Just stopping by

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
muma
Sojourner

Just stopping by

Postby muma » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:16 pm

Hey everyone,

If you've wondered where I've fled to, or why. Well first of all my boyfriend doesn't want me to go on here anymore, go figure. But also I've been on forums a little bit. The one i'm mainly on now is this one: http://www.infinite-love-forum.com as cloudgazer. Yea haha, laugh at my new name :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Actually now i miss mudding now that i think about it. my boyfriend should just deal with that.

Nice upgrades to the forum btw :D

Anyway, i miss you all here, i think i should stop into the mud too.
Es gibt keinen Löffel!
Miax OOC: 'Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of Shevarash.'
Gormal
Sojourner

Re: Just stopping by

Postby Gormal » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:53 pm

What boyfriend wouldn't want a flock of drooling internet nerds hounding after his girlfriend?
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:05 pm

Lol, hey leah.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:35 am

Kifle wrote:Lol, hey leah.

Didn't we decide 3 years ago as a whole at the gathering that you needed to dump him? :p
The best of WTF statments of '06
--------------------------------------------------------
Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'
Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'
Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:29 am

Pril wrote:
Kifle wrote:Lol, hey leah.

Didn't we decide 3 years ago as a whole at the gathering that you needed to dump him? :p

Silly ruskie, have you not yet learned about american relationships?

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:25 am

In before "post tits or gtfo".
Last edited by Gormal on Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:21 am

Women suck. One can only hope they swallow as well.
Support Your Addiction! Vote for TorilMUD Today!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=shev

Why Nerox is jealous of me:

Nerox tells you 'man this thing is kicking my ass and i have blisters!'
Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:06 pm

Yasden wrote:Women suck. One can only hope they swallow as well.

Say wallah bro?
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:24 pm

I really fucking hate Virgil. What a control freak. This is pretty much the only thing Teflor and I have ever seen eye to eye on.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Raiwen
Sojourner

Postby Raiwen » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:50 pm

Virgil is just projecting.

He's projecting his fears in himself toward others. Leah has to ask herself, "what could that fear be that he would want me to stay away from this place?"
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:00 pm

People talking shit (aka the truth) about Virgil perhaps? Men are a dime a dozen. Ask Thanuk.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Raiwen
Sojourner

Postby Raiwen » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:16 pm

Dalar wrote:People talking shit (aka the truth) about Virgil perhaps? Men are a dime a dozen. Ask Thanuk.

Thanuk only charges a dime for a dozen men?

You'd think that with inflation and all, he could up his rate!
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:06 pm

Raiwen wrote:
Dalar wrote:People talking shit (aka the truth) about Virgil perhaps? Men are a dime a dozen. Ask Thanuk.

Thanuk only charges a dime for a dozen men?

You'd think that with inflation and all, he could up his rate!

Apparently you haven't seen his product.

muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:44 pm

Hey btw, my relationship with virgil has improved. We have learned to be less controlling of each other. That is all heheh. He's been afraid of losing me, just like i have been with him in the past. really tho we're both maturing, and so is our relationship! so no need to worry :D

and also :P :P :P :P :P :P
Es gibt keinen Löffel!
Miax OOC: 'Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of Shevarash.'
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Well, hopfully it turns into something good, but controlling in a relationship only does the opposite of what you intend it to do. Now flee away from the message board before he strangles you!

Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:44 pm

muma wrote:Hey btw, my relationship with virgil has improved. We have learned to be less controlling of each other. That is all heheh. He's been afraid of losing me, just like i have been with him in the past. really tho we're both maturing, and so is our relationship! so no need to worry :D

Then tell him you're going to play MUD and to start accepting your friends. I better see you on tonight :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P-ing

Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:07 am

Dalar wrote:
muma wrote:Hey btw, my relationship with virgil has improved. We have learned to be less controlling of each other. That is all heheh. He's been afraid of losing me, just like i have been with him in the past. really tho we're both maturing, and so is our relationship! so no need to worry :D

Then tell him you're going to play MUD and to start accepting your friends. I better see you on tonight :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P-ing

I can't believe I'm gonna say this but i agree with Dartan. If you guys are understanding of each other why can't you mud? sigh gonna go stab myself with a hot poker for agreeing with Dartan.

Duna
Sojourner

Postby Duna » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:08 am

Trust someone who knows, if they can't accept you for who you are and how you are then they aren't worth it. Ask Nerox, he hasn't changed who he is for me and I haven't changed who I am for him. You should never have to be something other what you truly are for someone. If you have to be the relationship will never work.
"A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, and continues a friend unchangeably." - William Penn
" I"m built for comfort not for speed. " - Carl on Jimmy Neutron.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:34 am

Dalar wrote:I really fucking hate Virgil. What a control freak. This is pretty much the only thing Teflor and I have ever seen eye to eye on.

Leah, I wish you the best, always, but when Dartan, Teflor and I all agree on the same thing either there's a reason, or there's an Armageddon.

And I don't hear no horns.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:38 am

Ashiwi wrote:
Dalar wrote:I really fucking hate Virgil. What a control freak. This is pretty much the only thing Teflor and I have ever seen eye to eye on.

Leah, I wish you the best, always, but when Dartan, Teflor and I all agree on the same thing either there's a reason, or there's an Armageddon.

And I don't hear no horns.

Thanks for including me on this Kelly. Worst Kelly ever!

Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:29 am

I love it when I'm right and Cofen and Ashiwi suffer. 3 birds one stone.

Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:39 am

8)

I hope you invested heavily, because the Mechanical Uterus stock have been steadily inclining.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:38 am

Wow, Muma and Yaya in the same thread, Dartan Teflor and Ashiwi agreeing... I'm thinking we should all start investing in duct tape and bottled water.

Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:18 pm

I'm going to play devil's advocate and take Virgil's side in this argument. If you saw your impressionable girlfriend going to online forums where everyone called you a bum and said she should break up with you, wouldn't you ask her not to go there too?
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Corth wrote:I'm going to play devil's advocate and take Virgil's side in this argument. If you saw your impressionable girlfriend going to online forums where everyone called you a bum and said she should break up with you, wouldn't you ask her not to go there too?

We never called him a bum until he started acting like one. So really the better question for me would be, "Why do all of these people think I'm a bum and is it worth changing that aspect of my life?"

Duna
Sojourner

Postby Duna » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:02 pm

Corth wrote:I'm going to play devil's advocate and take Virgil's side in this argument. If you saw your impressionable girlfriend going to online forums where everyone called you a bum and said she should break up with you, wouldn't you ask her not to go there too?

Some of us have actually met him and have seen first hand how he treats her. It's not pretty.

Leah - alot of what I've heard and seen about Virgil remind me too much of the control freak of my ex-husband. Jealousy is not a good thing, at least not to the degree Virgil has shown. Someone being a bit jealous because someone is hitting on you is one thing, but to feel so inadequate that you have to forbid someone from having any contact with other men. That's going way too overboard. That's actually when it moves from Jealousy to the verge of abuse. Does he like it when you talk to your family members? Does he like your family? I'm not saying that Virgil is going to start beating on you, there are other forms of abuse. Do yourself a favor, do some research on mental and emotional abuse. You are a great person, I just hope that you realize that. :)
*hugs*
"A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, and continues a friend unchangeably." - William Penn
" I"m built for comfort not for speed. " - Carl on Jimmy Neutron.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:16 pm

I'm going to sort-of agree with Corth here. I don't think any one of us knows the intimate details of the relationship enough to say that him asking this is not warrented from a rational perspective. Could he be being overly jealous or paranoid? Sure, but we don't know if leah cheated on him? Hell, she could have been blowing some other guy while starting this threat for all we know. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she is and I don't think she would, but nobody here knows.

I personally think it's a bit harsh and unjustified from what I've seen and heard from her, but she's a big girl and I'm sure she'd leave if it was something she didn't want to tolerate. I kinda like it when my wife tells me not to do something or talk to somebody because of her jealousy -- maybe leah gets the same sort of insecure satisfaction?

Anyway, good to hear from you again, muma.

Alta
Sojourner

Postby Alta » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:54 pm

It must be that time of year. I've been itching to mud too! Miss you Muma! And all 20 of the remaining mudders!

Vena
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Alta wrote:It must be that time of year. I've been itching to mud too! Miss you Muma! And all 20 of the remaining mudders!

Vena

Hey how's yer kid been (the newest one) haven't talked to ya in forever

Alta
Sojourner

Postby Alta » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:02 pm

Pril wrote:Hey how's yer kid been (the newest one) haven't talked to ya in forever

The babies are great. The 5 month old is starting to play with stuff so I'm hoping that I can finally shower before noon on a consistant basis. Tell Kiryan to fix my laptop so I can mud. On a good note, Kiryan has me pricing airline tickets for the Nawleans cruise.

It has been fun turning the conversation away from the boyfriend we despise. There must be something there if Muma is still with him after all these years. Either that or Virgil has her locked up in Eldorado. Could explain why she is suddenly able to "stop by" and say hi.

Vena
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:27 pm

20 posts in and I can already see why this guy doesn't want you reading the Toril BBS. Whether he deserves it or not.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:07 pm

Alta wrote:
Pril wrote:Hey how's yer kid been (the newest one) haven't talked to ya in forever

The babies are great. The 5 month old is starting to play with stuff so I'm hoping that I can finally shower before noon on a consistant basis. Tell Kiryan to fix my laptop so I can mud. On a good note, Kiryan has me pricing airline tickets for the Nawleans cruise.

It has been fun turning the conversation away from the boyfriend we despise. There must be something there if Muma is still with him after all these years. Either that or Virgil has her locked up in Eldorado. Could explain why she is suddenly able to "stop by" and say hi.

Vena

Women still stay w/ their bf/husband when they beat them too don't they? "Something there" = Muma is too afraid to move on imo.

teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:18 am

Kifle wrote:Wow, Muma and Yaya in the same thread, Dartan Teflor and Ashiwi agreeing... I'm thinking we should all start investing in duct tape and bottled water.

You have a lot of terribly formed pre-conceptions. I chalk it up to poor judgement.
Teflor does. Teflor does not.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:45 am

Alta wrote:On a good note, Kiryan has me pricing airline tickets for the Nawleans cruise.
Vena

Right ON!!!!

I wanna go shopping in Merida with Laurel! Laurel, I heard they have amazing hammocks, and loose gemstones are duty free!

And I want to shoot tequila in a Cozumel beach bar with Neo.

Leah, you should talk Virgil into going on a cruise with you. Just don't tell him there's going to be a bunch of mudders there with you. Who knows, five days of tequila, sunshine and enough gourmet food to bust one's self might actually convince him we're not all bad.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:18 am

Ashiwi wrote:
Alta wrote:On a good note, Kiryan has me pricing airline tickets for the Nawleans cruise.
Vena

Right ON!!!!

I wanna go shopping in Merida with Laurel! Laurel, I heard they have amazing hammocks, and loose gemstones are duty free!

And I want to shoot tequila in a Cozumel beach bar with Neo.

Leah, you should talk Virgil into going on a cruise with you. Just don't tell him there's going to be a bunch of mudders there with you. Who knows, five days of tequila, sunshine and enough gourmet food to bust one's self might actually convince him we're not all bad.

Can Dartan still be bad?

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”