Learning to forgive and forget

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Dalar
Sojourner

Learning to forgive and forget

Postby Dalar » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:27 pm

I would like to think I have done alot of forgiving and forgetting over the past years both IRL and here. The Dartan 9 years ago would have probably jacked all your rares now and never help with quest info etc. , but I don't think I would now. After seeing someone 10 years older than me IRL act like a complete douchebag for the stupidest reason (he thought I was overworking his friend, but her coworkers had 2x the workload), I found it very amusing. I could get this douchebag fired, but he's a decent worker in a group filled with shitty workers. So what's the point.

I hope that you all can learn to forgive anyone here (not just me) for things they've done in the past. After all, it's just a game and there are more important things to worry about like Cofen wiping your group in Twisted Rune causing an hour of CR.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Kifle
Sojourner

Re: Learning to forgive and forget

Postby Kifle » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:05 pm

Fuck you Dartan. You stole my virginity, and that's something you can't give back.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:08 pm

Nice post Dartan. I have noticed a change in you recently. Thanks for posting.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:59 am

Kifle wrote:Fuck you Dartan. You stole my virginity, and that's something you can't give back.

Kifle,

I understand your frustration. Trust me, if I could give this back to you I would. <3

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Dugmaren
Staff Member - Areas

Postby Dugmaren » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:09 am

Totally agree.. there's something about meeting people in RL that makes you wonder why you ever acted like a jerk to them in the first place.
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:33 am

Dugmaren wrote:Totally agree.. there's something about meeting people in RL that makes you wonder why you ever acted like a jerk to them in the first place.

Unless it's a guy who shows up irl wearing capri pants :)
The best of WTF statments of '06
--------------------------------------------------------
Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'
Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'
Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:20 pm

Dartan, I think we pretty much hated each other for a while there. Glad we were both able to get over it.

Think the only person I really don't like in the Toril community is someone who doesn't care and isn't interested in being friends with me in the first place. So I'm ok with that.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:53 pm

But I do want to be friends with you, Rags!

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:51 am

Ragorn wrote:Dartan, I think we pretty much hated each other for a while there. Glad we were both able to get over it.

Think the only person I really don't like in the Toril community is someone who doesn't care and isn't interested in being friends with me in the first place. So I'm ok with that.

Werd up. I don't even remember why I didn't like you when we first started playing WoW on Tich. Probably b/c of BBS hahaha.

Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:30 am

You didn't like that I didn't like FFXI :D
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:38 am

This is all very touching; I'm going to bookmark this thread in case I ever get something in my eye that needs to be flushed out by crying a little.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:01 am

Yayaril wrote:This is all very touching; I'm going to bookmark this thread in case I ever get something in my eye that needs to be flushed out by crying a little.

Holy crap. I thought you had died.

Also, everyone knows the guild me and rags were in on Tich > Dartan's guild... in pvp :) That is how it all started.

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”