the unholy timesink that is tiamat...

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:45 am

I don't think he meant insult, Gruy .. I know (now) two of your chars, he menat (in his normal way) that typically this epic zone is led by the BIG leaders.. who have led NUMEROUS zones before, Honestly you could be the new BIG leader, but having asked a few friends, we don't know which zones you have led to earn the reputation to be able to lead this zone.

Honestly it was my question, he just phrased it differently than I would :P

And truly, no insult intended (on my part) ....
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb
Gruy
Sojourner

Postby Gruy » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:35 pm

oh nods i understand completely which is why i tried to answer with a playful answer. i have led a couple of the older zones since ive been back to toril and many dragon fights.

but it has been prolly 6ish years since i led regularly, long before the time of izan's, spob, and alot of the other higher end zones. though this may be the case leading is leading and i have led many endgame zones on other muds and games such as eq and aota2.

to be quite honest all im really trying to do if offer an opportunity for those who previously could not a chance to see this zone and those who have a little easier time seeing it again.
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet
Sojourner

Postby Nurpy Fuzzyfeet » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:34 pm

Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:You aren't being punished. There are many other apects of this game that are quite enjoyable, and don't require 16 hours. If your life is too busy or what not and you can't devote the time, then....don't go.
Tiamat is so to speak, a powergamers zone, if you aren't one then you probably can't go there. Get over it. This crap of the mud getting easier hasn't worked up to this point, and shortening the ultimate zone the mud has to offer will have much more negative effects than positive.

You're joking right? You're claiming to put in 16 hour days EVERY day..and somehow live in a climate with 16 hours of sunlight per day (actually 16.5 hours) _and_ you don't think there's something wrong with a zone that takes the time it takes to drive from Las Vegas to Chicago?

So basically you're saying 'if you have a life, you can't go' I guess. The poll for people's ages was just that. To point out most of us don't have time to 'sit on our asses' as you say for 16 hours or more.

The first new tia run was around 12 hours if I remember right, and had MUCH (hundreds) less in deaths. They made it harder yet after that iirc.

You're taking my statements much too literally. No, I don't work 16 hours EVERY day, I do have days off, like this one. I start at 6:00AM, usually ends at 9:30-10. Sun goes down at around 8:00pm. Anyone with half a grain of sense would know I was generalizing every minute of my work day being in the sun. Rather than putting forth a logical argument, you pick nits. Working 12 hours in the sun is much more strenuous than sitting at your keyboard in a climate controlled room.

Yes, I'm saying if you have a life for those some odd 16 hours you can't go. What you don't seem to understand is that Tia is SUPPOSED to be extremely difficult. You're taking out a demi-god for fucks sake. It is supposed to be incredibly long and put a strain on players and the pbase as a whole. If it didn't the incredibly uber items gotten from there would be commonplace. I'm tired of people trying to pussify this mud, and hope this new update will raise the bar.

If most of you don't have time to sit for 16 hours, good, that's how it's supposed to be.

You're also not considering that over time Tiamat will get shorter without any staff intervention, players and leaders alike will get better at it.

I don't see myself going to Tia with that time investment, but I don't bitch....because I don't want the mud to change for me.
Aristan group-says 'nurpy=tripod'

Shevarash GCC: 'Tiamat stands here, fighting Nurpy.'
Gruy
Sojourner

Postby Gruy » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:00 pm

Thilindel wrote:
The first new tia run was around 12 hours if I remember right, and had MUCH (hundreds) less in deaths. They made it harder yet after that iirc.

acutally thil they didint make it harder hehe they fixed the proc's on the dragons that werent working properly or at all;)
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:11 pm

some people can do a 16 hour zone (thats really 20-22 hours with pre and post zone activities) with no problem a lot can't. It has less to do with standing or sitting for most people as it does with desire and ability to focus for long periods of time. When I lead BC, I would take a 15 minute break every couple three hours because I thought it would help people relax.

I was up at 9, cooked breakfast for the kids, hit tia at 12 finished dragging/split/talking at 8:30 am, slept for 1 hour, got the kids and myself ready for church, went to church, got back took a 5 hour nap and got back on the mud to ress/press the rotting corpses on smoke. Vena simply could not do this even if she wasn't 8 months pregnant.

---

the sun is up here at 5am and its dark at 9pm, thats pretty close to 16 hours. Albany, Oregon

---

i wonder about the dragging ass at the end too. that and the levels lost before starting tia.

