Any Toril 2.0 updates?

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Dalar
Sojourner

Any Toril 2.0 updates?

Postby Dalar » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:15 am

Yet another wonderful topic made by me. Post count +1
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:01 pm

This topic will be addressed in version 2.0
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:32 pm

Corth's considerable considerations are absolutely considerably considerate and will be weighed to potential fruition in 3.0. Meanwhile, further assessment for 2.0 will be posted in the near future; upon said time, the release of 2.0 will also be addressed
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:21 pm

I personally believe Shar/Shev have too much to do irl and the project is gonna be dead.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:24 pm

And just think, all large mmos do is make some smallish code tweaks, add a few new zones, a few levels and blamo... renewed interest. Even if 2.0 comes in tomorrow, thats another year of the MUD being essentially in beta at the pace things run here with people exploiting the hell out of everything they can, getting frustrated at the broken parts, and generally losing interest.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:30 am

Gormal wrote:And just think, all large mmos do is make some smallish code tweaks, add a few new zones, a few levels and blamo... renewed interest. Even if 2.0 comes in tomorrow, thats another year of the MUD being essentially in beta at the pace things run here with people exploiting the hell out of everything they can, getting frustrated at the broken parts, and generally losing interest.

And yet... how long has this place been around? Maybe it won't survive, that's always possible, but even if it doesn't, it's had a hell of a good run.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:05 am

Hell of a good run...
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Ruagh
Sojourner

Postby Ruagh » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:29 pm

Ugh, Menzo has to be in first :P
It was waiting in line for ages!
Va'esse deireadh aep eigean... Something is ending...

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”