Paste into mudmaster

Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
avak
Sojourner

Paste into mudmaster

Postby avak » Thu Jan 02, 2003 6:23 pm

I know there are a few ppl on here that use mudmaster. Does anyone know how to paste into the ms-dos console? Mudmaster seems to work just fine for most everything, but I want to post a list of stuff for sale on the board and I would have to type everything in by hand...same with long triggers, etc. Any help would be most appreciated.
Haddol
Sojourner

a bit late, but what the hell....

Postby Haddol » Tue Feb 04, 2003 1:08 pm

Using the mudmaster command /textin to input an entire text file you can sort of do what you described. you might also check the mudmaster forums (www.mud-master.com) because I think someone there made a dll that would allow easy pasting, not sure though so don't hold me to it.
lemes
Sojourner

Re: Paste into mudmaster

Postby lemes » Sat Apr 05, 2003 4:09 am

avak wrote:I know there are a few ppl on here that use mudmaster. Does anyone know how to paste into the ms-dos console? Mudmaster seems to work just fine for most everything, but I want to post a list of stuff for sale on the board and I would have to type everything in by hand...same with long triggers, etc. Any help would be most appreciated.

Or, at least with windows 2000 and using Mudmaster, copy the stuff you want using CTRL-C into the clipboard, then click on mudmaster window and then right click on it, it automagically pastes into the window

Return to “MUD Client Help”