---

I would give a bonus to people who die alot because of the time to regain the exp. There were 600 corpses last trip thats 160 hours of exp at 15% per hour or about 5.3 hours per person... Some of the group members have to contribute far more time to "doing" tiamat than just the 16 hours in the zone.

Tanks and damage simply are going to die. Clerics, enc, most shaman some support cast aren't going to rack up 25+ deaths with the current tactics, and 25 deaths (loss of 100% exp) would take a few hours to regain. I would also give the bonus only if people maintained level 50 to encourage people to re-exp after tiamat and to help ensure that we are putting forth a solid attack on tiamat. First trip few people dropped below 50, last few trips we have people regularly droppping to 46 and this pas trip some below 40... Your throwing level 40 bodies against the hardest mob in the game. What makes me think there would be a bit more success if we were throwing all level 50 bodies?
Last edited by kiryan on Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gruy
Sojourner

Postby Gruy » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:16 pm

Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:Working 12 hours in the sun is much more strenuous than sitting at your keyboard in a climate controlled room.

actually the only difference i see is that its easier to stay awake when your workin in the sun.. doing tiamat is very very exausting.. least that how i feel but im just a guy who tears up concrete 10 hours a day shrugs.

Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:What you don't seem to understand is that Tia is SUPPOSED to be extremely difficult. You're taking out a demi-god for fucks sake. It is supposed to be incredibly long and put a strain on players and the pbase as a whole.

so then you havent been to this tiamat yet?
they could drop the upper grid alltogether (which im not suggesting and would rather not see happen) and that zone would still tower over any zone in the game... hehe difficulty is not about time.. if it were then khanjari is better than any tiamat item by those standards.. that zone could be shortened to 4 hours and still be made unbelieveably difficult:p

I mean bc isint no where near 16 hours (unless evils do it :p dig dig) and is one of my favorite zones to do. tiamat is an awesome zone to do as well i mean some of the zone proc's and the way it is set up is the best part about it..

and im still unsure on how what i suggested actually makes the zone itself ANY easier? it only makes it easier on the players mentally and physically.. you still get killed a couple dozen times.. still have to res 200+ corpses, and then re-xp for the 4-5 corpses that rotted or failed from totally overworking those poor clerics/necros.
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:53 pm

Thanks for the well thought out feedback everybody, I read it all and will take it all into consideration.

I have to agree with some of you in that I absolutely do not want to water Tia down to the point that it loses its mystique. Tiamat is the ultimate, epic zone and it will always take a long time, and there will always be people who just can't do it.

That said, the zone is by no means done. I do think 16 hours is excessive, but realize that I have no magic "time" variable that I can adjust in the zone files. I will consider the suggestions in this thread for cutting some of the timesinky parts of the zone and let you know what comes of it.

Also...Tiamat will change substantially in 2.0. Heh.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:30 pm

*wince*
~\o--Lilira Shadowlyre--o/~

You group-say 'my chars will carry the component on them if I can.'
Inama group-says 'hopefully they'll have some sort of volume discounts on ress items for people like you'
You group-say 'oh? Ya think? *giggle*'
Inama group-says 'they could at least implement frequent dier miles'

Suzalize group-says 'oh, eya's over weight i bet'
Gruy
Sojourner

Postby Gruy » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:31 pm

awesome shev, thanks for responding.. and if tia changes i pray it is to a better fight than the body toss it is now granted we all welllllll know she is a badass but there really is no tactic to beating her other than throw bodies fast get em back fast.. cant wait for these changes!!
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:00 pm

kiryan wrote:Tanks and damage simply are going to die. Clerics, enc, most shaman some support cast aren't going to rack up 25+ deaths with the current tactics, and 25 deaths (loss of 100% exp) would take a few hours to regain. I would also give the bonus only if people maintained level 50 to encourage people to re-exp after tiamat and to help ensure that we are putting forth a solid attack on tiamat. First trip few people dropped below 50, last few trips we have people regularly droppping to 46 and this pas trip some below 40... Your throwing level 40 bodies against the hardest mob in the game. What makes me think there would be a bit more success if we were throwing all level 50 bodies?

That's my point though. The run I took my warrior, he died 13x. Vigis died 33x that run. The point is, you don't always "have no choice but to die". One of the things that people do is assume as a tank they need to stay in longer than they really do. This might be one of the few ways to tell a really skilled tank versus one that isn't so much. Vigis was MT for this run(and consequently took more punishment), but there were several times where he was in the room long after everyone else was out. I don't see why you should reward a class that typically gains experience rather easily for just plain not paying attention.

