Errants of Waterdeep [RP Thread]

Discussion concerning the upcoming Toril 2.0 update as well as general 3.5 edition D&D discussion
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:13 pm

Spot (1d20+2) = 13

Khaiden follows behind, waiting for a cue.

'Today could prove to be interesting,' he whispered.
Support Your Addiction! Vote for TorilMUD Today!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=shev

Why Nerox is jealous of me:

Nerox tells you 'man this thing is kicking my ass and i have blisters!'
Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'
moritheil
Sojourner

Things Get Interesting Indeed

Postby moritheil » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:09 pm

As you continue down the path, the waiting men emerge from the bushes bearing weapons. A dwarf clad in scale mail with long, braided hair stops short at the back of the group, peering at Koray. "Now what's this? There's a priest o'Moradin with 'em!"

"That confirms it," says the voice of a man with striking white hair peeking out from under his hood. "They're the ones."

"Now wait just a blessed minute! You said nothing about this earlier!"

"A job is a job," the man replies evenly. "We had a deal. Are you going to work or not?"

Rage contorts the dwarf's face, and a red flush creeps into his checks. "You can't pay Dwylt Orcbasher enough to raise an axe against the one that made him!"

"Unfortunate." Without turning away from the dwarf, the man raises his voice to a shout. "Don't let any escape! Liquidate them and the turncoat!"

"You tricked me!" yells Dwylt, axe in hand.

OOC: Initiative rolls!
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:53 pm

Initiative (1d20+7=26)

OOC
FYI, 7=+3 dex modifier, +4 Improved Initiative Feat
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:59 pm

1d20+3=5

OOC: Two jacked rolls in a row :P I rolled the planar opposite of our halfling here.
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:21 am

1d20 + 2 = 15

Khaiden cocks an eyebrow at the hooded figure's words.

'Looks like the dwarf over there is having an attack of conscience. We could use aid, surely,' he says to the party.

Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:48 am

Initiative 1d20=19 (+1) = 20

Koray frowns at the men and calls to the dwarf with them "if ye would no strike atr me, then ye'd best get out of my way!"
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:47 am

Initiative (1d20+2=9)

Tasan rolls his eyes and exclaims, "I just bought this sword! You're going to ruin the shine."
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:48 pm

Four rough-looking swordsmen in leather armor face the party from perhaps sixty feet away. Behind them, the white-haired man and the dwarf prepare to duel. Neither gives any reply to Koray, each concentrating on the other.

Initiative order: Birile, Koray, white haired man, Khaiden, swordsmen, Tasan, Dwylt, Thalidyrr
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:05 pm

"Ya know," Birile says to Khaiden, "What surprises me the most about this is that apparently Koray took a priestly oath. I hope some of you taller folk know how to fight or I'll be wastin' my breath."

Birile looks back to the swordsmen and begins to sing, reaching for his shortbow as the first words of his song hit the air.

OOC
Inspire Courage +1--all allies receive +1 morale bonus to saves v. fear and charm and receive +1 morale bonus to attack rolls and weapon damage rolls--add these bonuses when making your rolls.
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:07 pm

Koray reaches for his weapon as he moves towards the men.

"Care to join me?" the dwarf calls back to his comrades.
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:42 pm

The white-haired man charges Dwylt with surprising speed, slipping the point of his sword past the dwarf's guard and slashing open the latter's stomach. Though Dwylt stoically takes the wound, blood seeps out from the tear in the dwarf's armor. Even at this distance, the party can easily see a spreading red stain.

OOC Dwylt takes 9 damage.
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:57 pm

Khaiden winces at the sight of the wound's deep crimson spreading, pulls a small piece of leather from his pocket, and begins gesturing in broad waving motions around himself, chanting vocally.

'Protect me Shaundakul, zephyr I abide, bestow upon me armor of magical hide!'

A flickering can be seen around Khaiden's form for a brief moment, before he progresses towards the battle ahead.

OOC - Casted Mage Armor on myself!

moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:39 am

The swordsmen charge the party. Two of them attack Koray, while another two charge past the dwarf to attack Tasan and Khaiden.

