guildhalls = sweet but....

Discussion concerning the upcoming Toril 2.0 update as well as general 3.5 edition D&D discussion
flib
Sojourner

guildhalls = sweet but....

Postby flib » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:19 am

so ya, this is another it's been 4-5 months since we've heard anything about 2.0 thread.. i'm glad guildhalls are going in.. but.. i'm not in a guild and guildhalls are fun and supercool but not that amazing.. where's 2.0? On a timeline scale like the big stuff say menzo and guildhalls took what? 4 years at the least more than what they were supposed to take getting imp'd? Is it gonna be another 2 years? cuz it's been like what, 2-3 already.. please shev, i'm dying for 2.0 and I think alot of other people are too.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Re: guildhalls = sweet but....

Postby Ragorn » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:17 pm

Play your Wildmage :P
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:06 pm

Personally, I much prefer these small, but important, add-ons like guildhalls, the band-aid fixes, etc. to 2.0 coming in. I think Dugmaren has been doing one hell of a job renovating old zones in a good and unique way, and the maker of Silverymoon sure got people interested in figuring out quests again and doing a new zone. These are the types of changes that are exciting, more new zones, more fixes to old zones.

Yeah, there are a ton of things that should be done as well, like balance some classes out and delete the frigging xp grids, but I've been enjoying the past few months a great deal.

I don't mind 2.0 being Menzoware.
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:18 pm

2.0 is now being run by 3drealms. Hopefully we'll see some nice class changes and new interesting fights come in.
flib
Sojourner

Postby flib » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:59 am

ya, but it's the same.. and ya thanks to the gods dug. eil who've put work in to get new stuff imp'd or fix old stuff that was broken with the old system, but it's still the old system. and ya.. duris = just not worth my time :P like, i'm kind of jonesing for a game fix after a bit of a hiatus, it's just sad that it'll probably be WoW instead of 2.0 Toril..
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:22 am

At least 3Dr did a good job of naming its games according to how long it would be until they came out.

Duke Nuke'em Forever
Teflor does. Teflor does not.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:27 am

Adriorn Darkcloak wrote:...I think Dugmaren has been doing one hell of a job...

QFT
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
flib
Sojourner

Postby flib » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:01 am

QFT = quilt familiar tapestries? quiet fattie, tamborines!? quiz fruit trepidaciously? quench french trenches? you.. win this round thil!

Return to “Toril 2.0 Discussion”