Eilistraee is on to something

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Eilistraee is on to something

Postby Thilindel » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:36 pm

I don't know about the rest of you, but the double xp was quite fun.
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner

Re: Eilistraee is on to something

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:12 pm

Agreed. Thanks Eili.
Latreg
Sojourner

Postby Latreg » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:31 pm

it made exp worth doing imo, what would be really neat is if an exp bonus could be made if the group contained 4 members, tank/healer/enchanter/damage, the standard table top group. I'm sure it's too complicated to make happen, but it would promote grouping, additionally there could be level restricted xp grids to help reduce pleveling, yet make exp groups better than solo. The problem is the gear that basically replaces a real player, things that stone/haste/heal, potions etc etc.

Consider this, an invitation only xp grid with restrictions. Only a group of 4, no tia gear for examples, add what ever other restrictions you want. Certainly we could expand this idea if there was interest. Again these are just general ideas....
Talona responds to your petition with 'Sweet, I fixed something!'
Talona LFG: [55 Evil Human Nec] 'Don't make me mud castrate you all.'
Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but you still cant help smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:09 pm

Everwar had a system where anytime someone hit level 80 (The max level there) everyone got avatar xp (double xp) for a few hours. Would be neat to see some kind of similar system implemented here. Maybe dish out double xp for the remainder of the weekend if Tiamat is defeated, or a couple of hours double xp when major zones are completed.
Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'
// Post Count +1
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:54 am

I don't see it as bandaid at all. It's not the same feeling of multiplay weekend either. It's like a true reward. Loved gaining 7% as a lvl 41 per kill!! Oddly enough, it made me explore a bit more to gauge xp gains since it was more obvious with the multiplier.
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
hagah
Sojourner

Postby hagah » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:53 pm

Missed the double exp :(

Could you do this again maybe for a whole day and post the date so I can finally level up my yuan-ti?

Thanks,
Hagah
flib
Sojourner

Postby flib » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:33 pm

ZOMG! there was double xp and I missed it :(.. reinstate! as I just won't xp my elemental past 42.. it's just too annoying heh. The last multi weekend wore me out.. I xp'd for like 4 days straight solo.. smoke xp. So no to multi yes to double xp!
amena wolfsnarl
Sojourner

Postby amena wolfsnarl » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:36 am

bumping this to bury jakes thread again (*cackle) and cause id like to see more of it
Dugmaren tells you 'Welcome to Canada, don't blame us if you're stupid enough to get eaten by the wild life'

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”