Mobs stuck in peace rooms (ie DK morgue)

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Mobs stuck in peace rooms (ie DK morgue)

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:36 pm

Could the DK morgue be flagged !mob so that we don't get a ton of dominated mobs stuck in there along with pages of orcs and elves.
Lilithelle stops using a softly throbbing piece of flesh.
Gura group-says 'ill go solo the biznatch, just don't tell Stamm'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
Kegor
Sojourner

Postby Kegor » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:08 am

Thats always bugged me too. Should just remove the peace room deal from that so that doesn't happen. Zone edge out the gates is 3 north of there anyways. I just don't get it.
icecillam
Sojourner

Postby icecillam » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:02 pm

Or would be fun to let us dom the mobs down in there so we can get rid of them, add a knockout/drag up proc to the elites so they could smite neus, and make the huge orcs smackdown afk summoning hoard orcs, all while leaving the room !fight so we dont get smited after ress.

I'm thinking that would be too much work tho ;) so a simple !peace !mob flag would probably work.
Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:26 pm

icecillam wrote:Or would be fun to let us dom the mobs down in there so we can get rid of them, add a knockout/drag up proc to the elites so they could smite neus, and make the huge orcs smackdown afk summoning hoard orcs, all while leaving the room !fight so we dont get smited after ress.

I'm thinking that would be too much work tho ;) so a simple !peace !mob flag would probably work.

I think it has a peace flag is the problem, but yeah.

On the other hand, why don't we just kill all the orcs? Kobolds are a lot more obediant slaves afterall, and easier to throw.

I keep seeing new race threads every now and then. Why don't we add Kobolds? Little hamstringing Kobolds. Someones gotta give Birile a run for his money in arena, and they could make rangers look desireable. A kobold. Think about it. What the hell class would they even be remotely good at? We'd have to make new ones. Like 'Garbage Man', 'Refuse Eater', 'Wrym Bait', 'Target Dummy', 'Toe Jam', 'Mystical Idiot', etc.
Asup group-says 'who needs sex ed when you got sesexe.'
Targsk group-says 'sexedse'
mount dragon
You climb on and ride Tocx'enth'orix, the elder black dragon.
You have learned something new about mount!

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”