The other problem is simply this: You are taking who will go now, not who deserves to go. When you take people whose eq progression hasn't hit higher levels, yes you are going to have them dying more and being less useful by the end. This is the main point I have towards all of this. Some of you seem to forget this is THE Epic instance in the game. It's not a right, it is a priveledge. A reward for hard work put into the game to raise your character to a level that can survive a few breaths and still manage to escape.

Areh, you are wrong. The first trip was without the changes they added at the 4th trip(amnizu at dis and the wards). Other than that the only difference was the red dragon seemingly had no proc other than to call all the other reds to him. All the other procs were working fine, other than possibly being lower %chance than now. The major difference was Tiamat herself had 1 proc not active and the rest also got a %chance upgrade afterwards. We also suffered through I believe 2 crashes that run. We also had most of the best players this place had over the past year before Tiamat came in there, and many of them were far over 50. Less deaths come from more skill/better eq, plain and simple.
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:28 pm

Hey, quit hackin' on me for dying lots :P It's part of my charm!

Actually, I haven't had a chance to do Tia with the new computer so Tasan is right, there were many many many times I stayed in too long. Mostly because my old computer would have a short bout of alzheimer's and forget to process :)

Regardless of the time and deaths involved, Tia is probably the most fun I have ever had in a zone. I'd do it every chance I had. It is just hard to convince myself that it is the best use of my time when I start looking at my class work and my work work.

PS. Turgy died more than me once :P

(Edit) Oh yeah, I also got the killing blow on Tia the first run :)
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:07 pm

Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:Working 12 hours in the sun is much more strenuous than sitting at your keyboard in a climate controlled room.

Hehe since I have done both these things (Bahrain in july/august/september anyone??) I feel qualified to raise a bullshit flag here :)

Physically more strenuous? Sure .. But desk work can be as stressful and wear you down just like physical work ..

-Italian Proverb
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet
Sojourner

Postby Nurpy Fuzzyfeet » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:29 am

Ambar wrote:

Hehe since I have done both these things (Bahrain in july/august/september anyone??) I feel qualified to raise a bullshit flag here :)

Physically more strenuous? Sure .. But desk work can be as stressful and wear you down just like physical work ..

Maybe it's just me, but I don't feel like it takes two days to recover from desk work.

Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:04 am

Heh.. ever been typing a military procedure dropped on your desk 24 hours before its due to be sent to a base for approval?? (Keep in mind it has to be the original, love you Fed Ex but there goes that few extra hours.)

Inama group-says 'hopefully they'll have some sort of volume discounts on ress items for people like you'

Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:03 am

The stupid arguments that are going on here lately aren't even funny to watch, they're just stupid. Stop shitting up threads with pissing contests.
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:38 am

I agree with Nurpy, Ambar and Shevvy that tia shouldn't be made easier. I think it should be made shorter, but only for the BEST groups. Tiamat needs to be shorter, with less boring bits, but harder. My suggestions focus on removing things that are just boring and long, not that require skill. While at the same time making the fights actually harder would be good through the other suggestions. The first trip with far more barbazu and patrolling narzugons made the top grid hard. It can now be done by a bunch of level 40s I suspect, the hardest thing to deal with on the top grid is the cornugon ice spears by far. I believe we should be aiming to have tia take 12 hours all up with an ELITE group of players; and be pretty much undoable by anything less. At the moment, the difference between taking a good group of players to tia and a mediocre one isn't enough. However, this is a long term vision, as we currently don't have various groups of 30 to classify, we have maybe 2. Most of the runs I've lead I could easily drop 4 or 5 of the people and make little difference to the group. Tiamat shouldn't be the place for afkness and not doing your part.

The root of my concept lies in the fact that I would like to take ONE group through tiamat, not chop and change all the way through. It could be a better group, and if you didn't have it at the start you might just call it off. To do this it would have to be shorter in length for our current playerbase. If tiamat took 12 hours in total and had one third of the items load I personally would prefer it to the curent situation. Lowering the challenge of the zone without changing the items would be absurd, if we are asking for it to be shorter it needs to be harder to keep in check the balance. I believe there is room aplenty to make it harder, because atm a moderate group can finish it.
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet
Sojourner

Postby Nurpy Fuzzyfeet » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:54 am

