Tia Run May 17th

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Pril
Sojourner

Tia Run May 17th

Postby Pril » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:42 pm

Tia will be Sat May 17th at noon est. mwrite asda if you want to go.

CLAIMS: Boru is up for a claim this run.

Rogue - Eki
Rogue - Boru
Ranger - Teflor
Ranger - Erarim
Ranger - Ashantia
Ranger - Kelathir
Ranger - Raelican
Ranger - Nashamal
Ranger - Ilogil
Ranger - Reseina
Ranger - Tiiani
Ranger - Sexalan
Ranger - Aerlis
Ranger - Nifa
Ranger - Adriorn

Necro -

Warrior - Rer
Warrior - Gormal
Warrior - Mifle
Warrior - Hylae
Warrior - Sedaw

Elementalist - Makaz

Enchanter - Naled

Cleric - Belathar
Cleric - Oztic
Cleric -

Shaman - Cah
Shaman - Timok

Illusionist - Rebur

Bard - Crystinshus
Last edited by Pril on Wed May 07, 2008 10:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
The best of WTF statments of '06
--------------------------------------------------------
Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'
Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'
Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Dalar
Sojourner

Re: Tia Run May 17th

Postby Dalar » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:43 pm

Pril wrote:Tia will be Sat May 17th at noon est. mwrite asda if you want to go.
Warrior - Gormal
Warrior -
Warrior - Sedaw

lol
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Thu May 01, 2008 10:22 pm

Bump! Getting closer still a few slots to fill

Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Wed May 07, 2008 10:31 pm

2 slots left.

Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Wed May 07, 2008 11:25 pm

Pril wrote:2 slots left.

I'll fill one of your slots -- preferably the mouth. I'm not much of an anal guy.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
flib
Sojourner

Postby flib » Tue May 13, 2008 9:06 am

as kifle just propositioned cofen, that's like the scariest thing i've ever heard. That's like spelunking into the caves of Hell.
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Fri May 16, 2008 1:39 am

*BUMP* Reminder!

flib
Sojourner

Postby flib » Sat May 17, 2008 8:57 pm

to all you people who signed up and didnt show up, I give you the bird and I hope you burn. You wasted five hours not to mention the xp loss of mine and 20 other peoples lives, thanks a bunch you cock bags.
Malia
Sojourner

Postby Malia » Sat May 17, 2008 10:19 pm

I'm not sure why my name was on list still (Tiiani) I told pril over a month ago that i wasnt going to go with that group make up. He never took me off the list.

Sorry you guys had to abort
Dugmaren mutters in a surly voice 'Got any new strategy or going to continue with the "throw bodies at them til they get bored"? '

Dranth group-says 'i started drinkin when i found out galzar would be here'

Nerox says 'careful she goes from 0 to bitch in .00000001 seconds'

Mugo ASSOC:: 'ah got it on my gaytimer now :P'
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Sat May 17, 2008 10:40 pm

Over a month ago eh? Considering that the original post is 1 month and 2 days old I find that a bit hard to believe.
Malia
Sojourner

Postby Malia » Sat May 17, 2008 11:17 pm

Believe whatever you want... i really dont care jake.

Mike and I talked bout group make up before post went up. Told him I wouldnt go if that was what he was planning.
Dugmaren mutters in a surly voice 'Got any new strategy or going to continue with the "throw bodies at them til they get bored"? '

Dranth group-says 'i started drinkin when i found out galzar would be here'

Nerox says 'careful she goes from 0 to bitch in .00000001 seconds'

Mugo ASSOC:: 'ah got it on my gaytimer now :P'
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Sat May 17, 2008 11:38 pm

I'll assume you're referencing players and not class requirements since its the same as yours. Either way, the original post only had maybe half the group so I'm not sure really what you're getting at.
flib
Sojourner

Postby flib » Sun May 18, 2008 12:18 am

w/e if u told em u weren't gonna be there fine, but you're only one of the 9 ppl that weren't there, so youre kind of just a drop in the bucket of a fairly substantially larger issue.
Inames
Sojourner

Postby Inames » Sun May 18, 2008 1:45 am

yeah im disappointed that we didnt get to finish too, my first time to tia, doing all so well... and then *snap* we dont have the damage to get through a would-be simple fight and have to run away like panzies...

btw malia no need to sugar coat it we all know you didnt go cuz you saw a certain dwarf in the tanks list :P anyway all that can be said for that is, your loss, its not affecting anyone else...

soooo... yeah just felt like i should provide my feedback on the subject as a disappointed player, hope those that sign up next time make a greater effort to be there.