Attacks on Koray: 10, 13. 6 damage if the second hits.
Attack on Tasan: 5. I doubt that hits anything.
Attack on Khaiden: natural 1.

So overjoyed is one swordsman at the opportunity to attack a seemingly unarmed target that he miscalculates the angle of his blow. The sword rebounds off Khaiden's force armor and slips out of the man's grasp.

OOC Khaiden, was there a move action involved in that or not? I'm assuming there was a move after you cast, due to the wording of your post. If not, let me know.

Koray may take an attack of opportunity on either one of the swordsmen who charged past him. Technically speaking, this attack is resolved before the swordsmen make their attacks, but I went ahead and rolled for the swordsmen to speed things up.

Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:59 pm

OOC: I was attacking the guy that ran right past me, the one that's hitting Tasan I think it is.

Attack of Opportunity (1d20=18)

To Hit (1d20=6+3str+1=10)

Damage (1d8=3+3+1=7)

OOC: Did I do this right?
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:10 pm

Tasan arcs a heavy blow over his left shoulder as the charging man comes into range of his glinting bastardsword.

Attack Roll d20 + BAB 1 + 4/str (1d20+5=12) + 1(Morale)= 13!

Damage Roll (1d10+4=8) + 1(Morale) = 9!
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:51 pm

Koray cracks one man's ribs as he runs by, and Tasan finishes the job by beheading him. Blood sprays in a fine arc as the headless corpse falls to the ground.

Dwylt roars and attacks his former employer. However, the man darts nimbly out of the way, unscathed by the swing of the dwarf's axe. The dwarf appears to be at a decided disadvantage, as the man is evidently faster.

OOC It's just to-hit and damage. I ignored your second to-hit roll and used your first roll. The only time you need to roll to-hit twice is when you threaten a critical and must confirm it.
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:34 pm

Thalidyrr eyes the battle laid out before him and charges past Birile toward the swordsman directly infront of him.

d20 +3/Str+1/Morale (1d20+3+1=17)

Damage roll:

Damage roll: (1d6+3=8)+1 Morale = 9
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:44 pm

Thalidyrr's blow stops the man's heart instantly. The unfortunate swordsman's eyes roll back, and he falls to the ground clutching at his chest.

OOC Round Two!
Initiative order: Birile, Koray, white haired man, Khaiden, swordsmen, Tasan, Dwylt, Thalidyrr
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:21 pm

Seeing that the swordsmen were being well taken care of by his allies, Birile follows behind Thalidyrr, continuing his song. He fans slightly to the monk's left and aims his bow at the white haired man hoping to provide a slight distraction for the doomed dorf.

Birile stops and fires an arrow at the man.

Ranged Attack [3dex/1size/1song] (1d20+3+1+1=21)

Ranged Damage [1/song] (1d4+1=2)
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:55 pm

Birile's arrow narrowly misses the white-haired man.

OOC: His AC isn't quite as monstrous as it might seem from this. Birile is firing into melee and thus takes a significant penalty.
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:36 am

Koray grunts through gritted teeth as he reverses his swing towards the man at his left.

Hit (1d20+3/str+1=13)

Damage (1d8+3/str+1=5)
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:48 am

Koray's hammer connects, and he hears a crack as bones give way.

The white-haired man presses Dwylt with a sword in either hand. The dwarf ducks the first blow but fails to avoid the second, which slashes open his arm. He cries out in pain and drops heavily to the ground.

OOC Dwylt takes another 5 damage. He's built "Dwarf tough," but this is really a tremendous amount of punishment.

Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:03 am

Khaiden looks at the swordsman, who appears wide-eyed and in shock that he actually missed his target.

The half-elf grins, shaking his head and raising his arms to the sky, gesturing in a sunburst pattern, as large flames begin emitting from his hands.

'Come forth with pure searing fire, burn mine enemy like a pyre!'

Khaiden sends a massive scorching ray towards the swordsman...

1d20 +2 (Dex) +1 (Morale) = 14(Ranged Touch Attack)

4d6 +1 (Morale) = 16 (Damage)

moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:29 pm

There is a tremendous close-range discharge of fire, and Khaiden's unfortunate target is reduced to ash on the wind.

