Tinyfugue extravaganza

Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
Xebes
Sojourner

Tinyfugue extravaganza

Postby Xebes » Wed Dec 05, 2001 5:13 am

I've posted my extensive set of macros for Tinyfugue at http://crystalian.dhs.org/tf/

Feel free to borrow/use/abuse whatever you find, I'd just like to know if someone likes them or finds anything there useful. (or buggy, etc, etc.)

A lot of what's there is tailored for my enchanter, but I also have quite a few things that are useful for any class, and a couple that are warrior-specific as well.

Enjoy!

[edit: It's hosted on my personal computer, which isn't permanently connected, so if you cannot connect at times, that is most likely the reason. I'm on about 10-12 hours a day though, sometimes more.]

------------------
-<(#)>- Xebes makes your heart start to race REAL FAST!

[This message has been edited by Xebes (edited 12-05-2001).]
Nokie
Sojourner

Postby Nokie » Thu Dec 06, 2001 5:57 am

Sweet Xebes! I can't wait to sit down and scour through some of your great ideas I see there!

"tinyfugue r00ls!"

------------------
Nokie 'No you don't!! That belongs to me!' Quickfingers
Zogur
Sojourner

Postby Zogur » Thu Dec 06, 2001 12:12 pm

I could prolly agree if there was some cute way of making that annoying commandline work correctly.
Btw, I am still trying to make it all work and recently converted all my bash routines to tf. The command prompt sucks though.

Hrmm...comes to mind now I have not checked if you have something there to fix that... checking as soon as yer site is up Image

Zog

Return to “MUD Client Help”