Possable spell to combat dragons

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
Boboloppe
Sojourner

Possable spell to combat dragons

Postby Boboloppe » Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:25 am

spell name that I thought of is Dome of Mists

it is an area spell that protects anyone grouped with the caster and in the same room.

I'm thinking it creates a dome of swirling mists that resist changes in temp. and obsorb gases and liquids shot at them to some degree basicly it could be used to mitigate the damage of dragon breath and things of that nature by making a buffer for the group to fight from.

I thought it could go to enchanters as a 9th circle spell to be quested the quest would need to be difficult so the spell could be useful in fights I thought this would be a way to keep dragon breath at the insane lvl it is at now and still not have instant spanks every time we fight one.

let me know what you all think
Fresh from the Taint.
rer
Sojourner

Postby rer » Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:12 pm

I liked the suggestion that someone made about upping the effectiveness of AShield and making it effective against Breath, etc.

Since it already requires 4 hard dragon fights, it seems like that would be a good way to go...

**EDIT: Just saw that the post was from Bilraex, who smells worse than Rer. But is still cool.
Last edited by rer on Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:26 pm

Gonna have to go with the smelly barbian here Bobo, enchanters have enough stuff to spell up.
Boboloppe
Sojourner

Postby Boboloppe » Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:34 pm

relly don't care who would get the spell I just like the Idea of having it in game I talked with a druid and making it an advanced for of weather control sounded good or adding it to shield tho I think time on shield needs upped
Fresh from the Taint.
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:17 am

id rather see dragonslaying emphasize melee

lets bolster the part of the game that needs help

perhaps more dragonslaying eq.
and tonights winner in the Toril EQ lottery is demi belt and skull earring!
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:26 pm

Implement group full heal quest, 10th circle.

Make the heal amount do double gheal.

That is all.
Disoputlip
Sojourner

Postby Disoputlip » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:18 pm

Mabye something where you always brought a Paladin to slay an evil dragon and an Anti to slay a good dragon. (no bonus against the neutrals).

Then we could all rally behind the paladin that tanked. And all the warriors could say to the paladin: "we need you". And mean it.
Hyldryn
Sojourner

Postby Hyldryn » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:28 am

I wouldn't mind seeing some uber anti dragon spells that require dragon scales as components. So you do smaller dragons that load with scales to prep for larger dragons.

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”