Inames
[Dru 50] Inames (Grey Elf)
[Rog 50] Ishiras (Grey Elf)
[Enc 50] Aremat (Grey Elf)
[War 50] Amori (Grey Elf)
[Ran 50] Aninen (Grey Elf)
[Ele 50] Itanul (Grey Elf)
[Inv 50] Aleadis (Grey Elf)
[Bar 50] Ashire (Grey Elf)
[Cle 50] Isila (Grey Elf)
My Deviant Art Page
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Sun May 18, 2008 2:49 am

Malia wrote:Believe whatever you want... i really dont care jake.

Mike and I talked bout group make up before post went up. Told him I wouldnt go if that was what he was planning.

Yeah Ross not to call you out but the reason you didn't show was because you didn't like the class i wanted you to play.

**************************ON ANOTHER NOTE*****************
Really I think stuff like this hurts the pbase the most i think. Out of the 8 people who didn't show up 4 of them contacted me before hand. 3 of those 4 mwrote me on Friday after 2pm and i didn't get the mudmail until Saturday morning. If you include Pava telling me he wasn't going which i honestly didn't realize that he wasn't going since his reasoning seemed funny and petty to me that's still 2 of 8 people that gave me some kind of notice. 3 more people told me friday after 2 or saturday morning. 3 more people just decided not to show up with no notice of any kind. I really think the lack of being able to depend on the people you play with hurts stuff the most. And don't get me wrong i understand that people get sick and RL comes up etc. Having 3 people not show up because of that last minute hurts the mud but is dealable. But there's no real reason that you can't have the common decency to log on and mwrite the leader or have a friend send a tell to one of the leaders guildies or something else. It shows just utter disrespect to not care enough to let people know and not only to the leader but also to the people that take time out of their lives and plan stuff around tia runs.

That's just my 2 cents

Mike

Dulzuth
Sojourner

Postby Dulzuth » Sun May 18, 2008 5:36 am

I'm disappointed that the run was a fail, and give my apology for my absence. I notified you this morning however, and if it wasn't for finals I would have been glad to come.

Luckily after the 28th its over and I'm free to mud, yay me. As for the other no shows, well one can only dare to guess their reasons. I hope that the following tiamat runs won't follow down this road, as that would pretty much put an end to toril.

Verz (Jim)
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Sun May 18, 2008 7:04 am

pretty sure a few people were planning to be in AoC tonight. dunno if any on the list are part of that group
flib
Sojourner

Postby flib » Sun May 18, 2008 10:24 am

screw AoC :P, I doubt that was anyone's reasoning for not being there, but if it was I hope a lightning storm took out their comp, as that would be the lamerest heh.
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Mon May 19, 2008 3:09 pm

Dulzuth wrote:I'm disappointed that the run was a fail, and give my apology for my absence. I notified you this morning however, and if it wasn't for finals I would have been glad to come.

Luckily after the 28th its over and I'm free to mud, yay me. As for the other no shows, well one can only dare to guess their reasons. I hope that the following tiamat runs won't follow down this road, as that would pretty much put an end to toril.

Verz (Jim)

You did notify me but if you had finals this weekend why would you sign up for tia to begin with? I just don't get it.

Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Tue May 20, 2008 3:13 am

You know, I'm going to go ahead and leave my reply up there, but I'm going to flag them both as offensive and we'll let the mods go ahead and remove them. Those of you who got to read them, hope you enjoyed them. Those of you who didn't get to read them, mine was better :P

Gormal, wanna do over under on how long it takes since I don't have a picture of Thilindel covered in cloth? (Get it? A cloth covered boob?)
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Tue May 20, 2008 3:31 am

- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Tue May 20, 2008 5:44 am

That guy has some horrible keybindings.
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Tue May 20, 2008 9:24 am

it's a joke screenshot, hence the craptastic keybinds. did you look at the names of the macro's?

the only mages that have layouts that poor are pure-pve clickers.
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Tue May 20, 2008 9:26 am

