LF: Monday night adventurers

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
sotana
Sojourner

Re: LF: Monday night adventurers

Postby sotana » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:55 am

Well, with a computer hard drive crash, a move, school starting, and then a broken leg, I've been MIA for a bit. But I'm back and planning to relearn how to die this Monday night at 7pm. Anyone who would also like to work on perfecting the art of death, come play!
amena wolfsnarl
Sojourner

Postby amena wolfsnarl » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:12 pm

sweet jebus more death and mayhem sotana style.... love it!
Dugmaren tells you 'Welcome to Canada, don't blame us if you're stupid enough to get eaten by the wild life'
sotana
Sojourner

Postby sotana » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:56 am

Well after a sadly player-death-free night last Monday night (although it was some comfort that slugs die with such a squish), Lorendel, Ewiril, Sunlireal, Aneku, Ashriel, Azik, and I had fun dancing with ogres and stomping on spiders. Ashriel learned that they do stomp back just a smidge, but we stomped harder!
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:48 pm

Sotana will be out of town and will most likely not be able to make it for Monday night--she wanted me to let you all know! She sends much love and kisses to you all and hopes you all die amongst yourselves to keep the tradition alive!!

:)
sotana
Sojourner

Postby sotana » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:40 pm

After some fun in Meilich (thanks to Diac for leading) a group of us decided Monday night would not be complete without death by psi. Thanks so much to Bolm, Tomirias, Redazosal, Yisheyat, Ginewe, Hexiheg, Lorendel, and Sasin for the willing sacrifice. There's no death like psi death! (just ask Hexiheg and Yisheyat) Until next Monday...
sotana
Sojourner

Postby sotana » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:19 am

With the help of Callanbar, Ginewe, Rondandal, Dunegar, Liminam, Madleryen, Lorsalian, Bolm, Sasin and Ewiril we were able to help druids AND kill trolls and nightmaring demons last Monday. Ahhhh that makes for a good night, even with our sad pcorpse pile (I can't even count Liminam because the trolls got him, not me). With everyone having multi-withdrawal tremors, I'm sure we'll manage to rack up an amazing pcorpse pile next Monday in the pursuit of exploration!
sotana
Sojourner

Postby sotana » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:05 pm

Last Monday's fun involved far too many people to list here! I stop keeping track when I'm out of fingers and toes to count everyone on. A few highlights to mention though: Thanks to Fusep for giving our group a worthy objective (can we manage to die and still keep the lvl 21 bard alive as we explore crypts?) and Amirfas for chanting a large group that was half tanks! Fortunately for Corlythil, we had lost a tank or two by the time he came on duty. Throughout the evening, our travels took us hither and yon so that by the time we were done,the frost giants hated us, the fire giants hated us, and we didn't leave any death knights to tell the tale. Thanks again everyone!
sotana
Sojourner

Postby sotana » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:04 am

Well, we met death (some of us more than once) but eventually we overcame the elementals and all the crazy mages we could find (er all 2 of them). Thanks to Pibbinivil, Gokud, Bolm, Tomirias, Gosuh, Edalo, Kalessar, Dunegar, Lyron, Alak, Mazak, Yarmiril and Lilithelle for a great time!
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:18 pm

sotana wrote:Well, we met death (some of us more than once) but eventually we overcame the elementals and all the crazy mages we could find (er all 2 of them). Thanks to Pibbinivil, Gokud, Bolm, Tomirias, Gosuh, Edalo, Kalessar, Dunegar, Lyron, Alak, Mazak, Yarmiril and Lilithelle for a great time!

That's Makaz not Mazak. 2nd worst druid ever!
The best of WTF statments of '06
--------------------------------------------------------
Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'
Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'
Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
sotana
Sojourner

Postby sotana » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:28 pm

Dang you even quoted it so I can't edit the original post and pretend I have no idea what you're talking about *mutter*
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:57 pm

Cackle all part of the plan. It's ok I'll forgive you this time due to the cookie bribe I received in the mail!
The best of WTF statments of '06

--------------------------------------------------------

Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'

Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'

Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:50 pm

I thought it was mazak (afk) stands here, mooching YOUR exp!

Fun fun time with the Sots, tho! Mucho thankies!
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
sotana
Sojourner

Postby sotana » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:32 pm

I have the opportunity to have dinner with my brothers so only RL adventuring for me tonight :-) I'll be back this weekend for more textual death and dismemberment. I hope everyone is enjoy a great holidays full of cookies!!
sotana
Sojourner

Postby sotana » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:30 am

Er hrm...well, there's been adventuring but it appears I've been sadly remiss in my postings.

As for last Monday night, a horde of fearless adventurers razed the village of some poor unsuspecting fire giants. After that was tea with Jabber. There were no crumpets. Very disappointing. So we killed him. Next week, we look for crumpets...and death of course, always death.
sotana
Sojourner

Postby sotana » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:18 am

Well, we've been adventuring, I just haven't been posting. I am the lazy druid after all. There will be no adventuring for me this Monday as I'll be traveling for work but I'll be back to supervise the carnage on the weekend. In the meantime, die well!

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”