Prioritize triggers over others? [Zmud]

Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
Kami-sama
Sojourner

Prioritize triggers over others? [Zmud]

Postby Kami-sama » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:18 pm

I have this problem with triggers firing in random order and I just wanted to know if there was a way to give triggers higher importance so that the trigger [B] is firing before trigger [A] rather than it is now firing in random order sometimes working as I want and sometimes not. (usually so that [A] fires before [B])

Otherwise working little trigger set detecting if you are mounted and needed dismounting before picking up dropped weapon...

Edit: Fixed that with #WAIT

Shouldn't make stupid posts like these....
Last edited by Kami-sama on Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:16 pm

after 75 mc you wont fumble 2h'rs anymore .. i dont have that but have a lifetap trigger and a few other a-p triggers .. holla if you are interested..
Marthammor
Staff Member - Areas
Location: On a Rocky Tor Overlooking a Storm-Ridden Landscape

Postby Marthammor » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:41 pm

If a trigger is in your list before another it has higher priority.
There is also a command, #priority I think it is, to give priority to a specific set of commands.

Also, you should likely not use #wait. It stops all processing while it is executing. #alarm does the same thing as #wait and is much more friendly to other commands and their processing.
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:37 pm

Marthammor wrote:If a trigger is in your list before another it has higher priority.
There is also a command, #priority I think it is, to give priority to a specific set of commands.

Also, you should likely not use #wait. It stops all processing while it is executing. #alarm does the same thing as #wait and is much more friendly to other commands and their processing.

2nd'd

Do not use #WAIT

Return to “MUD Client Help”