Sarell wrote:I agree with Nurpy, Ambar and Shevvy that tia shouldn't be made easier. I think it should be made shorter, but only for the BEST groups. Tiamat needs to be shorter, with less boring bits, but harder. My suggestions focus on removing things that are just boring and long, not that require skill. While at the same time making the fights actually harder would be good through the other suggestions. The first trip with far more barbazu and patrolling narzugons made the top grid hard. It can now be done by a bunch of level 40s I suspect, the hardest thing to deal with on the top grid is the cornugon ice spears by far. I believe we should be aiming to have tia take 12 hours all up with an ELITE group of players; and be pretty much undoable by anything less. At the moment, the difference between taking a good group of players to tia and a mediocre one isn't enough. However, this is a long term vision, as we currently don't have various groups of 30 to classify, we have maybe 2. Most of the runs I've lead I could easily drop 4 or 5 of the people and make little difference to the group. Tiamat shouldn't be the place for afkness and not doing your part.

The root of my concept lies in the fact that I would like to take ONE group through tiamat, not chop and change all the way through. It could be a better group, and if you didn't have it at the start you might just call it off. To do this it would have to be shorter in length for our current playerbase. If tiamat took 12 hours in total and had one third of the items load I personally would prefer it to the curent situation. Lowering the challenge of the zone without changing the items would be absurd, if we are asking for it to be shorter it needs to be harder to keep in check the balance. I believe there is room aplenty to make it harder, because atm a moderate group can finish it.

Yea!!!

kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:06 pm

34 deaths? pshaw.

On this past trip Kramel died 58 times, Bedes 54, Sokam 34, and I bet galzar died somewhere in between 40 and 58. Tanks without embody die in about 1.5 rounds, tanks with embody can probably survive 2-3 consistently but tia can kill anyone with the right luck on her procs... but you have to wait for embody to drop which is time most leaders won't waste.

---

Tasan wrote:The other problem is simply this: You are taking who will go now, not who deserves to go.

absolutely true and flies in the face of very concept of tia as the epic zone.

---

yea don't make it easier, if anything make it harder/longer in total length. I think DIS could have the opportunity to truly be hard and interesting if the total trip wasn't so long as is.

i kinda like catapulting corpses against tiamat's scaley hide, its old school and gives me something to soulwalk, preserve, glamour and drag. To top it off, the sheer # of deaths means more points for the eq!
Gruy
Sojourner

Postby Gruy » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:13 pm

has anyone actually suggested making this zone easier? i see alot of ppl yelling about not making it easier.. but i dont recall seeing any posts suggesting making it easier.. well mabye i just didnt read those shrugs..
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:33 pm

there were suggestions to tone down the red dragon proc

there were suggestions to do "something" about increasing the "skill" (read that as decreasing the insta death count) at tia.

there were suggestions that tia is too long

all of those can be construed as calls for downgrade. Not only that, sometimes gods downgrade to solve the problem. The more vocal people want to make sure tiamat isn't downgraded per se.
grundar
Sojourner

Postby grundar » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:48 am

doubleposted :(
Last edited by grundar on Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
grundar
Sojourner

Postby grundar » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:50 am

Ambar wrote:I think Tia is THE END ZONE .. it is an epic of huge proportions. Even with the lower pbase I so diagree with it being shortened .. I'd HATE to see Tia done every weekend :( Maybe trim it down to the 12-13 hrs of old but thats it ...

why? why should it be?... tiamat shouldnt be the endzone.. should just be this particular moment's endzone.. till next endzone comes in.. tiamat is a demipower.. kinda like gargauth.. i want to see the day when we'll have nessus/asmodeus as an endzone.. or even demonweb pits/lolth i know for a fact a certain homeland imm was working on an abyss zone.. something unseen and unheardof before

maybe even something more challenging.. cause as it stands now the only real challenge is the people that do ithte first time around and device strategies..
make something more an excercise of the mind.. not the fingers, kenjins sorta comes to mind but not really.. maybe a zone that radically changes itself whenever it wants.. therefore it must always be figured out...

sorry for the threadhijack.. at least i didnt crash it somewhere or blow it up just had to voice this thought i've had
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:04 am

Besides, isn't a demi-god strong enough to 'wish' someone dead? Not sure if wish spell would cover a complete group, but I'd think it'd work on a single.
Gruy
Sojourner

Postby Gruy » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:17 am

Thilindel wrote:Besides, isn't a demi-god strong enough to 'wish' someone dead? Not sure if wish spell would cover a complete group, but I'd think it'd work on a single.

actually i believe Death OOC said it best when it said:

Shar OOC: 'DEATHOOC : tiamat queen OWNED Aneku in one single stroke via Sudden Proc Death!!!'

