Dragon Smiting!!!!

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Vigis
Sojourner

Dragon Smiting!!!!

Postby Vigis » Fri May 05, 2006 5:07 am

We were doing swamps tonight and it just so happened that I am a moron (big surprise right?).

I played my shaman like he was Vigis and my bag got burned with all of the dragon parts of A*shield quest.

I will be logging on Friday 5/5 at about 1800 with 1 mission in mind.....killing a copper, brass, bronze, and silver dragon.

I'm looking for recruits. Starting at 1800 CDT, I will be hunting dragons. Anybody and everybody is welcome so long as the game lets you group with me. If it doesn't, you can always be a scout :)

Vigis is on the warpath and dragons are the target.

I'll see you tomorrow, feel free to reply here if you want to come but can't make it until later.

Thanks,
Vigis
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Teralyn
Sojourner

Postby Teralyn » Fri May 05, 2006 5:26 am

I can probably help you out. I should be able to log on around 6:30pm PST. I'll sen you a tell when I log on.

- Serraie
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Fri May 05, 2006 12:25 pm

What... no post about how fucking ridiculous dragons are and how woeful it is to have to lose so many hours of work over a stupid oversight? No short-term goodbye post? No angsty jab at Shevy?

I... I don't know what to say.

Good luck, man!
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Fri May 05, 2006 12:59 pm

Hah Ragorn! Not my style. ;P
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Fri May 05, 2006 2:29 pm

Ragorn wrote:What... no post about how fucking ridiculous dragons are and how woeful it is to have to lose so many hours of work over a stupid oversight? No short-term goodbye post? No angsty jab at Shevy?

I... I don't know what to say.

Good luck, man!

ROFL...

I'll see what I can do Vigs.. can't promise cus of RL preparations for people coming over tomorrow. *gasp* *choke* *faint*

Yeah.. RL people... what a concept... What will I WEAR?

Eya loves a good burnin'.
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Fri May 05, 2006 3:26 pm

LOL... Here I am sitting at work and just realized my totem was in the bag too :)

Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Fri May 05, 2006 3:30 pm

Vigis wrote:LOL... Here I am sitting at work and just realized my totem was in the bag too :)

Vigis stop stealing my khanjari thunder :p
The best of WTF statments of '06
--------------------------------------------------------
Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'
Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'
Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Fri May 05, 2006 7:29 pm

Sorry Vigis, I already was planning to do dscale robes and dcult robes from start to finish that day. Get in line.
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Fri May 05, 2006 7:46 pm

Too late. I already ran and tagged all 4 of them, so when I log back in they'll already be aggro to me. Think they'll track to the inn? :p

Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Fri May 05, 2006 9:38 pm

buahahah find drunken shaman, you .. errmm drunken shaman :P
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”