Mask of the Night

A forum for discussion of the object changes...one thread per item please. Read the first post!
thanuk
Sojourner

Mask of the Night

Postby thanuk » Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:19 pm

Well i know we're going for subtelty, but i can't really give away this items stats since it no longer has any.

Everything from musp got upgraded, and this got shot to shit. Its not like it was that good to begin with, i almost didn't wear it. Now its completely useless. I honestly thought it would get upgraded. Please reconsider; the old stats weren't exactly overpowering.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:41 pm

he had to nerf some things to make the rest of his items l33t!
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:27 am

Gura, stop. Seriously.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Aldavien
Sojourner

Postby Aldavien » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:21 am

I agree with Thanuk. I actually thought this was one piece of my gear that I didn't have to worry about getting downgraded but guess not :( I mean there's only a handful of them ingame not to mention a ton of restrictions on it....
Deshana
Sojourner

Postby Deshana » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:34 pm

OK theres how many of these in game? the quest to get to this item requires a rare and a quest just to enter, you get there, its NOT easy
and we get a mask thats just plain infra.
Right
It was at least a decend peice for human rogues, now its a waste of a slot, i mean come on, look at the steps involved, the level of the fights and how many times it acctually gets done.
that factors in.

WHY rape an item that save for being infra was rather substandard to start?

a while ago there was a complaint about humans not being played much, theres a reason.
a big reason.

Please rethink this item.

Maeli, human rogue.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:17 am

ack i got yelled at and i didnt even see it till now
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.

Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'

Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Malia
Sojourner

Postby Malia » Wed Nov 19, 2003 2:30 am

No reason to gripe yet guys, they have said in many posts that the quest system is being redone, or at least looked into being redone and that should be more into december that we see the results so why bitch and moan now instead of making suggestions. I agree the mask in there isnt worth the effort, the dagger doesnt have a proc or decent dice and is !float and dropable, the bow is well.. archery needs loving before archery gets used, and you get arrows. Only reason to do this is currently is for the red scale. We'll see if it gets some loving later or not.. if it dont, it will just go away with alot of other zones that wont get down after eq changes. But save the flames at the gods till after they look at quest points again which they have said over and over that they are doing.
Dugmaren mutters in a surly voice 'Got any new strategy or going to continue with the "throw bodies at them til they get bored"? '

Dranth group-says 'i started drinkin when i found out galzar would be here'

Nerox says 'careful she goes from 0 to bitch in .00000001 seconds'

Mugo ASSOC:: 'ah got it on my gaytimer now :P'

Return to “Object Changes”