blood wars

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
flib
Sojourner

blood wars

Postby flib » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:05 am

help racewars, how about it, let's bring in association no loot pkill, man how excited would that make people heh. people would start evils and make a guild to get it goin. I think this could be really fun, and not just.. Do it in the arena fun, like super cool let's have a 30 man fight outside wd cool.
Gormal
Sojourner

Re: blood wars

Postby Gormal » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:50 pm

Tried to organize arena battles a few times, no one wants to go in other than rogues to stab people for a million easy kills.
Kegor
Sojourner

Postby Kegor » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:42 pm

Might be cool if it was a toggle that could be used anytime except after you are agro to another player.

It definately would have been awesome in the past to settle arguments over jot invasion without god assistance, but you don't really see anything like that anymore. Other than that I can't really see any reason why they would want to do this being that the arena exists for that purpose.
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:46 pm

I'd love to see some more arena tuning since PvP can be really fun. It takes more effort than following and putting the MT on autoassist tho so it might be too much for most people.
flib
Sojourner

Postby flib » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:08 pm

ya, big time pvp fights can be really fun, you have to actually think and stuff and not just spam triggers.
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:12 am

if you want pvp, there has to be constant attention to balance... and a reason for regular players to get involved like a leader boad or points that can net them character enhancements (whether thats eq, skills or otherwis).
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Isn't that what this thread is about?
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:43 pm

Duris
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
flib
Sojourner

Postby flib » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:06 pm

see, duris can make me wanna pull my hair out and punch babies. If the only thing on the line is my pride in pvp matchups there'd be more fun with it, I really like this idea. PvP can show you things you never knew about your class, techniques or ways to use skills in certain situation that can stem off to even more satisfaction with the pve majority of the game.
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:36 am

The current pbase doesn't want the competitive people that come with PvP anyway, so I don't see it happening. Gotta be carebear to TorilMUD.
Valendhal
Sojourner

Postby Valendhal » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:43 pm

I would love for some type of limited blood-wars to take place. I understand the pathway Toril has taken over the past 10+/- years, with the critical split being Duris etc.

I always had a fair amount of fun on PK Christmas and such. What if there was a 1x month pk day or something .. capture the flag style. So the object is to protect an area or something.

Unfortunately with Justice / Hometown alert system, its hard to have feasible raids on hometowns .. so the infrastucture doesn't lend itself very well to this type of thing.

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”