Seelie priest staff upgrade

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Lilen
Sojourner

Seelie priest staff upgrade

Postby Lilen » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:49 pm

Priest always seem to get the shaft, why is it that mage staff has an upgrade yet priest staff dosnt?
Widle tells you 'omg..I think I've got a khanjari laying around..I know I'm asking for a lot with the glowing green cap, but...'

Wodat tells you 'i know how to play my class'
Klandal
Sojourner

Seelie Priest Staff Upgrade

Postby Klandal » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:53 am

The reason the priest staff doesn't have an upgrade quest is mainly based on the fact that the priest staff didn't exist when the zone was put in. Only after completing it and talking with Mielikki a bit did I find out that the mage staff didn't have a counterpart. I made a valid argument at the time that priest options for top held items were few and much harder to get than mage ones. He put in a priest staff to appease that but didn't make the quest accept it to make a priest version of the quest staff. He promised to put in a priest staff upgrade in his next zone but went MIA so that hasn't happened.

It would be nice if somebody would implement it but that's up to the areawriters ultimately unless Marthammor or somebody wants to implement a priest staff reward when doing the quest using the priest staff where it procs for priests.
Ivac ASSOC:: 'man, i'd love to be a woman'
Ivac ASSOC:: 'multiple orgasms'
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:47 pm

It's not hard to copy paste code and change a few values~
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Marthammor
Staff Member - Areas
Location: On a Rocky Tor Overlooking a Storm-Ridden Landscape

Postby Marthammor » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:02 pm

Done.
Proc is still in the works though.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”