Vigis wrote:You know, I'm going to go ahead and leave my reply up there, but I'm going to flag them both as offensive and we'll let the mods go ahead and remove them. Those of you who got to read them, hope you enjoyed them. Those of you who didn't get to read them, mine was better :P

Gormal, wanna do over under on how long it takes since I don't have a picture of Thilindel covered in cloth? (Get it? A cloth covered boob?)

quite a few posts in here were off the wall. there are four individuals in this thread that could have made their points without resulting to petty name-calling

i'm a little surprised at the amount of inter-personal drama that still exists among those of you doing tia. it's disheartening
Dulzuth
Sojourner

Postby Dulzuth » Tue May 20, 2008 12:22 pm

Pril wrote:
Dulzuth wrote:I'm disappointed that the run was a fail, and give my apology for my absence. I notified you this morning however, and if it wasn't for finals I would have been glad to come.

Verz (Jim)

You did notify me but if you had finals this weekend why would you sign up for tia to begin with? I just don't get it.

Well you may have noticed that the last few months I've played probably 8 hours or more a day, and neglected my rl responsibilites. I am the kind of person who likes addictions and sometimes I check out of the real world. I choose to escape from the real world to play the game, a game which I love and enjoy the people who play here for the most part.

I did not mean to sabotage you and your group, or waste your time. I thought I'd have most of my work done in school but no, I didn't. I was too busy here on the mud, so when it came time for finals its overkill, and well I'll be happy with a C. I'm far from perfect, obviously many who play here tho have similar destructive patterns. I can't stand reading half of the things people write because its all negative, or certain individuals hijack every thread that is meaningful.

Anyway, if you wish to be upset with me that is your choice, others did it for pettier reasons which destroys whats left of the pbase.
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Tue May 20, 2008 1:51 pm

Dulzuth wrote:
Pril wrote:

Verz (Jim)

Well you may have noticed that the last few months I've played probably 8 hours or more a day, and neglected my rl responsibilites. I am the kind of person who likes addictions and sometimes I check out of the real world. I choose to escape from the real world to play the game, a game which I love and enjoy the people who play here for the most part.

I did not mean to sabotage you and your group, or waste your time. I thought I'd have most of my work done in school but no, I didn't. I was too busy here on the mud, so when it came time for finals its overkill, and well I'll be happy with a C. I'm far from perfect, obviously many who play here tho have similar destructive patterns. I can't stand reading half of the things people write because its all negative, or certain individuals hijack every thread that is meaningful.

Anyway, if you wish to be upset with me that is your choice, others did it for pettier reasons which destroys whats left of the pbase.

Don't get me wrong Dulz, I'm not upset i just didn't understand it and now I do and it makes sense. I think we've all been at that point in our lives where the game has been more important than RL and then snapped out of it to say HOLY CRAP! :p. As i said in my post you did warn me and I do appreciate that was just looking for a reason which I got. Carry on :p (ps. you know owe me 12 lili corpses by the end of August. I expect to see logs of them rotting) :p

Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Tue May 20, 2008 2:09 pm

Removed some flames. Keep it civil please.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Wed May 21, 2008 12:10 am

Inames wrote:yeah im disappointed that we didnt get to finish too, my first time to tia, doing all so well... and then *snap* we dont have the damage to get through a would-be simple fight and have to run away like panzies...

btw malia no need to sugar coat it we all know you didnt go cuz you saw a certain dwarf in the tanks list :P anyway all that can be said for that is, your loss, its not affecting anyone else...

soooo... yeah just felt like i should provide my feedback on the subject as a disappointed player, hope those that sign up next time make a greater effort to be there.

Inames

Actually, I think it was more of your loss than his. He got to spend time with his family and take care of things on a saturday, you guys wasted 4-8 hours of your life getting 0 loot and losing exp.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Wed May 21, 2008 12:44 am

Dartan for the win.
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Raiwen
Sojourner

Postby Raiwen » Thu May 22, 2008 2:42 pm

well, for the record, according to ross, inames wasn't the reason he didn't go to tiapet. You're not *that* powerful, inames ;-)

And yes, for my part, I had dinner plans at 7pm est, and I wasn't sure if it could be finished by then. I CAN'T cancel dinner plans with the girlfriend AGAIN for yet another TIA. (she was pissed the first time).

I also didn't sign up, though I figured there would be openings.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”