possible broken load in Klauthen Vale

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Malia
Sojourner

possible broken load in Klauthen Vale

Postby Malia » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:42 pm

any chance someone could look into a few items that used to load in Klauthen Vale.

a charred black dragon skull and a pair of silver dragonscale leggings. Both loaded in vault and were gotten but then dragonlance started loading in vault also and I havent seen helm or leggings load since then.

If they were moved or if we are missing something in zone thats fine, but if they are a broken load can it get looked at please =) thanks
Callarduran
Staff Member - Admin

Re: possible broken load in Klauthen Vale

Postby Callarduran » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:01 pm

I'll check on it tonight when I get home, but - they were not removed, but they were moved within the zone. They _should_ still be loading, but everyone knows how that goes. :)
--There needs to be a word for the irrational desire to reason with the delusional.

Oghma OOC: 'Please use me.'
Malia
Sojourner

Postby Malia » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:52 am

thanks for checking on this Cal, just havent seen em at all. =(
Callarduran
Staff Member - Admin

Postby Callarduran » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Checked the other night, and checked a couple other things today just to make sure. The objects in question are definitely loading. HOWEVER - I'm going to be going over my old zones in the next couple of days in total to check for bugs, unintended changes due to the mob changes, etc, more to get back into the swing of things and remembering how to do zone work. Realistically nothing should really change at all, however I may review how I have these items loading and tweak that. If I do, I will post about it.

Unrelated note - job hunting sucks.
--There needs to be a word for the irrational desire to reason with the delusional.

Malia
Sojourner

Postby Malia » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Thanks Cal, I appreciate you checking into it. In game if you want i'll let you know what i have tried.
Malia
Sojourner

Postby Malia » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:05 am

been almost 2 weeks, just touching base with you Cal. Could it possibly be that they look like they load but somehow arent.. kinda like muspel bracer/gloves. Can they just be back in vault as rare load with rest of vault?

the leggings are used in another quest so frustrating if they arent loading or getable.
Callarduran
Staff Member - Admin

Postby Callarduran » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:56 am

Nope, it's not a vaulting issue or anything like that. They load, and have verified it by checking in occasionally in the past 2 weeks during various boots.

I haven't had a chance yet to look KV and TR for tweaks, etc. My nephew visiting us has taken up more time than I expected (yes, that was mainly me being ignorant. :) ). The load of the skull/leggings/bracer are at the top of my list though.

Dugmaren
Staff Member - Areas

Postby Dugmaren » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:13 am

Both those items load - verified on main.

Dug

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”