Need help fixing Assassination timer.

Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
Teralyn
Sojourner

Need help fixing Assassination timer.

Postby Teralyn » Fri Oct 31, 2003 7:22 am

Hello all.

I'm looking for an assassination timer. I know that there is a post with one already, but I would like one that works off the mudd time rather then the assassination command. Ashiwi said that he had one (if you could post it, that would be great!) So if any of you rogues have a good one, please post it. =) Thanx
Last edited by Teralyn on Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Fri Oct 31, 2003 2:27 pm

He??? OMG... I'm a chick... a REAL chick. All the ladies in the house jump around!

Mine's a really simple trigger, but it's at home and I'm at work. I'll try to remember to jot it down tonight.
Teralyn
Sojourner

Postby Teralyn » Fri Oct 31, 2003 2:42 pm

*jump jump*

hehe Sorry aout that Ashiwi. Everyone does the same thing to me. They always refer to me as "he" also. It's funny how you always just assume that characters are male.

Thanks though, I would greatly appreciate it. :P
Teralyn
Sojourner

Postby Teralyn » Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:08 am

I'm currently using a set that was posted here but I can't seem to get it to work correctly.

ALIASES:
Name:
assascheck
Value:
#if (%time( hh:n)>@Assashrs:@Assasmins) {Assr}
#if (@Assasused=0) {#sa You may assassinate again.} {#sa Assasinate charge will be replenished at @Assashrs:@Assasmins. Time now is %time( hh:n)}

Name:
assr
Value:
#sa Assassinate timer re-set
#t- AssasinateTimer
#var AssasUsed {0} {0}
#var AssasMins {}
#var AssasHrs {}

Name:
assas
Value:
~assas %1
#if (@Assasused = 0) {#math AssasTime {[(%time( hh)*60) + %time( n)]}}
#t+ AssasinateTimer
#if {[(@AssasTime + 24) >1439]} {#math Assastime (@Assastime - 1416)} {#math Assastime (24 + @Assastime)}
#math Assashrs (@Assastime / 60)
#if ((@Assastime \ 60) > 1) {#math Assasmins (@Assastime \ 60)} {#var Assasmins {0[(@Assastime \ 60)]}}
#var Assasused {1} {0}
#say Assashands charge will be replenished at @Assashrs:@Assasmins. Time now is %time( hh:n)

TRIGGER:

Pattern:
@AssasHrs:@AssasMins:00
Value:
#var Assasused {0} {0}
#t- AssasinateTimer
#sa Assasinate re-charged.

1. The time showed when using the assascheck is in military time, rather then standard. Is there any ways to change that over?

2. When I use the assr alias it resets the timer, but it will randomly send #SA Assassinate timer reset.
Don't know why, and doest it a few times, maybe 3 or 4.

I don't know what's wrong with it. I just barely figured out the #if command, and I know nothing about #math, so I hvae no clue. Any help would be great. Thanks
Ihazim
Sojourner

Postby Ihazim » Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:00 am

make it so zmud will evaluate your trigger automatically. inside one of them, its missing an extra ")". also in more spots than on, its missing hh:mm. it has instead, h:mm or hh:m.
Teralyn
Sojourner

Postby Teralyn » Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:37 am

How do I make it automatically evalute stuff?
Teralyn
Sojourner

Postby Teralyn » Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:09 am

Ok, added the other ) But I still couldn't figure out the automatic evaluation part, please let me know.

#CLASS 0
#ALIAS asscheck {#if (%time( hh:mm)>@Assashrs:@Assasmins) {Assr};#if (@Assasused=0) {#sa You may assassinate again.} {#sa Assasinate charge will be replenished at @Assashrs:@Assasmins. Time now is %time( hh:mm)}}
#ALIAS assr {#SAY Assassinate timer re-set;#T- AssasinateTimer;#VARIABLE AssasUsed {0} {0};#VARIABLE AssasMins {};#VARIABLE AssasHrs {}}
#ALIAS assas {~assas %1;#if (@Assasused = 0) {#math AssasTime {[(%time( hh)*60) + %time( mm)]}};#t+ AssasinateTimer;#if {[(@AssasTime + 24) >1439]} {#math Assastime (@Assastime - 1416)} {#math Assastime (24 + @Assastime)};#math Assashrs (@Assastime / 60);#if ((@Assastime \ 60) > 1)) {#math Assasmins (@Assastime \ 60)} {#var Assasmins {0[(@Assastime \ 60)]}};#var Assasused {1} {0};#say Assashands charge will be replenished at @Assashrs:@Assasmins. Time now is %time( hh:mm)}
#VAR Assashrs {}
#VAR Assasmins {}
#VAR AssasTime {979}
#VAR assascheck {0} {0}
#VAR Assasused {0} {0}
#ALARM "Alarm1" @AssasHrs:@AssasMins:00 {#VARIABLE Assasused {0} {0};#T- AssasinateTimer;#SAY Assasinate re-charged.;em is ready to kill again...}
#CLASS 0
Teralyn
Sojourner

Postby Teralyn » Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:39 am

Ok, I can't seem to get it to work right, so I'm trashing it. Anyone got a good assassination timer?
Ihazim
Sojourner

Postby Ihazim » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:51 am

#trigger {With practiced ease and lightning reflexes, you}{#alarm assassinate {+24:00} {#say You are ready to assassinate}

#trigger {Your assassination attempt goes wide of the mark.}{#alarm assassinate {+24:00} {#say You are ready to assassinate}

#alias check {#MATH checkmin {%alarm( assassinate) / 60000}
#MATH checksec {(%alarm( assassinate) - (@checkmin*60000))/ 1000}
#SHOW @checkmin:@checksec}

that's mine. its pretty good. not sure if you can copy and paste that but if you read it you'll get the idea. can someone edit this so that it will all go in from the command line and work? and also if they could make it go all into one class folder?
Teralyn
Sojourner

Postby Teralyn » Thu Nov 20, 2003 7:58 am

Ok, that set didn't work for me at all, maybe I just iddn't enter it in forrectly, please help =)
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:50 pm

Teralyn wrote:Ok, that set didn't work for me at all, maybe I just iddn't enter it in forrectly, please help =)

If you entered it anything like that sentance you might want to go back and check typos.
Lilithelle stops using a softly throbbing piece of flesh.
Gura group-says 'ill go solo the biznatch, just don't tell Stamm'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
Teralyn
Sojourner

Postby Teralyn » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:34 am

I think I got it to work! Thanks so much everyone for your help!! =)

-Teralyn

Return to “MUD Client Help”