Recharge spells for the classes that need it

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
Dalar
Sojourner

Recharge spells for the classes that need it

Postby Dalar » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Yup. Go.

Group full heal!
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Thilindel
Sojourner

Re: Recharge spells for the classes that need it

Postby Thilindel » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:53 pm

Amen!
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Inames
Sojourner

Postby Inames » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:23 am

would make awesome use of the recharge code.. prolly 9th or 10th circle spell that allows group full heal with a 6-10min recharge time to help in really hard fights where shaman/bard cant keep up..

also a group-healing aura spell with a 12-15 min cooldown would be beneficial as well, being as some of the dragons and caster mobs can take out low hp hitters/newbs in 1 shot

id recommend these go in as spell scrolls with difficult new zones whenever someone gets around to making a couple
[Dru 50] Inames (Grey Elf)
[Rog 50] Ishiras (Grey Elf)
[Enc 50] Aremat (Grey Elf)
[War 50] Amori (Grey Elf)
[Ran 50] Aninen (Grey Elf)
[Ele 50] Itanul (Grey Elf)
[Inv 50] Aleadis (Grey Elf)
[Bar 50] Ashire (Grey Elf)
[Cle 50] Isila (Grey Elf)
My Deviant Art Page
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Group vit would be cool. Group displace too!

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:52 am

Group vit/displace is going overboard Dart. :)
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:10 am

I disagree Adriorn.

Group vit saves prep time during casts.
Group displace also saves prep time and would be a nice way to save all of the tanks + any casters that are being hit, assuming their displace has dropped. This spell would be good for all tanks getting hit, but wouldn't really be clutch to where it would make or break alot of fights.

Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:13 pm

Just wear a bunch of max_agi, geez.
grundar
Sojourner

Postby grundar » Sun May 10, 2009 5:16 pm

group vit is a great idea if you make it so it can only be cast out of combat and has the old duration of vits, maybe even less
mass relocate for voker/chanter/elementalist please! for those times where a druid/squid isnt on before/after zone.. make it recharge 1xday or something like that and able to drag corpses through the relocate

rechargeable utility/damage spells are great ideas
more healing spells are bad tho, what they'll cause is mob mechanics constantly being upgraded which causes for really specific groups even more than they tend to be now seeing as you'd purposely need a class with a certain quested ability.
Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Sun May 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Totally agree with group teleport type idea. The solution you are trying to obtain, however, is already in place. To escape a zone and return to a hometown or to a person somewhere in the game, all you need are gate and relocate.

ex. You are leaving a zone with corpses of PC's in tow. Cast gate to smoke or whatever other plane you wish to use as an intermediary. Smoke is easiest except when invasion loads. With everyone and corpses on smoke, relocate to desired hometown and spam gates to same plane. Its a little rudamentary, but with an illus in the group you can make it even easier with fold!

So, once again, i believe a group teleport type spell would be kickass for different reasons including speeding up the forming process. But as for the reasons you stated above, we already have an acceptable solution.
grundar
Sojourner

Postby grundar » Mon May 11, 2009 6:41 pm

yes well i realize we already have a solution for that.. but this spell moving all people in group with you would speed up everything by 200% just think of the time wasted with the damn afkers looking for portals or asking for fold again because they missed it? this eliminates the timesink

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”