"Fall back!" calls the white-haired man, sharply. The last remaining swordsman needs no prodding to obey, his sword shaking in his hands as he beats a hasty retreat away from Koray and the others.
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:18 am

Tasan whips his head around quickly at the shrill cry of the old man and charges towards the fallen dwarf to stand over him.

Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:23 pm

Thalidyrr notices the whitehaired man begin to run off and explodes into motion going from a stop into a very fast run. Catching up the elven monk slows his breathing, and a measure of calm washes over him as he strikes with his fists, aiming directly at the mans back.

1d20 +3str +1Bard song = 24(Go big roll!)
1d20 +3str +1Bard song = (1d20+3+1=24)

Damage roll - 8 (9 w/bard song?)
Damage roll - (1d6+3=8)

Critical Roll + 3str
1d20+3=23 (20 without strength bonus)

Edit: Added cirtical roll, and omg I need to roll more in mornings. I keep getting outstanding rolls. -- I'm going to pwn this guy.
OOC - Appears i'm close enough to actually attack, so i'm attacking with Stunning Fists. - I believe I rolled right?
moritheil
Sojourner

First Critical

Postby moritheil » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:16 am

The white-haired man makes a wheezing sound as Thalidyrr explodes into him, the perfectly-aimed blow striking a vital spot. He drops both swords as he enters a coughing fit.

OOC: Stunned. Also takes 18 damage.

Round Three!
Initiative order: Birile, Koray, white haired man, Khaiden, fleeing swordsman, Tasan, Dwylt, Thalidyrr
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:43 pm

Birile--still singing--blinks at the awesome might of the monk's blow and tries to move his small body as quickly as possible to get nearer to the white-haired man, the downed dorf and the monk.

OOC double movement forward 40', song bonus still applies this round.
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:04 pm

Koray charges at the white-haired man, bringing his hammer down at him in a wild arc.

To Hit (1d20=9+3/str+1=13)

Damage (1d8=1+3/str+1=5)

OOC: Charge that dude!
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:42 am

Koray's hammerblow falls squarely on the white-haired man's head, and he drops to the ground heavily. A steadily spreading trail of blood in the dirt can be seen coming out from under his hood. It is evident to the priest's trained senses that this man is still alive, though he won't be for very long if left alone.

OOC: Now all that's left to see is whether Khaiden will gun down the fleeing enemy.
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:25 pm

Khaiden pauses watching the movements of the monk and ignores the escaping swordsman.

Tasan has no interest in anything but the escaping man and again charges after him aiming a slashing blow at his spine.

Charging escaping swordsman: 1d20+9(1/BAB + 1/Weapon Focus + 4/str + 2/charge) (1d20+9=24) Edit: Forgot morale bonus here, should be 25.

Damage to escaping swordsman: 1d10+(4/str + 1/morale) (1d10+5=10)

OOC: Yasden is moving btw, so he can't respond for a few days. He said we can just skip him.

moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:15 am

Tasan cuts the man down from behind, slashing him open from shoulder to hip. He falls to the ground in two messy pieces which shower his assailant with blood.

OOC: Wasn't sure if Yasden could or couldn't respond. Thanks :)

Combat is over. Please let me know what everyone intends to do with the two incapacitated fellows and the corpses. Normally I ask for Search checks from anyone who intends to gather loot.

Last but not least, everyone gains 2000 xp, which should be enough to raise a level. Congrats! Roll your new HD and update your sheets!
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:55 pm

Thalidyrr looks over the battlefield and mutters a silent prayer.

"We should attend to the good dwarf and also not let the other wounded man die. He may be able to provide some answers as to what they were after. We should also search his belongings, remove his swords that he dropped from his reach as well."

Thalidyrr begins to do a search on the white haired man looking for anything of note while he waits on someone to attend his wounds.

Search Check:
Search Check: (1d20+3=17)
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:11 pm

The party finds eight potions of some sort, a small crystal ball, five longswords, and one shortsword. Additionally, there are four servicable suits of leather armor (the fifth having been reduced to ash along with its wearer.)

The swordsmen had 9 gp, 16 sp, and 3 cp.

