A Personal Quest

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Grumdikanikus
Sojourner

A Personal Quest

Postby Grumdikanikus » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:39 pm

I am trying to find some people crazy enough to help me with a certain fight for a certain spell that elementalists have long searched after. I know roughly what to do but I need experienced people to help me.

I don't know when I will be doing this but I wanted to first find some people that might generous enough to help.

I am almost willing to sell my Mud "soul" to the devil for this to happen. Those interested please mwrite me and I'll work the details out later if I have enough people to assist.

Thanks,
Grumdikanikus Mournstone
Brogdagorripor
Sojourner

Postby Brogdagorripor » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:44 am

I'll help you, buddy.
No soul needed!
Grumdikanikus
Sojourner

Postby Grumdikanikus » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:18 pm

I think there is about 5 people that said that they will help me. I will need more people to get this job done. So I'll keep looking for more people. Thanks for those who wrote me.

I'll let you know, I'll let you all know when I get closer and can schedule a time.

Thanks,
Grumdikanikus
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:34 pm

I can help you just depends on timing.
The best of WTF statments of '06
--------------------------------------------------------
Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'
Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'
Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Naled
Sojourner

Postby Naled » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:25 pm

Post a date/dates and work from there. I'll be happy to help with my good buddy Scorx but have to know when.

Menliros - 50 Ele
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:51 pm

I've led Scorx about a dozen times, so we can get it done for you any time. You just need to find a good evening (other than Monday or Friday) where you have at most 3 hours to spend on this. I haven't had it take more than 75 minutes the last few times I've led it, so if you can convince people to come, that'll save me the headache of forming.

You'll need:

3 tanks
2 clerics (they'll stay out healing)
1 chanter (staying out for spellups)
2 shamans OR 1 shaman/1 bchanter, also staying out
1 illus (not necessary but really helps out a lot)
1 psi (makes for FAST cr'ing, as the cube is situated on prime)
5 melee/spell damage, any combination of invoker/dire/rogue or even lich/druid (don't forget to include yourself)

You can opt to bring 1-2 more elementalists over invokers for the tank embodies/earth blood paras, it helps a ton. Either way will work.

Basically the tanks, the damage, the psi, and the illus will go in on the runs, doing 1-2 mobs per run, depending on the success. *NOTE* The fewer drow you have going IN, the easier the fight is. If you can get all damage to NOT be drow, only your clerics/chanters, Scorx will NOT become aggro to anyone unless someone areas. However, if you cannot help having some drow offense, areas will work fine.

Mmail me in-game (as Danahg or Targsk) with some details when you figure out sometime that you wanna do this. I'm free every night this week except tonight and Friday night cause of school, and probably Saturday night due to a wedding I'll probably have to attend.

-Deathmagnet
Support Your Addiction! Vote for TorilMUD Today!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=shev

Why Nerox is jealous of me:

Nerox tells you 'man this thing is kicking my ass and i have blisters!'
Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'
Grumdikanikus
Sojourner

Postby Grumdikanikus » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:53 pm

If Targsk is really any truly free tonight and he's willing to lead, then lets do it tonight. I have gotten the okay to play from the Wife so I'm good tonight.

I would say around 9:00 PM Central Standard Time.

Reply back all you that wants to go on this fine adventure. Meeting The required classes.

So with that saying, Here's who is coming so far.

Me - Mentalist
Brodagorripor - 45th Cleric
Targsk - warrior
Botef - Necro/illusison/Dire
Mertak - Shaman

I also have a couple mmail of people who would like to do it. I just don't have access to them mud right now at work.

Anyone else willing to come. Reply back.

See ya'll tonight.

Grumdikanikus[/quote]

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”