Challenge day

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
Malia
Sojourner

Challenge day

Postby Malia » Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:48 am

just a thought.. I know we have or have had Chaos days. Which basicly turn into just mass killing each other with set weapons and it gets actualy really annoying.. no skill.

What I would like to see, is a day that its guild against guild or evil vs good and if you die, you can log back into a no exit room just to see who wins but cant join the fight. So basicly it will come down to 1 guild or just goodies or just evils that win it, and the survivers could be rewarded with whatever. No god interfereance, just skill vs skill. Could happen like every other month or 1x per 6 months or whatever. But i think it would be kinda fun and challening.
Dugmaren mutters in a surly voice 'Got any new strategy or going to continue with the "throw bodies at them til they get bored"? '

Dranth group-says 'i started drinkin when i found out galzar would be here'

Nerox says 'careful she goes from 0 to bitch in .00000001 seconds'

Mugo ASSOC:: 'ah got it on my gaytimer now :P'
Dalar
Sojourner

Re: Challenge day

Postby Dalar » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:23 pm

Good idea imo.
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:32 pm

If you wanted it to be skill vs skill the people in it would need the same eq as well.
Psilofyr
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Psilofyr » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:53 pm

What kind of challenges would you be interested in? Would you want straight forward group vs. group combat to the death, or something more dynamic like capture the flag or capture and hold? Something else?
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:48 pm

lol if anything happens b/c i necro'd this thread out of boredom that would be so funny
Malia
Sojourner

Postby Malia » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:11 pm

well i posted it 7 years ago, I'd be happy as hell if something like this was implemented!

My idea was to have an area like maybe Waterdeep, and have group against group (good vs evil or guild vs guild) and then for next 60 min have wars. after 60ish mins narrow the playing field down to just maybe 9 rooms 3x3 and let em go for 15 more min if there is still no winner narrow it down to 2 rooms, and if that doesnt work after 90 min from start put all alive into 1 room and those left alive are the winners. 1 group or 1 guild comes out ahead. Prize could be badge like old Fight club badges or some really sexy potions like (vit, full heal, healing aura) Just something fun. Takes all of maybe 2 hours to do and then all is back to normal.

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”