Bronze Citadel (Fri. 9/1 7:30 EDT)

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Ifin
Sojourner

Bronze Citadel (Fri. 9/1 7:30 EDT)

Postby Ifin » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:18 pm

Gonna do another run at BC, Fri. 9/1 (7:30 EDT). Seemed Fri. was most responses, pushed it back a lil so those who are PDT and can make it promptly at 8 EDT can join.

Last run was my 1st lead and was ~6 hrs for BC part. Gonna make sure to get Avernus pieces first for this run, and I really think can get down to 4-4.5 hrs, at most 5 to complete chaos 6 hrs. That's not too off from a regular zone or a zone w/a spank.

Bids:

If !rares load when we do Avernus part, they will get 1/2 a 2nd round bid (still pretty nice stuff, esp. since Avernus is pretty simple). People who do BC and not Avernus will also only get 1/2 bid when it's 2nd rounds, and people who go to both get full bids during 2nd round bidding.

If you leave before the 5 hr mark you'll only get a full 2nd round bid.

Replacements will probably get some % at a bid for 1st tier BC item, just because they salvaged group etc. Just posting these to cover all angles.

Avernus/BC counts together. Anyone who told me they were going to be late (ie work cuz of PDT) will be eligible to bid on any item. I don't like how it's been done where "if you were there for the kill, you can bid on the item". Each zone should be viewed as an entire attempt, and restrictions/% of bids adjusted accordingly.

Changes from 1st run:

2 clerics instead of 2 sha. Be more conservative on inner ring. Explain mechanism of door more clearly. Talk to everyone who not been to BC who sign up thoroughly before trip.

Group makeup:

Tank - Aristan
Tank - Tkik
Tank - Rikiv
Cleric - Deltin
Cleric - Osheara
Cleric - Imis - bracelet
Shaman - Nekler
Enchanter - Aranel
Illusionist - Ifinein - amulet
Bard - Safar
Melee - Sarli
Melee - Aneku
Melee - Elemam (ranger)
Melee - Reseina (ranger)
Melee - Erarim (ranger)

Any comments about anything are always appreciated. Please mwrite Ifin this time if you want to smite. Thanks!
Last edited by Ifin on Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:04 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:32 pm

Sweet!
Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'
// Post Count +1
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:35 am

I can actually come for the Friday run, as I'll be off school that week for the interim between quarters. You know my chars...and if you go evil, I do have a great tank. :P
Support Your Addiction! Vote for TorilMUD Today!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=shev

Why Nerox is jealous of me:

Nerox tells you 'man this thing is kicking my ass and i have blisters!'
Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:58 am

mmmmmmmmm Friday.....
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream
Duna
Sojourner

Postby Duna » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:33 am

well I might be able to squeek in on friday.. that's usually about what time i get home from exchanging kids.. but I'm free and clear on saturday...
so, If you want me I'm available ;)

46 shaman(atm, who knows.. I might get a level before then.) *shrug*
"A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, and continues a friend unchangeably." - William Penn
" I"m built for comfort not for speed. " - Carl on Jimmy Neutron.
Latreg
Sojourner

Postby Latreg » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:34 pm

Hopefully my wife will have to work that day, if so, I'll be there, I'll keep you posted.
Talona responds to your petition with 'Sweet, I fixed something!'
Talona LFG: [55 Evil Human Nec] 'Don't make me mud castrate you all.'
Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but you still cant help smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Teshidee
Sojourner

Postby Teshidee » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:37 pm

i might have time :)
Minofagal
Sojourner

Postby Minofagal » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:01 pm

i'd love to come again, but this weekend is pretty full for me. :(
Kaisi tells you 'get smirn, he's better than me'
--HELP! My legs aren't long enough!--
Ifin
Sojourner

Postby Ifin » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:02 pm

Bumping. Still need more for the run this Friday, and the more unsure Maybe's to commit soon to put them on list. If you're on the list but somehow can't go anymore then lemme know so I can take you off.

Hopefully this run can still go down, but not going to force it if we don't have the pbase then we don't.

As for Avernus, b/c it's been barely 1 zone/day, I'm not going to bring up a group to pick up the things before Friday. However, I will do a pre-scout for rares and mark where the items are so we know at the start time what's up and can go directly to hag and then BC, which shouldn't add that much time.

Please mwrite Ifin!
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:33 am

I'll be going, but I'll be emailing my commands to the mud, so someone needs to update this thread with copy/pastes of the fight rooms. I nominate Sarli for this duty. I've got my tank, elem, cleric, or invoker! Hell, I'll play all 4.
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:25 pm

Yasden wrote:and if you go evil, I do have a great tank. :P

Gura? cool!

Rach and I will be there if you need Steve.
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Ifin
Sojourner

Postby Ifin » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:33 pm

Looking for a cleric and maybe a backup or two
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:50 am

Holy cow, google adds are almost as fun as the game itself I swear.. who can answer these questions from the link at the bottom of this page for me? BTW, im absolutely 100% mad keen for BC this weekend :)

Wierdass google add link page wrote:If you're a Man who loves /Mud, then you simply MUST...
"Take the FREE Meet Women Crash Course And Discover the 7-Phase Formula For Dating Beautiful Women Who Like /Mud!"

Yes, it's free for a limited time. Just register below to learn:

* What are the 5 very common tell-tale signs that tell you a woman who likes /Mud is interested in you?
* What are the 10 Best Places to Meet Women who like /Mud?
* How to quickly and easily avoid "psyching" yourself out of approaching women who like /Mud?
* What is the #1 Best Way to Meet Women who like /Mud without Rejection?
* What are the 3 primary components of Successful Ladies Men?
* What are 4 ways to make Meeting Women who like /Mud fun and exciting instead of a chore?
* What is the Golden Rule of picking up women who like /Mud that Maximizes your chances of finally getting the girl you want by 300%?
* How to overcome the self-defeating behaviors that turn off women who like /Mud instantly?
* How to Eliminate 5 destructive habits you Can't Ignore if you want to Meet the Woman of your Dreams???
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream
selerial
Sojourner

Postby selerial » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:20 pm

Sarell wrote:Holy cow, google adds are almost as fun as the game itself I swear.. who can answer these questions from the link at the bottom of this page for me? BTW, im absolutely 100% mad keen for BC this weekend :)

Wierdass google add link page wrote: * What are the 3 primary components of Successful Ladies Men?

A cane, a pimp hat, and a 'fro.

Or um, let's see..

Going to Astral without !charm and looking for a succubus I guess.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”