Keeping word

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Keeping word

Postby Thilindel » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Listing of playable races(Doubt we'll see them, but always discussion)

Good:
Centaur
Dwarf
Gnome
Half-Elf
Halfling
Moon Elf
Voadkyn
Wild Elf

Neutral:
Barbarian
Human
Half-Orc

Evil:
Derro
Drow Elf
Duergar
Goblin
Illithid
Kuo-Tuan
Orc
Ogre
Troll
Yuan-Ti

Cyric
FORGER AREAS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:32 pm Post subject:
This should get your juices going: One of the races you listed is being seriously seriously considered for addition to TorilMud! And no I ain't tellin' which it is. 8)

*bandaid needed* So tired of trying to keep myself busy to play until 2.0. Not sure if others are. I'm sure the caustic, and ever so cynical Corth would agree!
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:54 pm

Since you brought me into it..

I don't think adding races and classes is necessarily going to make much of an improvement. Different races just give you a little edge here at the expense of something else there. Additional classes can make a huge difference. But as you add classes you end up having to dilute the older ones so that each class has a necessary skill. The game is more fun to play when there are less classes, but the classes that do exist have more abilities.
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:23 am

I was just talking as a filler until this 2 year 2.0 was coming in..really worn out with the mundane as it has been. And the lack of updates *shrug*
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:18 am

You won't be the first person to quit because the mud got boring. Trust me, things are not going to get better here anytime soon.
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:48 pm

Shevarash can't be bothered to post on his own forum nowadays, so I wouldn't hold my breath for a bandaid or 2.0 or anything at this point. If the game's not to your liking as is, you should probably move on and end the one-sided relationship.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:55 pm

Corth wrote:You won't be the first person to quit because the mud got boring. Trust me, things are not going to get better here anytime soon.

Pretty much why I quit again. The MUD is far worse than before and it's being kept alive by maybe 2 people.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”