Lost but not Forgotten!

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Waelos
Sojourner

Lost but not Forgotten!

Postby Waelos » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:15 pm

Hi! Got a bit nostalgic and thanks to Google, here I am! Amazing Toril lives on and with so many familiar names! I still tell stories of our adventures to new and old friends about the dawn of MMO's and how Toril/Sojourn helped start it all! I can't express how happy I am to see the legacy living on! How is everyone? Drop me a PM or whatever if you'd like to say Hi.

Be well!

Weylarii/Waelos/the Lost
Corth
Sojourner

Re: Lost but not Forgotten!

Postby Corth » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Hey mang. Long time. :)

You should come on the mud one day so I can have you join Elders of Netheril. We need more MIA people to fill the ranks. :)
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:51 am

Fuck yeah.

What's up, Waelost? You on facebook or anything?
Waelos
Sojourner

Postby Waelos » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Hey guys! Great to hear from you! I'll try to log in sometime soon! Does Corth still perma-AFK? Are you still perma lvl 48 (or 49?) lol I think Weylarii is still level 49 from the last Tia fiasco!

Ya Rags! (and anyone else) I mostly use FB For mafia wars and goofy games but I check it sometimes, here's me: http://www.facebook.com/jonathan.coutts?ref=profile

What've you two been up to? Last I remember, Corth was a high-power defense attorney for the Soprano family in North Jersey and Ragorn was in a rock band or modeling for art schools or Calvin Klein!
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Yeah that pretty much sums up what I've been up to!

Got married, had a kid, bought a house. Just suffered through my 35th birthday. WTF happened?!

Ragorn and I are stuck in the room of choice but if you haven't picked an alignment yet we can add you to Elders. I think otherwise you are stuck looking for nonox to let you in, and he's been MIA 20 days. :)
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:53 pm

I've actually found leveling a little slow this wipe. I think we're something like 10 or 11 years into the wipe, and I'm sitting in the Room of Change at level 20. Nerf exp. I'm still in the same field, but it's funny where things have taken me. Now I'm modeling for a high-powered defense attorney. It's steady work, can't complain, pays the bills. And the coffee's free.

No, actually I'm working as a project manager for an education company. I'm divorced, have a 3 year old daughter who'll be mudding in a year or two, and I'm busying myself by playing WoW (Hunter of course!).

So yeah, here we are, not a whole lot has changed. Except the BBS is now a seeding ground for kiryan to tell us everything that's wrong with the government.
Waelos
Sojourner

Postby Waelos » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Ah dammit I logged in this morning and chose "Chaotic Good". I only have 3k plat, too. Too bad the bank dosen't earn interest. . . I'd be like Fry waking up after a thousand years to oodles of compounded interest!

I noticed the Corth 'spit keepalive macro', haha.

So I guess we all went and grew up a little bit. Why'd we do that? I, too, watched the 35th year pass . . . still feel 20. . . moved to GA for work/love. . . kicked the WoW addiction (for now! (yeah, I played a hunter too, lol)

Congratulations on the wonderful life events you've both experienced (and are experiencing) and my sympathies for those that were less wonderful. Looking forward to catching up with y'all :)

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”