Knock, Knock

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
amena wolfsnarl
Sojourner

Knock, Knock

Postby amena wolfsnarl » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:59 am

the spell knock in DnD can be a very handy one, id like to suggest that it be added here maybe a low lvl spell that has a high probability of failing at first and than as u get higher it can be used more and more. Really useful spell in DnD dont see why it cant be applied to mage classes here, would be nice
Dugmaren tells you 'Welcome to Canada, don't blame us if you're stupid enough to get eaten by the wild life'
Lorendel Ebonmist
Sojourner

Re: Knock, Knock

Postby Lorendel Ebonmist » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:26 am

Chant for clerics as well
[size=85]Projection makes perception. The world you see is what you give it, nothing more than that... it is a witness of your state of mind, the outside picture of an inward condition. As a man thinketh, so does he perceive. - Anonymous.
[Confuscious say Look and you shall see]
"Anyone can kill deities, cause plagues, or destroy organizations. It takes real skill to make them live on."
Varl[*]
Thilindel
Sojourner

Re: Knock, Knock

Postby Thilindel » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:54 pm

Given it's magic, it shouldn't fail until practiced further. It shouldn't fail at all. Mages have the spell in the first place in case there's a lack of a rogue. Given the utter stupidity an efhr possesses, I see no problem at all with mages getting knock. It would be nice to work on the most rudimentary of door locks; heaven forbid rogues' skills are overstepped!
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”