:p who needs wishes when you have this?:p
Gruy
Sojourner

Postby Gruy » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:01 am

Tasan wrote: Areh, you are wrong. The first trip was without the changes they added at the 4th trip(amnizu at dis and the wards). Other than that the only difference was the red dragon seemingly had no proc other than to call all the other reds to him. All the other procs were working fine, other than possibly being lower %chance than now. The major difference was Tiamat herself had 1 proc not active and the rest also got a %chance upgrade afterwards.

nods my mistake, im not sure i was even on the first run.. must have been zoning in my head again. :\
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:47 pm

rofl can't imagine some folks dealing with the first homeland tia run :P how many hrs was that?? maggots? whee

and yes on toril at this moment tia is THE END zone :P if you disagree with me then .. i dont know what else to say :) maybe all quest spells should be given at the guildmaster just by asking please REALLY nice :)

*shrug*

gues read again what Shev said?

-Italian Proverb
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet
Sojourner

Postby Nurpy Fuzzyfeet » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:04 pm

Ambar wrote:rofl can't imagine some folks dealing with the first homeland tia run :P how many hrs was that?? maggots? whee

and yes on toril at this moment tia is THE END zone :P if you disagree with me then .. i dont know what else to say :) maybe all quest spells should be given at the guildmaster just by asking please REALLY nice :)

*shrug*

gues read again what Shev said?

As wrong as it feels, I gotta agree with Ambar on this one :P

If the pbase dwindled down to 20 at peak times and there were players in waterdeep picketing with signs saying to make Tiamat easier I'd still disagree.

Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:13 pm

I'm torn on the idea of altering the endzone of the game, but maybe that's simply because I have neither the time, nor the desire to put that kind of effort into mudding anymore.

On the one hand, I'd love to be able to see Tiamat as doable by those of us who can't commit to such a marathon of mudding.

On the other hand, I fully believe there should be a zone in the game that is the end-all of zones, designed so only the most committed and hardcore will be able to make it through. Does this mean I think there should be a zone that may end up being undoable by the general population of the game? Yes, it does.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
flib
Sojourner

Postby flib » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:12 pm

kiryan wrote:34 deaths? pshaw.

On this past trip Kramel died 58 times, Bedes 54, Sokam 34, and I bet galzar died somewhere in between 40 and 58.

hah.. I died like 43 times :P I stopped full memming after like the 5-6'th death wasnt werth it :P memmed like 5 forces and that was it :P went in got one off fled went in hopefully got one off died :P pretty much how it went.. good amount of times i'd die get swalked back mem go in die :P fun stuff :P
Teshidee
Sojourner

Postby Teshidee » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:55 am

i actually think tssassie is an aussie... or believe he told me that he was only in the uk for a limited time before going back. unless memory fails me he's back in aussie land now!

anyways - and i know people joke about this, but i hate dying a ton. deleveled my voker a bit in the last tia, then left because i was a) quite tired, and b) just thoroughly annoyed about the game concept. i am aware that most of the players here think death is a part of the game, and it is. but dying that much is silly. i've been told times and again exp doesn't matter, and i don't mind a reasonable amount of deaths at all. reasonable - to me - would be maybe 10-15 deaths in tia for EVERY member of the group - not 40+.

but - i can't mud when i work, there is no time and way. so all the exp i do is during my free time, not just a timefiller. it hurts me a lot to lose several levels because exp is a grind that is not enjoyable most of the time.

so - i know tia isn't an option ever again, and i honestly never really liked the voker anyways. but what is worse, it made me not want to play anymore. i really hope the new changes to the mud will reactive the pbase and change everything ;) we'll see.

it would be sweet if zones that take that long would be split up into more reasonable (timewise) bits.
Lahgen
Sojourner

Postby Lahgen » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:31 pm

Look within for the true treasure. Everything under the sun will crumble to dust, even your earthly might and glory, even your beloved memories.
Kesena OOC: 'i wish my daddy bought me power tools'
Dorgh group-says 'damn, even with Cofen helping Mori, they STILL can't kill someone
Hekanut says 'I know level doesn't matter much, but most won't take seriously if a level 2 claims to be the best thing before, during, and after sliced bread.'

Rather than seeing "subpar race/class," see "challenge."
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:35 pm

Wow.. dredging up a 12 day old thread just for a quote. *boggle*

Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:47 pm

When's Toril 2.0 coming out?
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”