Areas Interim fix?

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Dalar
Sojourner

Areas Interim fix?

Postby Dalar » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:44 pm

Do you guys notice player trends? Have you noticed nobody does Strife in IC2? Nobody does Magma? ET? There is so much content in this game that isn't done because the lack of changes or creativity of whoever is in charge of the game. I've been gone for 3 years and I see the same zones not done and like 3 new zones with great gear.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Shar
FORGER ADMIN

Re: Areas Interim fix?

Postby Shar » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:04 pm

Dalar wrote:Do you guys notice player trends? Have you noticed nobody does Strife in IC2? Nobody does Magma? ET? There is so much content in this game that isn't done because the lack of changes or creativity of whoever is in charge of the game. I've been gone for 3 years and I see the same zones not done and like 3 new zones with great gear.

Yes, clearly we don't add content to the game. Its obvious that nobody is working on fixing what needs fixed :P

Joking aside, we do understand that certain zones (etc) need some kind of work to make them fun and doable. Believe it or not, we even had a staff meeting about it. This does not mean that we'll be fast implementing it, but I know of at least 3 projects underway right now (to be put in before 2.0...) that will fix some things.

Want to take some more on? I bet it would be approved!

Hope that helps.
Shar - Forger Administrator, TorilMUD

Brandobaris : (51) [ would a forgotten realms zombie be interested in brains? ]

Shevarash tells you 'Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..... groan'
Dalar
Sojourner

Re: Areas Interim fix?

Postby Dalar » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:18 pm

Shar wrote:
Dalar wrote:Do you guys notice player trends? Have you noticed nobody does Strife in IC2? Nobody does Magma? ET? There is so much content in this game that isn't done because the lack of changes or creativity of whoever is in charge of the game. I've been gone for 3 years and I see the same zones not done and like 3 new zones with great gear.

Want to take some more on? I bet it would be approved!

Huh?
As for the rest of the post, thanks for the information Shar.

P.S. FK rares suck

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
loshaenar
Sojourner

Postby loshaenar » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:34 am

FK has rares?

i've never managed to get there inside the first 10 mins after a boot :P
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:58 pm

There's 5 different guests that can load yes, but the 11-14 rares that can load all load during boot. It's quite an impressive zone, but unfortunately follows the same epic rare quest theme.

Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:39 pm

Can someone check if FK rares are loading properly? Unless the rare percentages vary greatly, I've only seen 3-4 of the same rares over the past month and none of the others. If that's the case, having to find 4 of the same rare that doesn't even load that often is just silly.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”