OOC After thinking it over, everyone can just take 20 on search, since there is no combat, so that's the easiest way to do it.
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:05 pm

"Agreed, we should heal the dorf quickly. Koray, if you're truly a priest, would you be able to tend to him? I don't think he'll be much of a threat to us--in fact, he may be a boon to us so long as we've got our priest of Moradin around!" Birile nudges Koray and winks.

"As for the other... does anyone have some strong rope? I don't trust him at all... oh, by the way--any magicky types happen to have the capability to glean anything interesting about these goods we've found? I can detect any magical presences and maybe even what type of magic may be used, but not the exact properties." Birile looks at Khaiden, hopefully.
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:46 am

Thalidyrr drops his backpack to the ground and fishes out his length of rope and begins to bind the white haired mans feet, and arms tightly but not to tight layering the rope over and over till he's bound snug.

"That should do the trick for him. Perhaps if we need, and the dorf is unable to heal both we may find a healing draught among those vials?"
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:33 am

Khaiden seems totally absorbed in gazing at the small crystal, not responding to the bard's words.

OOC Need a Use Rope check from Thalidyrr.
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:33 am

Tasan stands over the remains of the last victim watching the blood soak into the soft ground. He wipes his sword on the pants of the recently deceased and sheathes it. Taking one leg and one arm he begins to drag the remains toward the rest of the group. Stopping a few feet from the unconcious dwarf, he tosses the two halves atop one another and wanders off to drag another corpse to the pile.

After several minutes of gathering corpses and salvaging items, he stands next to the pile of remains and regards them for a few moments. A blackbird alights upon the pile and begins pecking at the soft mass of entrails spilling from one of the corpses. Tasan watches the animal as it rips a long chunk of intestine from the body and then takes flight. He unstraps his backpack and fishes for the flint and steel tucked within. After gathering the two pieces, he places the backpack upon the ground and finds a barely suitable bit of dried grass to light. He glances over his shoulder at the rest of the party and pauses to see if there is some protest to his actions.

Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:20 pm

Koray kneels over the fallen dwarf and lays his hands over the bleeding wounds.

Cure Light Wounds (1d8=1+3/lev=4)

OOC: Healing domain gives me +1 caster level of the spell, does that just mean I add one more point of healing?
Last edited by Gormal on Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:37 pm

Noting Khaiden's reaction to the crystal ball, Birile says, "This doesn't look good at all, friends. Something is not right."

Birile stands back and, focusing on Khaiden, the crystal ball and other items, begins chanting slowly but methodically.

OOC Casting Detect Magic.
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:23 pm

Dwylt's bleeding stops immediately. After a few minutes, he opens his eyes and coughs.

"Thought I was a goner fer sure," he croaks. Reaching around to his pack, he pulls out a canteen, then rinses the blood from his mouth. Spitting out the ruddy water, he sits up slowly and painfully.

Meanwhile, Birile detects magic coming from Khaiden, but not from the ball.
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:47 pm

Birile frowns and says, "I'm only detecting magic coming from Khaiden, which is probably just his magely armor. I'm gettin' nothing from the ball itself..."

The halfling shifts his gaze from Khaiden to the crystal ball, eyeing it warily. He walks over to where Tasan had left one of the bloody suits of leather, picks it up and, giving the ball another look to try to discern its value, covers it with the leathers. "I don't like how our friend is lookin' at that thing."

OOC: Not as good as a trained appraise check, but I think this is appropriate.

Untrained Appraise Check (1d20+2=17)
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:03 am

Birile estimates that the crystal ball, while not magical, is well-crafted and thus worth approximately eleven gold.

Khaiden starts abruptly as soon as the ball is covered, muttering to himself.

OOC Anyone who makes a DC 10 Listen check realizes he said, "It's full of stars."
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:09 am

Satisfied that no uproar will be caused, Tasan runs the flint a few times before nursing a small wisp of smoke into a bit of true flame. He places the burning grass in a protected area of the pile and feeds it a bit before letting it begin it's work.

OOC: Taking 20 on Survival for the fire.

He steps back as the flames take and wipes a bit of ash into the blood already dried upon his face. He picks up his pack from the ground and removes a canteen from within. He returns to the others and drinks a swig from the container. He looks at the injured dwarf a second before falling to one knee in front of him.

