Kiryan lays down the law

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Gormal
Sojourner

Kiryan lays down the law

Postby Gormal » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:57 am

michael.jpg
michael.jpg (144.28 KiB) Viewed 7875 times

and Gormal lays down with his wife...

jakeandlaurel.jpg
jakeandlaurel.jpg (91.32 KiB) Viewed 7920 times
kiryan
Sojourner

Re: Kiryan lays down the law

Postby kiryan » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:46 am

o seet, gonna have to call jim to rain some havoc on your ass.
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:51 am

I'll rain sperm down on your chest.
Alta
Sojourner

Postby Alta » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:21 am

You wouldn't have got the cuddle from me if you had been this nasty IRL.

Vena
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:57 am

read: dirty talk would've escalated things from a cuddle.

ESCALATE
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:12 am

Jake has met a woman IRL

I HAVE PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:18 am

I peed my pants a little bit when she touched me tho:(
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:41 pm

Ragorn wrote:Jake has met a woman IRL

I HAVE PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF

I met a woman once... she was a stripper though. Starting to think she's just using me for my money. *sigh*
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Sarvis gave her a chance though!
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Sarcasm noted. I guess I forgot all strippers were crack-whore single moms trying to support kids. Am I supposed to be able to tell that by what they're wearing or what they aren't wearing?

Ugh.

Sorry. Kind of depressed. I really want to believe there was something more there. It felt like there was...
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:36 pm

They aren't all crack whores. A lot of them are just into blow or heroin!

Think about it this way. They are in the profession of making lonely guys feel like they are desireable by cute naked young girls. They create fantasies for a living. So can you blame a girl for doing her job well?

My apologies to Gormal for hijacking his excellent thread!
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Corth wrote:They aren't all crack whores. A lot of them are just into blow or heroin!

Think about it this way. They are in the profession of making lonely guys feel like they are desireable by cute naked young girls. They create fantasies for a living. So can you blame a girl for doing her job well?

My apologies to Gormal for hijacking his excellent thread!

Blame her? I don't. I'm not even angry if she did. I'm just really sad that it wasn't real.

Yes, they are supposed to do that... but not... so well. They're just supposed to make us feel like we might get laid, not like we have a real connection and could easily fall in love and get married if only we hadn't met in a strip club. I dunno... how well can a woman fake that?

Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:08 pm

Apparently pretty well. It felt good while it lasted though right? How much did it cost?

Goddamned slippery mage.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:18 pm

I dunno, the first month was the cheapest. I was smart enough to not get dances with her. Somewhere along the way I rationalized that it would be ok to do them occasionally...

Probably around $1500 over 4 months. (Not counting all the money spent on drinks...)

It's always possible she did/does like me, but likes/needs the money more.

I have to decide whether I'm going to see her tomorrow. I asked her to email or call me and she hasn't, which seems telling. But I also told her if I did keep coming I wouldn't be buying any more lapdances, and she still came to talk to me the next time I came in. Still... I don't know.

I'm starting the think eunuchs were lucky. Must be a LOT easier not to want women...

Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:57 pm

I know I'm going to regret getting into this...

When women are in it for the business, it's ALL part of the business. Yes, I know not EVERY woman who does this for a living is like that, but the great majority of them are. The lines get blurred, next thing you know, they have four or five guys who believe there's a real relationship involved and she's juggling them all behind the scenes. Soon one of them's buried in a remote Montana campground and she's got a bag of cash in her suitcase and a ticket to Puerta Vallarta.

In other words, yes, what you're describing is very common. If that's all she took you for, count yourself lucky.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Ashiwi wrote: Yes, I know not EVERY woman who does this for a living is like that, but the great majority of them are.

Is there a way to tell which one she is?

The lines get blurred, next thing you know, they have four or five guys who believe there's a real relationship involved and she's juggling them all behind the scenes.

I don't think she's juggling anyone, or even that there's a real relationship. I just felt a connection with her. Things clicked. I was hoping there could be a relationship...

Soon one of them's buried in a remote Montana campground and she's got a bag of cash in her suitcase and a ticket to Puerta Vallarta.

I dunno, Montana's a LONG ways away. :P

In other words, yes, what you're describing is very common. If that's all she took you for, count yourself lucky.

Yeah... heartbroken and depressed. That's lucky.

Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:14 pm

I'm hoping Obama outlaws heartbreak and depression.

Goddamned slippery mage.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Yes Corth, everything is an invitation for a political argument.

Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:48 pm

And really, if she was just stringing me along wouldn't she email me just to keep me baited? Or am I grasping at straws? Shit... now I don't know if it's better to hear from her or not to...

Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Sounds like you were lucky enough to find one with a conscience. Who knows, maybe there IS a future here....

Goddamned slippery mage.
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Back to the topic at hand..

Am I seeing things here or does Laurel not look a bit like a certain incarnation of Drew Barrymore?

Evidence:

Goddamned slippery mage.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:08 pm

Corth wrote:Sounds like you were lucky enough to find one with a conscience. Who knows, maybe there IS a future here....

Keeping in mind my current state of wishful thinking and mental distress... are you being sarcastic or not?

Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:10 pm

I was only being partially sarcastic. I do think you found one with a conscience, otherwise she would have squeezed you some more.

Goddamned slippery mage.
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:14 pm

This song is for you, Sarvis.

Goddamned slippery mage.
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:16 pm

I've always thought Drew, but she used to and still gets Reese Witherspoon when we go out. I kinda agree with Reese after looking at old pics, but I don't see it.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:24 pm

Corth wrote:This song is for you, Sarvis.

Meh. Wasn't really looking for it... just kinda tripped over it.

Anyway, I always figured that south park episode with Butters getting a crush on the Raisins girl was more appropriate. Or, more accurately, I hoped it wasn't...

kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:30 pm

sarvis about the stripper its pretty simple. Give her your name and # and stop going. Tell her you'd like to be friends, but you can't continue to do it in a strip club. its about money and its about environment. If she calls you then theres a minute possibility. If she doesn't or calls and asks you to meet her at the club, then shes just doing a good job and giving you your full money's worth. I knew two guys who successfully picked up strippers at a club and they both basically secured an outside date by the 4th trip and neither spent a lot of money. Neither one of the relationships lasted, although lots of sex and wild times.

You'd think that they prey on lonely men, but thats just where they make their base income. They actually prey on men that want to help them. My boss hired a stripper once to be a PC tech. Within 3 months she had 2 or 3 guys at the company chasing her including this 58 year old tech in the IT department. She also had a couple of suitors from her stripper days, one of which bought her a geo storm free and clear and sent her to MCSE school (which is how she got the pc tech job). She offered to take me down to the club and personally give me a lap dance for my birthday. Oh and within 6 months, she was stripping on the side again supposedly for money.

Stripping is like heroin to these girls who typically have very low self esteem. Treat them like they are addicted to drugs. Between that and being around and advised by losers all the time (other strippers and the clientele), they are basically ruined as human beings. The nail in the coffin is that they make so much money doing it that they typically are very independent and have no need to work together with a partner long term... I've heard of guys having long term relationships with strippers, but its like winning the lottery, someone is going to win, but its not going to be you.

My advice is go look or a high percentage shot.
avak
Sojourner

Postby avak » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:48 pm

I'd probably agree with about 95% of what Kiryan just said.

I think it is worth recognizing, if only for your mental health, that she may well have been genuinely in to you. The problem is, as Kiryan points out, her relationship skills are probably completely screwed up. It's entirely likely that she is more confused than intentional when it comes to a man that just wants a normal relationship with her.

So, at least you don't have to carry the burden of feeling like you were being 'played.'
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:48 pm

kiryan wrote:I knew two guys who successfully picked up strippers at a club and they both basically secured an outside date by the 4th trip and neither spent a lot of money.

Yeah, but you have to remember I'm completely inept.

She offered to take me down to the club and personally give me a lap dance for my birthday.

Should have asked her why not in your office? ;)

Oh and within 6 months, she was stripping on the side again supposedly for money.

Supposedly? Given the kind of money they can make compared to what most PC Techs make...

Stripping is like heroin to these girls who typically have very low self esteem. Treat them like they are addicted to drugs. Between that and being around and advised by losers all the time (other strippers and the clientele), they are basically ruined as human beings.

I know at least one stripper who is not ruined as a human being. Actually early on I went to her for advice and she said it sounded like the girl actually was "fond of me." Err... did you just call all the clientele of a strip club losers? Most guys are clientele at some point or another...

My advice is go look or a high percentage shot.

If I had any ability to find women I probably wouldn't have been in the strip club that night in the first place...

Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:51 pm

avak wrote:I'd probably agree with about 95% of what Kiryan just said.

I think it is worth recognizing, if only for your mental health, that she may well have been genuinely in to you. The problem is, as Kiryan points out, her relationship skills are probably completely screwed up. It's entirely likely that she is more confused than intentional when it comes to a man that just wants a normal relationship with her.

