teleport beacons

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
alendar
Sojourner

teleport beacons

Postby alendar » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:17 am

why not hyssk?
Alendar -= The Black Ash of the Phoenix =-
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0612.html
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantIT ... ipt?SK=244
Hador group-says 'Inames I think you are the only person on the mud who shouldn't talk about Cofen sucking'
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Re: teleport beacons

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:25 am

There was one, then the snakes killed it.
Lilithelle stops using a softly throbbing piece of flesh.
Gura group-says 'ill go solo the biznatch, just don't tell Stamm'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
Kegor
Sojourner

Re: teleport beacons

Postby Kegor » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:36 pm

Hyssk would not be neglected properly if there was a teleport beacon or worthwhile things to do there. It is just a zone to escape from, not go back to. That's how I've come to know it. So if you're going to make a case for a teleport beacon, might as well push to improve it. I'm all for a nice quest bag and a couple easy to get middle to high level utility items, but it should have some !pond eq on the vault fight and a couple more worthwhile quests.

* DISCLAIMER: This is not an expert opionion of this particular zone. There are more than a few people in the history of this game that know this zone much better than I do that might not be talking about some other things in it. If that is the case (as doubtful as it is), I still would've never bothered with it beyond the estimated 10 days of playtime I put into checking it out, other than to help with the vault fight for fun.

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”