Shev?

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Re: Shev?

Postby Shevarash » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:52 pm

To be fair, Shar has been around over the past few months.

I have not been on due to some RL issues. I've popped on to take care of some critical maintenance issues but haven't been able to devote much to the MUD outside of that. I have some more time now, and am looking forward to spending some of it working on the MUD.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:06 pm

Shevarash wrote:To be fair, Shar has been around over the past few months.

I have not been on due to some RL issues. I've popped on to take care of some critical maintenance issues but haven't been able to devote much to the MUD outside of that. I have some more time now, and am looking forward to spending some of it working on the MUD.

Thanks that's all players really want. Next time I suggest doing this post before the long absence. Something like: "Hey guys sorry but RL is really picking up so I'll be gone for a while dealing with that I'll be back when I can."

It really does go a long way Shev.
The best of WTF statments of '06
--------------------------------------------------------
Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'
Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'
Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:38 am

Pril wrote:Thanks that's all players really want.

Thanks for speaking on everyone's behalf. :)
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:33 am

Can you gate smoke yet even?
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:33 am

Oh yeah, and MMAIL
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:33 am

Corth wrote:
Pril wrote:Thanks that's all players really want.

Thanks for speaking on everyone's behalf. :)

You're welcome Corth. I'll correct this to "That's all *I* really want.

What Corth *REALLY* wants is politics, artifacts, and god favoritism.

Better Corth? :)
The best of WTF statments of '06

--------------------------------------------------------

Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'

Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'

Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:08 am

no, fool, what corth wants is shev to step up and be online more or hand the mud over. *fiendish cackle* muhaha. Muhaha. MUHAHAHA! I have the Corth yet figured out!
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:54 pm

Corth wrote:You guys need to contact Miax, very contritely, and ask him to either put up his version of the mud, or give it to someone else willing to run it.

Didn't Kris make his version open source... like... years ago? I coulda sworn he did and it was all part of this drama between him and here. Yet no one picked it up and did anything with it.

Which kinda makes me wonder Corth, why do you always ask for someone to take control of the MUD? Do you want to personally? (Have I asked you this before and forgotten?) I mean... would you? Seriously? Who here would?

I just find it hard to believe that anyone here WOULD. Realistically without Shev, Shar, and the MUD status to complain about.... I see very few of you here getting any enjoyment out of any other aspect of it. I mean.. Sarvis's posts aren't really Yip Yay Fun Stuff for anyone other then Teflor, and vice versa. What the heck would most of you do or talk about? I mean srsly.

And if there are so many people eager to take over the mud and 'do it right' so to speak in a speedy manner... well... why haven't they just gone and made their own? Why not contact Kris themselves instead of asking the owners of this site to do it for them?

That's kinda bass ackwards if you ask me, and I know you didn't. But too bad. =P
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:57 pm

Llaaldara wrote:Sarvis's posts aren't really Yip Yay Fun Stuff for anyone other then Teflor,

Gee, thanks.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Those are good points Llaaldara. I certainly do not want to run a mud. Nobody specifically has told me they would like to run the mud or that they are capable of it. Nobody responded favorably to my suggestion that they 'steal' the mud.
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”