So, at least you don't have to carry the burden of feeling like you were being 'played.'

Heh... maybe poor relationship skills is just another thing we have in common. ;)

kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:16 pm

By letting her or any of her stripper friends give me a lap dance, I'd be objectifying her and letting her add me as a notch on her belt. The balance of power would shift and I wasn't remotely interested in her sexually. I did want to support her in trying a career change, and I didn't want to compromise my influence over her. I was also the team lead.

as far as money.. she was about 34 and had been striping since she was young. She had J's and a size 0 waist, however she looked tired and used and wore way too much make up. I'm sure she made enough money stripping, but she wasn't making money like she was 22, I'm sure it was better than PC tech money, but pc techs could make 18-25 bucks an hour back in 1997. I'm pretty sure she needed the drama... I'm pretty sure she needed men to be "want" her constantly and everywhere to address her self esteem issues. I'm sure there were money factors, but I'm also sure that there was a lot more to the story.

and yea i did call the guys at a strip club losers. You're buying a sexual experience that is fake and trying to call it entertainment. At the same time you are literally ruining other human beings psychologically and emotionally. Furthermore, it shows weakness of character and a general discontent with who / what you are and are capable of. Just like chicks with low self-esteem go into striping, often men with low self esteem go for the same subconscious reason. You are not just going there to see some titties and have some chick grind on your dik cuz it feels good. You're going there because you're lacking intimacy and or self worth and goign there isn't going to make you a better person.

Before you go and try to prove me wrong by showign me examples of successful people who frequent strip clubs, lets just agree to disagree.
Last edited by kiryan on Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:40 pm

I don't know what to tell you, Sarvis. I have no idea what your friendship was like. However, the thing you need to ask yourself is whether she saw you as a person or as a paycheck. How often did she meet you outside of the club for a meal or a movie? Did she regularly offer to pick up the check or pay her own way when the two of you went out? Did she ever buy you gifts, even little ones? After the first couple dates, most relationships settle into a pretty even balance of costs, if both people have a job. By the third date, my last girlfriend insisted we alternate paying for dinner when we go out. That's the kind of behavior I'd expect to see from a girl who was genuinely interested in me.

If your entire relationship was founded on you going to her work and paying to spend time with her, then I think the answer is pretty clear. If that's the case, get out now while you still can.

If not, then maybe there's something worth pursuing.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Ragorn wrote:I don't know what to tell you, Sarvis. I have no idea what your friendship was like. However, the thing you need to ask yourself is whether she saw you as a person or as a paycheck. How often did she meet you outside of the club for a meal or a movie? Did she regularly offer to pick up the check or pay her own way when the two of you went out? Did she ever buy you gifts, even little ones? After the first couple dates, most relationships settle into a pretty even balance of costs, if both people have a job. By the third date, my last girlfriend insisted we alternate paying for dinner when we go out. That's the kind of behavior I'd expect to see from a girl who was genuinely interested in me.

We never got that far... well, we went out once. She hasn't agreed to a second date yet, but keeps assuring me she will when she's less busy.

If your entire relationship was founded on you going to her work and paying to spend time with her, then I think the answer is pretty clear. If that's the case, get out now while you still can.

A lot of it was, but she'd still spend time with me when I didn't pay to spend time with her. Like I said, the first few weeks I didn't spend any money... I just slipped up after that but even then only once in a while. I really wish I hadn't decided it would be ok to get dances with her. Even if she had moved on because she didn't care I'd have known where I stood before I started getting too attached...

Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:17 pm

This thread is evidence of why you all need to just put Sarvis on ignore.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Ok, when did the sarcasm begin and is it still going? Are you really in love with a stripper, Sarvis?
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:24 pm

I bet she has ink and metal. The guy was defending his lady's honor. Now it makes sense!

Sarvis.. any chance you have a picture of her? I can't really give any advice without checking out the goods.

Goddamned slippery mage.
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:28 pm

As Jake attempts to look like his favorite mudder of all time:

Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
avak
Sojourner

Postby avak » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:29 pm

You have to pay for that!
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Corth wrote:I bet she has ink and metal. The guy was defending his lady's honor. Now it makes sense!

Sarvis.. any chance you have a picture of her? I can't really give any advice without checking out the goods.

No ink, no metal. I don't really like tattoos and think they look really ugly on women.

Kifle: No sarcasm here from my end. I really do like this girl. Not sure I'd say I love her, but I'm pretty crazy about her.

Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:31 pm

And for just a split second I thought Sarvis had posted a pic of his stripper. Drats!

Goddamned slippery mage.
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:36 pm

Sarvis wrote:I don't really like tattoos and think they look really ugly on women.

Dude! If I wasn't completely sure about it before now I'm certain. Your fucking insane! Nothing.. nothing is sexier than a cute little ass topped off with a tramp stamp. I wouldn't hire such a girl to clean my office, but holy shit if I wasn't married I'd buy her drinks.. lots of them!

Edit: You KNOW girls with tattoos put out. wtf!?!
Last edited by Corth on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goddamned slippery mage.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:40 pm

Corth wrote:
Sarvis wrote:I don't really like tattoos and think they look really ugly on women.

Dude! If I wasn't completely sure about it before now I'm certain. Your fucking insane! Nothing.. nothing is sexier than a cute little ass topped off with a tramp stamp. I wouldn't hire such a girl to clean my office, but holy shit if I wasn't married I'd buy her drinks.. lots of them!

Yep, you conservatives are completely clueless. The real sexiness comes from dark hair so long you can't even _see_ if there's a tramp stamp.

Alta
Sojourner

Postby Alta » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Wow.

I don't know if this helps but I once read an article about a call girl who had to get out of the business because she couldn't have a normal relationship. Everytime she dated someone as a love interest she felt like... you aren't paying me to do this so why should I. She felt like she couldn't love anymore. It was all business. And I don't mean this the wrong way, but men often think that woman mean more than they do. Just because they give you good "customer service" doesn't mean they like you. They are just good at their job. I don't know how many men think that when I am nice to them I am hitting on to them. Sometimes I do want to hear what you have to say, but that doesn't mean I want you. I think you need to ask women because men are blinded in this subject. And I'm sorry about the lack of sympathy. Feeling sorry for yourself or wondering what went wrong doesn't help. Figure out a plan, go with it. If it doesn't pan out, figure something else out. Feeling bad only makes you hurt. Choose your life don't let it choose for you.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Alta wrote:Wow.

I don't know if this helps but I once read an article about a call girl who had to get out of the business because she couldn't have a normal relationship. Everytime she dated someone as a love interest she felt like... you aren't paying me to do this so why should I. She felt like she couldn't love anymore. It was all business. And I don't mean this the wrong way, but men often think that woman mean more than they do. Just because they give you good "customer service" doesn't mean they like you. They are just good at their job. I don't know how many men think that when I am nice to them I am hitting on to them. Sometimes I do want to hear what you have to say, but that doesn't mean I want you. I think you need to ask women because men are blinded in this subject. And I'm sorry about the lack of sympathy. Feeling sorry for yourself or wondering what went wrong doesn't help. Figure out a plan, go with it. If it doesn't pan out, figure something else out. Feeling bad only makes you hurt. Choose your life don't let it choose for you.

Well, to be fair the guys who hit on every girl that's nice to them probably get a lot more dates than those who don't. :P

I will say that I note a big difference in how she treats me compared to how some of the other girls do. Even aside from all the little things like holding hands or lingering hugs. Like one girl I'd gotten a few dances with before meeting Kayla. She'll spend a few minutes talking to me, then ask if I want to get a dance. When I say "no" she's gone before I even finish the word! Kayla will stick around a few minutes, hit on a couple other guys then come back to hang out some more.

Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Corth wrote:Edit: You KNOW girls with tattoos put out. wtf!?!

Yeah, but they probably put out to guys like you and I wouldn't want to share. Judging people by their style of dress could be contagious! ;)

Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Good, I'll take all of them. Tramp stamps line up over here for Corth! No cross-contamination with Sarvis. Line up!

Edit: They put out!

Goddamned slippery mage.
Verarb
Sojourner

Postby Verarb » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:10 pm

OH MY GOD??!!??

Gormal = Seth Rogan??!!?

It's all so clear now.
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:15 pm

THIS tramp stamp is in honor of Verarb, who I happen to know is a man of faith. He is also Kurz.

Goddamned slippery mage.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Corth wrote:Good, I'll take all of them. Tramp stamps line up over here for Corth! No cross-contamination with Sarvis. Line up!

Edit: They put out!

Why does it not surprise me you want all the trendy conformist girls?

Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Its been 16 years since I graduated high school. I didn't even know we were supposed to keep labeling people like that. :)
Last edited by Corth on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Goddamned slippery mage.

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”