Evermeet

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Evermeet

Postby Thilindel » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:10 am

Is it really supposed to be so full of pointless, redundant roads that just dead end?
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Re: Evermeet

Postby Shevarash » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:04 pm

I believe the Areas project to fully flesh out EM got de-reailed before all of those roads could be connected to. Not sure what the correct course of action would be now - we could remove the roads, try to shuffle things around so they go somewhere, add new content, etc. Any suggestions?
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:48 pm

it'd be very awesome if EM could meet the 'standard' zone xp quota such as DS or CM put forth.

as it is now, I'd explore and search out things, only to find they were empty rooms. Giant camp, drulak, etc are pretty ignored. I would love to see a random load type system that EM could have, which would make it unique. As far as what items load. Much like how potions are rare to load instead of coins now.
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Marthammor
Staff Member - Areas
Location: On a Rocky Tor Overlooking a Storm-Ridden Landscape

Postby Marthammor » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:33 pm

I had thought that all the dead end roads were removed long ago when this issue was last brought up.
fobble
Sojourner

Postby fobble » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:48 pm

Leave as it is. With precious time you guys have, there are other more important agendas that need the time like 2.0 or something is my two cents :)
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:46 pm

after 2+ years for 2.0, it'd be nice to see EM fixed just the same.
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:36 pm

I'd rather see the balance of the high end zones/areas where the majority of the pbase spends the majority of their time.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:35 pm

I'm sure lili and the rest of elf luvaz would spend time on EM, our home, if it were remotely as magnificent as it -should- be.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”