!!

Its the all new-improved, retrolicious, wangtastic Leather Penis Sheath!

Protect your most important party member from all of life's vicious unslaughts with our patented Leather Penis Sheath. Available in a variety of hardened leathers, our sheaths will protect your schlong from a litany of abuses, from fire damage, acid damage, cold damage, general wear and tear, goat chafing (Gormal tested and approved), and yes, even kobold bites!

And not just in the original drab brown, our new Leather Penis Sheaths are available in a multidenous stretch of colors and textures, from natural smooth brown, to studded with gems for your ladie's pleasure. They look great too, + style and + pride, as incredibly, they also add to the length of your... eq list!

Fill that slot today, and order a Leather Penis Sheath now!!!*

*not available for Ogres. shipping and handling not included. Leather Penish Sheaths Inc. is not liable for any and all damage, possibly including, but not limited too: allergic reactions, addition of extra magic rings or other piercings, unannounced changes in code, untoward effects of the 'enlarge' spell, and f*ing around with dragons like a total n00b.
Disoputlip
Sojourner

Postby Disoputlip » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:27 pm

keyring, container where you only can place keys.

the unluck command should then work as if all keys in the keyring was present in your inventory.
Latreg
Sojourner

Postby Latreg » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:53 pm

Lilira wrote:Marthammor:

Hairbrushes/combs (If making these in a northern clime, perhaps made from scrimshaw with different carvings on them. Maybe even with a fragrance attached to it.)

these should/could raise your charisma temporarily, for a given period of time. Even so, most of you still look like the back end of a dog :P
Talona responds to your petition with 'Sweet, I fixed something!'
Talona LFG: [55 Evil Human Nec] 'Don't make me mud castrate you all.'
Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but you still cant help smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:47 pm

New Container Types:
Almoner
Gipser

Baladrana - about body cloak that is hooded

Cassock - long coat or cloak

Cannons - basically upper thigh bracers for men

Ruff - a tight, ruffled collar worn encircling the entire neck

Liripipe - a hood with a long peak ranging from 2 to 6 feet in length, a favored fashion for jokers, jugglers, and other performers. Perhaps a few nice bard only items in zones of this type as well.

Ferronniere - face jewelry for females only.

Grappling Hook - As long as room is not in mid air, equip'd item allows player to go up and down in rooms requiring fly/levitation, such as in caves, in mountains, or underground.

Block & Tackle - equiped item reduces movement cost to drag items, including player corpses

Barding: (Equipment for mounts)
Crinet - plate armor neck item for mount (top of neck)
Cuello - plate armor neck item for mount (throat area aka bottom)
Poitrel - mount armor for chest and flanks
Flanchards - plate armor for mount's sides
Crupper (aka croupiere bacul) - mount armor for hindquarters

Light Barding: Padded and Leather types that provide the least protection AC wise, altho the lightest.

Medium Barding: Scale, Brigandine, Ring, Studded Leather, and Chainmail types that provide the medium amount of protection AC wise, and heavier then light barding.

Heavy Barding: Banded, Splint, Plate, Field Plate, Full Plate types that provide the highest protection AC wise, altho they are the heaviest.

Other Mount Items:
Bit - mouthpiece
Birdle - attatched to bit and reigns
Horseshoes - Perhaps magical kinds here to increase moves or even allow the mount to fly. There is a list of types of magical horseshoes in various DMG's.
Saddle
Saddlebags - backpacks for mounts, allowing players to have portable storage
Saddle Blanket
Stirrup - Allows for faster mounting, or re-mounting of mounts. This could be a boon to anti's, paladins, and dire's.
Latreg
Sojourner

Postby Latreg » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:28 pm

Llaaldara wrote:saddle
Saddlebags - backpacks for mounts, allowing players to have portable storage
Saddle Blanket
Stirrup - Allows for faster mounting, or re-mounting of mounts. This could be a boon to anti's, paladins, and dire's.

hhmm what size saddle and stirrups would fit on Ashiwi? ;)
Talona responds to your petition with 'Sweet, I fixed something!'

Talona LFG: [55 Evil Human Nec] 'Don't make me mud castrate you all.'

Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but you still cant help smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:05 am

Faerie fire scrolls!
Scarlet outline scrolls too, but with a twist: Target get's scarlet outlined, caster gets faerie fired!
Dranix/Straxin
Sojourner

Postby Dranix/Straxin » Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:32 am

I need a bowtie, to go with my cufflinks and loin cloth
Fotex ASSOC:: 'something's gay here'
Inama ASSOC:: 'its a maxler group, there's a whole lot of gay :('
Lazus group-says 'if you saw me naked, you wouldn't be so impressed methinks'
Rylan ASSOC:: 'the only thing that hurts is my butt'
Lahgen
Sojourner

Postby Lahgen » Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:53 am

Llaaldara wrote:New Container Types:
Cassock - long coat or cloak

Hrm, isn't this what Neo wore in the two Matrix sequels? If so, I SO gotta get one of these for Lahgen.

Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:59 pm

Dranix/Straxin wrote:I need a bowtie, to go with my cufflinks and loin cloth

Someone hoping to get a little snu-snu tonight?

// Post Count +1

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”