Corth Got Banninated

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Dalar
Sojourner

Re: Corth Got Banninated

Postby Dalar » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:35 pm

0/10 you guys fell for Gormal's epic trolling.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:11 pm

Being an ass is inexcusable, so stop it. You don't have the right to treat us like crap because you feel slighted.

Was this handled right by the staff? Maybe not - I'm not going to try to judge that now - but you sure could have been more diplomatic as well. Coming right out of the gate calling me names and telling me how fed up you are is pretty ridiculous. We've made a good faith attempt to make everyone happy here, and you could have just asked the question civilly.

I'm going to say this bluntly, Gormal. Your "in-your-face" style of communication is not doing you any favors. You're not impressing anyone here with your brashness, and you're certainly not encouraging us to help you or listen to your viewpoint. Which is a shame, because you're a valuable member of this community and a very knowledgeable member of the player-base. I hope you can learn to communicate more effectively with the staff.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:23 pm

gormal you are truly pathetic

you arent shit here. you THINK you're the man or something, but you're just another face behind a keyboard that thinks he's an internet tough guy

so because you don't 'toe the line' you deserve some special attention or leniency over other posters. such arrogance.

i hope to hell you are banned next. that post that was deleted yesterday was a useless piece of crap that was nothing more than you whining for attention

stop whining like a 2 year old who just had his toy taken away.
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:26 pm

Gormal wrote:Since Corth came back and Shev promised to stop being such a hardon with censoring content I opted to post again. After that ridiculous thread deletion for something completely benign, I'm going to say that you were lying and I'm once again done with this shitty part of the forum. I'm convinced that Shev is actively trying to kill this place.

Shevarash wrote:Nope. General Discussion is supposed to serve that function, and it will be more loosely moderated in the future, which I though I'd indicated above but maybe wasn't clear enough about. We got by for years with that level of moderation so I'm sure we can get back to it just fine. Just keep adult stuff off of here and keep the flames to a minimum. If we have to moderate something, we'll tell you why so we can avoid future incidents.

This. This is why you're a liar and I'm fed up with you.

benign post?

your post was total trash. it was a dare, and again you flaunted the fact you had two people on ignore when you and dalar were both warned in another thread 4 weeks ago to knock that shit off

your post was a whine. it had no point. it deserved to be locked and deleted and you banned for yet again being an emo kid as ragorn so eloquently put it

you need a 3 day ban for being whiney and insulting the staff at the very least.
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:27 pm

Paint me the villain all you want, but I'm only a dick when you guys screw up. You think that I'm out of line after my first post in weeks is deleted for no reason after you said that wouldn't happen? Sorry, but I reserve the right to stay brash and surly, and I'm not trying to impress or influence anyone. I am who I am, and as long as you guys keep pushing, I'm gonna call you out as directly as I choose. How many times can you guys screw up something as simple as not deleting a thread before its acceptable to not insult you? I need a number here, because I kind of figured that I was past it after around a dozen.
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:29 pm

Gormal wrote:*victim card*

fixed
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:30 am

You're right Gormal. You can be a dick all you want.

Good luck with that.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:53 am

General discussion can go back to its circlejerk political threads... and... well I guess that's really it now isn't it.
Cordan
Sojourner

Postby Cordan » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:01 pm

Jeez man, if you put as much energy into creating world peace as you do into stirring up crap on these forums, we'd all be running around in tu-tu's singing "don't worry, be happy", sucking on lolipops. Find something constructive to do with your energy, please.
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:51 pm

Gormal is a puppy compared to Troxed.
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:11 am

Troxed is the orange to my apple.
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:50 am

This thread has been Teflor tagged. It will get quoted and used against you in future threads. Deal.

Tag: Gormal
Tag: Shevarash
Tag: Administrative Criticism
Tag: Teyaha

Importance: Low to None
Teflor does. Teflor does not.

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”