Possible Family Tree?

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Possible Family Tree?

Postby Thilindel » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:09 pm

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/familyphoto.asp

It's just crazy trying to know truth from not in this stupid campaign. Even watching events isn't 'proof' anymore. *shudder*

As for politics, sure does seem that NBC is opting to make fun of Republicans and virtually hardly ever talk smack about Democrats. But Fox seems to be the opposite per Demos vs. Republics..
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Sarvis
Sojourner

Re: Possible Family Tree?

Postby Sarvis » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:22 pm

I love the implication that if Barack gets elected every member of his family gets to "run" the White House. I wonder how many policy decisions Jenna makes each year? Or maybe it's Bush's old drinking/coke buddies that have been calling all the shots.

I mean, according to this Republican ad the President himself defers to barely known family members and friends, right?
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:12 am

Barack Obama is related to dick cheney. they are 9th cousins i think. He admitted it on jay leno. It should still be on youtube.
Es gibt keinen Löffel!
Miax OOC: 'Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of Shevarash.'
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:33 am

Just when things started looking bad for Halliburton..
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”