Assist trigger ?

Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
watashi420
Sojourner

Assist trigger ?

Postby watashi420 » Mon May 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Do people have assist triggers? Would anyone be willing to post theirs for zmud 7.21? thanks, i am not very good with scripts and mine is a little spammy, any help is appreciated, tyvm

*edit* i just put my mind to it and made one that works resonably, i have #ALARM 6 {assist name} and then when i assist the target it turns off the 6 sec alarm and then a trigger on receiving xp to turn my 6sec assist back on. i would like to be able to make name some sort of variable, that i could set, like #ALARM 6 {assist %TARGET} and then have an alias to set %TARGET = tank name . currently i just go into my trigger and edit the name, which isnt very efficient. thanks for any hints or tips, i m pretty new to zmud scripting

bizibobble / vipabbiple / sinik
Timothynor
Sojourner

Assist trigger

Postby Timothynor » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:52 am

ok so i did that and now it makes a group list. But HOW do you tell zmud for the assist triggers to assist those people in the group? I cant remember how to connect the two. All i can do is a single person and designate them as tank. I want my assist trigger to recognize the group not just 1 person.

Return to “MUD Client Help”