With the dwarf's full attention, he calmly begins to speak. "Just because you're alive now, doesn't mean I don't want to make a log out of you as well. You may be hurt but you're alive, and I want some answers. So start talking."

moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:18 am

"Aye," says Dwylt with equanimity, "I've been caught on the wrong side o'things, as it were. As for the others, I never saw them before the job, ye may be sure o'that. But that one," he points at the white-haired man, "him I know. Seret's his name, and he hires muscle, no questions asked."

A coughing fit forces the dwarf to pause for a while. "I dinnae have the word of anyone to back me, so work around Waterdeep be hard to find. That's why I signed up thinking to make some coin. Seret told the men we were to fight some spies, and I think most of us were only too happy to get work."

"When I saw yer priest, I began to think Seret was even less to be trusted than we knew."
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:41 pm

Birile eyes Khaiden for a moment to ensure the mage's trance has ended. Satisfied, he says, "I've got some interesting information for you all. My spell shows that the potions contain some sort of minor conjuration magic--I'm guessing some sort of healing or magic armor. That should be of some use to us, I should think. Nothin' special about the armors or swords. As for that thing," Birile says as he indicates the covered crystal ball, "while I can't see anything magical about it, I'd be willing to bet its magical aura's been suppressed somehow, based on Khaiden's reaction to it. I haven't the talent to identify exactly what it is, other than a glass ball. I'd suggest we be wary of it, or even consider having our local priest of Moradin use his hammer on it to get rid of it--he seems rather handy with his hammer. But at the very least, no sort of direct eye contact with it should be made, and definitely no direct touching."

Birile pauses and then continues, "As for this," and he pulls out the scrollcase from the depths of his satchel, "it's protected by some sort of abjuration. I'm guessing some sort of alarm that tells our benefactor if we opened it, or some sort of magical lock to keep the contents protected." With that, Birile returns the case to his bag.

"So, what say you all? What should we do with the crystal?"
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:15 pm

Thalidyrr eyes Seret, and the dwarf.

"The orb should be placed with either Tasan or I. I do not trust our mage friend with it. Not at all, and you may be tempted to sell it. The potions should be split up between us incase one of us may have need. It's more suitable then leaving them to one person to manage and carry."

Thalidyrr motions to the whited hair'd man, "We should rouse him, and see what he has to say. He may have useful information. The question that arises is what we do with after. We are expected back from this "simple" task, and it may delay us."

The elf ponders for a moment, "Perhaps the dwarf would be willing to bring him to the proper authorities in Minthka since that would appear to be closest settlement once we are done questioning."
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:21 am

Tasan makes a bemused smile through the grime upon his face and turns towards the monk. "Have any of you even bothered to check the man for signs of life since you tried to pat his stomuch from the backside? Unless you can get answers from a corpse, I suggest someone take some action to make sure he does indeed live through this ordeal."

He rises to his feet and walks to the gathered pile of possessions before picking up a long sword. He twirls it briefly and wanders off to tend the now raging fire.

Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:26 pm

"I would agree that Khaiden shouldn't be let near that thing. And I, for one, don't want to be near that thing, let alone handling it. I still feel we should destroy it, though if you intend to keep it just make sure you walk in front of me so I can make sure you're not going to be affected by that thing and do something I would rather ya didn't do."

Birile nods to himself.

"And further, with all due respect to Dwylt here, but he was just skewered by this Seret person and now you're suggestin' he be the one to lead him to authorities? You're daft!"

Birile continues, indicating Seret, "Now, someone tend to this one, I'd like to sweet-talk some information out of 'im."
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:34 am

Koray stares at the burning bodies quietly before turning to the bound man and seeing to his wounds.

Cure Light Wounds (Domain) (1d8=2+3/lev=5)

Koray turns back to the others and says "Do what ye want with the crystal ball, but I'd suggest gagging this Seret fellow just to be on the safe side."

Koray prods Seret with a booted foot. "Perhaps before we gag you, you'd like to tell us why you attacked us, since you seemed t' know who we were."

Return to “Toril 2.0 Discussion”