Alignment

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Botef
Sojourner

Alignment

Postby Botef » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:13 pm

Can we have some insight into how the alignment changes translate and operate compared to the old system? I was under the impression that the alignment change meant that alignment wouldn't shift much or at all now (to get rid of alignment maintenance time sink). Contrary to this I've noticed the alignment on my Illusionist shift from Chaotic Evil to Neutral Evil.

How is alignment changed now? Is it the same as before? Kill SH wolves to go Good, kill Faeries to go evil? If thats the still the case why has my alignment shifted from Chaotic Evil to Neutral?

Biggest concern I have is I cannot see a true number value anymore so I have no idea if I'm going to suddenly hit neutral and not be able to wear some of my equipment while in the midst of doing Tiamat or other zones that seem to have a pretty significant impact on alignment. Further I can't see if I'm making any progress in 'correcting' this shift.

Would just like some clarification before I waste a bunch of time killing faeries if it isn't going to bring my alignment back to where it should be.
Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'
// Post Count +1
Eilistraee
Staff Member - Quests

Re: Alignment

Postby Eilistraee » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:34 pm

There should be no alignment shift. If your alignment has changed, it's due to a coded alignment change that has slipped through the cracks. Please contact me in game to have it remedied and I'll try to track down the errant shift.

Changing alignment will be managed through quests that are literally in development right now. It will not be a killing grind like before.
Eilistraee
Botef
Sojourner

Re: Alignment

Postby Botef » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:59 pm

Awesome, thanks for such a quick response!
Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'

// Post Count +1

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”