i got messed up random triggers and need help

Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
Larem
Sojourner

i got messed up random triggers and need help

Postby Larem » Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:02 am

this is whut i have:
pattern line: Your prayers are complete
command line:
#trig {%case(%random(7),em does a spin of joy and thanks her Goddess for the blessings recieved.,em hugs the nearest tree.,em speaks with the plants in the area.,em whispers an elvish name signifying her aleagence to her Goddess.,em pets the local floara.,em plants a tree.,em scatters some seeds.)}

i'm using zmud version 5.55

everytime it works once, it creates numorous other triggers and none of them work again...
please help me
Gindipple
Sojourner

Postby Gindipple » Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:33 am

My guess is you have em aliased to something, maybe replace em in all them with emote.

------------------
Gindipple (Gnome) stands here.
Gavry
Sojourner

Postby Gavry » Mon Dec 09, 2002 9:19 pm

Does your command line actually contain the #trig command? That creates a new trigger. Works in the following way: #trigger {pattern} {command(s)}. So whats happening is each time you get the pattern: Your prayers are complete The trigger creates a new trigger. If this is the case change the command line to: %case(%random(7),em does a spin of joy and thanks her Goddess for the blessings recieved.,em hugs the nearest tree.,em speaks with the plants in the area.,em whispers an elvish name signifying her aleagence to her Goddess.,em pets the local floara.,em plants a tree.,em scatters some seeds.)

Hope that helps

Gavry -Old Bastard- Excidium Umbra
belleshel
Sojourner

Postby belleshel » Tue Dec 10, 2002 4:18 pm

Garv is right, pattern line IS your trigger, command line is what results, in this case your creating more triggers, remove #trig.
Also unless you are rping a dense druid, you might want to try a spell checker Image
allegiance and flora,
Belle

Return to “MUD Client Help”